Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon...

>Unfortunately, Xenophobia is rampant, and violence towards foreigners is not uncommon. This problem usually affects males. Mongolian men will generally pick out the largest foreign men and attack them, mostly with their fists. This is known to happen at all hours of the day and in any part of the city. Of course, at night the problem becomes much worse. Be very, very wary of clubs that have a majority of Mongolians. Do not under any circumstances fight back if a Mongolian man assaults you. Many foreigners have been hospitalized and it will never be a fair fight. Ignore completely any drunk Mongolian man; NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are on the street keep walking. If you are in a club and Mongolian men become aggressive, leave immediately. Also be aware that if you are a male, in a group with Asian women (Mongolian or not), this is perceived incredibly negatively by Mongolian men, and it is very likely that you will get assaulted.

Mongolians truly are Turanian bloodbrothers of Finns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
youtube.com/watch?v=hhuc3lDi0hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng
vocaroo.com/i/s1r00Ai0D7LN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

yes

ok

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU

:-DD

Why can't more Asians be like Mongolians? If all Asians were as tough as Mongolians they'd be master race.I guess cold weather and harsh terrain plays a part in this.

>Finnish language - Suomen kieli
>Mongolian language - Mongol khel

are asians even well perceived in finland

Of course they are.

Doesn't Mongolia also have a teen nazi group roaming its streets or something like that?

>Additionally there are ultra nationalist Neo Nazis operating freely in Ulaanbaatar, and they have multiple times shown up at clubs and assaulted foreigners. Some of these assaults end up with hospitalizations. In one particular instance these Neo Nazis showed up at around 2AM at the gay club (Hanzo or 'H') and threatened to 'kill all gay people'.

kinky

Yeah I'm sure they wouldn't beat you up because Finland is Asian XD

Our Turanian bond runs deep, Nigel.

It's just pathetic Mehmet

>even Ulan Bator has a gay club
>Ljubljana has none

There is no hell on earth or beyond but Eastern Europe.

>Gay slovene

>Not posting pictures of the Mongolian Nazi party

good thread

I never implied I was gay, m8.

I'm sorry but any westerner who goes all the way to fucking Mongolia only to go in a fucking club deserves to get beaten up senselessly.

God I fucking hate travelling normies.

What do you do when you travel?

do things which I can't do at home, i.e. enjoy new culture, new scenery, new activities, etc. I also quite like to simply walk the streets of ordinary residential neighborhoods of places which are different from where I'm from, it's nice to live that new "everday life" experience for a short while, and getting the completely new feel of the everyday life of a new city and so on.

>filename

It's these small things in Sup Forums that really brings me back. Thanks broggot.

Sounds comfy.

this

only normie as fuck people go to other countries to stay in a hotel.

why do that when you can travel across and enjoy the scenery.

youtube.com/watch?v=hhuc3lDi0hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bkZLHOJ_sng

huh, that's a bit surprising, for some readon I had read somewhere that the Russo-Mongolian border is closed to people who don't have a Russian or Mongolian passport

Why are mongolians so based compared to other asians?
Will they become beta like the rest once mongolia becomes more wealthy and advanced?

I have felt this in Finland. All true. Sad

>Sup Forums's meeting

If a Mongolian man ever attacks you. Try saying this vocaroo.com/i/s1r00Ai0D7LN

>wanting a gay club in your city

>ARGHH MOM ITS NOT A PHASE MOM IM NOT A FUCKING NORMIE MOOOM GAWD I FUCKING HATE NORMAL FAGS

>I pay thousands of dollars in travel expenses just to get wasted in a foreign bar

When I was in Finland I saw black people picking up empty bottles with their trash bags everywhere, no fights, no white people whatsoever

foreigners KHAND

>Go to south america spics assault you
>go to central america druglords assault you
>Go to USA niggers assault you
>Go to russia bydlo assalt you
>go to middle east muslims assault you
>go to europe refugees assault you
>go to china chinks assault you
>go to korea government assaults you
>go to japan samurais assault you
>go to thailand ladyboys assault you
>go to africa niggers so dark they look purple assault you
>go to india diarrhea assaults you
>go to oceania abbos assault you
>go to straya emus assault you

And now you tell me that if i go to mongolia, literally the last safe place on earth, i get assaulted by nazis? Fucking mongolian nazis at that?

well it used to be
>Go to Mongolia
>Starve to death

this is an okay thread

>Poor people act like monkeys
>b-based xD
I bet you hate niggers for acting this exact same way

This.

Amazing.