My tax return is about $660 USD. What GTX 1080 should I get...

My tax return is about $660 USD. What GTX 1080 should I get? I do want the fastest for my money but also something silent as well. Upgrading from an R9 390 cause I'm tired of the piece of shit LITERALLY using over 300 watts.

>inb4 wait for XYZ

>he cares about powerdraw
what are you, poor?

well his tax return is 660 usd.
Thats mcdonalds tier wages

Too lazy to link anything but I spent a few hours autistically googling because I also bought one recently. Found a big sale after 1080ti dropped.

MSI Gaming or EVGA SC seem to be most popular / reliable choices.

I think the Zotac turbonigger edition is technically the fastest out of the box.

I believe the MSI gaming series was the quietest / 2nd fastest.

EVGA SC was the best cheaper one.

Didn't bother looking into the obscure brands that I wouldn't be able to buy anyways.

No, I care about the heat. Guess how much heat an R9 390 puts out at 40% utilization needing 300 watts. Fills a cold room with desert air in seconds.

Also I didn't have a job for half a year.

Didn't the SC and the FTW EVGA's catch on fire?

I'm sure they've been out long enough that they've all caught on fire by now.

They did redo the cooling or something.

VEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGAVEGA

You lose money by getting refund

>tax returns
lol americucks

Hello my europoor. Are you enjoying your 250% GPU markup?

If you play with gpu programming - 1080 is decent for that.

But an second hand cheap 980 ti is very good as well considering the low price.

You know quite a few european countries also employ tax returns, right?

t.Expecting ~350€ from tax returns

>tax returns
lol wagecucks

norfag here, are you mentally challenged? if i raise my tax to a good % they will grow in the tax shittery and i will get the amount i overpaid back with a good rent. currently earned garbage last year but i still got 1,165$ back in tax.

Riva TNT
>cause gayms
nigger

Vega in 10 days, why not wait?

My Radeon™ RX 480 Graphics Card does not have this problem. Should have waited for the more efficient card.

save up for a GTX 1080 ti faggot

Add about $39 for GTX 1080 Ti

200 extra dollarydoos for 10 more fps, wow what a deal

Even less than that, my wage cuck buddy got 2200 for a year of 40 hours/week at back drive thru

The Ti goes for under 700 in most places.

199 extra dollarydoos for 10 more fps, wow what a deal

Get a 1080ti the 1080 is a joke now

More like 20-30 which can make a huge difference in high resolution gaming, but I'll assume you're some poor fag that plays at 1080 still

Might as well buy a macbook with that kind of logic.

a 390 runs cool as far as I'm concerned.

-posted from the hottest room in the plant

This.

If you got a tax return you gave the government an interest free loan instead of putting that money in an interest bearing account/market.

Get cucked loser.

That's called tax evasion.

It's not evasion if you do the proper steps of minimizing your withholdings before investing.

No. That is literally called tax evasion, or lying to the IRS on unreported funds. You can see prison time or a $100,000 fine. Do you think that you're the first one to think this up? Rich people get caught for this shit all the time.

i was surprised at how little heat they kick out after the reviews trashed them

>hurr nitro sapphire is bad because youtubers say so
>got first one off the boat
>its fucking great
>fans get loud at 2400rpm which it never reaches
>patched missing settings software bug within a week
>first batch were cheap due to pricing error

Implying tax return has anything to do with total wages

###POORVOLTAge

people who get 1000+ tax refunds are people who either make a shitload of money, or cant fill out a W-4