Most of europe are unironically as stupid as florida...

>most of europe are unironically as stupid as florida, the american state known to the rest of the nation for its comically stupid people

you can't make this up.

>tfw barely above US niggers

west mongolia is up there with the rest of east asian countries

>a fucking leaf
PISA is more a education/school benchmark, not an intelligent test.

if we filtered out all the blacks and arabs we'd be #1 easily, this is not a fair test

Wasn't China cheating on these tests?

this is the average PISA test. its fucking common sense.

its doublefucked for murrikans cuz muh imperial system.

Why is Massachusetts so smart?

It's hard to believe they're not looking at those Shanghai scores. Come on, middle mainland Chinese aren't going to be that much smarter or more studious than Hong Kong or Singapore Chinese.

yeah shanghai is basically full of the rich elites and smart kids apparently.

>492

hungary explain yourself right now

best universities in the country probably draw a lot of children from families who expect high education.

massachusettians i've known were mostly keeners.

28 1/3 kmph ?

this is with shithole states holding the country back lol.

keep in mind that russians are dragging us down.

We have so much white trash yet we still beat white Americans with their top uni's and trustfunds.

there is literally nothing wrong with florida

>Canada 522
>Poland 521
>Why even live
What is this pissa thing anyway?

congrats you are literally smarter than 85% of all brazilians.

a winner is you.

Program for International Student Assessment. Its something that samples of students halfway through highschool (year 10 or 11) take that acts as the globally accepted metric by which to compare education quality

yeah florida is cool, one of my favorite states. its fantastic you can drive around rural parts and get alligator jerky and fresh fruits in a 1km stretch.

its a test of all 15 year olds on literacy, numeracy and other skills. its mostly common-sense oriented questions/IE not curriculum specific.

almost all estonians i've met were this
a)emphasize knowing every other estonian
b)have enormous heads

so your probably right.

>arab
>semitic
>not being smart

you're talking about jews i guess ?
the smart jews are the ashkenazi and they're just eastern euros, which goes to show it's not entirely genetic, considering how dumb polish ppl are

and sepharadi are like loud vulgar arabs, you won't convince me those jews are really that intelligent
funny or interesting ok but don't pretend they're really such a smart demographic on average

Many of the Asians i have met do not come across as intelligent.
Just rote memorisation.

>dumb polish people
>the average pole is smarter than the average frenchman

k.

>France scored an average of 500 points
>Poland scored 521 average
>considering how dumb polish people are

400 million citizens and half a continent to live on
Some states specialize in education, often University level.
Those states will attract shitloads of students for boarding schools, to make them go to those universities.
It basically inflates the scores by a lot.

320million

boarding school kids won't substantially alter this.

these are more tests of common sense regardless. americans have a fuckton of basically third world states in the south, but white americans on average still have more common sense than the norwegian or swede.

we could be better tbqh
the students here don't take these tests seriously we just draw penises on them and other shit

I did

>white americans on average still have more common sense than the norwegian or swede.

You don't. It's blatantly obvious.

good enough

>most of europe are unironically as stupid as florida,

It's true we have an inordinate number of injuries involving sharks and alligators, our statee bird is the mobile home and nearly all of our insects are reptiles, but in our defense, a large number of Americas rapidly approaching senility choose to retire in Florida and promptly drive slow in the passing lane.

No surprise here, since canada is full of chinks anyway.