How many of you have actually been to Mexico for holidays or business? Share your stories

How many of you have actually been to Mexico for holidays or business? Share your stories.

White American in Mexico here, Mexico is much better than I thought, the food is delicious and the women ridiculously hot.

i've been to mexico a lot of times

Been to los cabos. Seemed like Spanish speaking Florida. Then again, resorts aren't exactly Mexico.

Where are you staying?

Playa del Carmen.

I want to, but I'm a poorfag in a third world country, I can barely visit neighbouring cities.

Former biology teacher traveled to Mexico a lot of times, worked there for a while and his son was even born there. He really liked desu, probably still travels there whenever he has the money to do so. He actually said it's safer than all Brazilian cities he's been through overall.

Never been to Mexico because my country's security forces say it's dangerous.

Can't ne more dangerous than Paris tbqh.

What are the places to go and to avoid in Mexico ?

I got sick when i was a kid and went to cancun. Diarreah for 2 days. Cameback years later had a nice, time, decent place to visit, my sister studied in D.F. and Chiapas for one year, she lived in chapultapec. I liked Colombia better but still better than Brazil and Peru.

Your countries security forces think that Detroit it's a safer destination, let that sink for a minute.

>What are the places to avoid in Mexico ?
Tijuana, Juarez, others. Certain parts of Acapulco

Is Monterrey and Guadalajara first world, rich, safe, developed?

The thought of really cheap cocaine appeals to me but id never go just for that

Nice dubs

Only Yucatan is safe. Other parts are "safe" by mexico standards

Yes.

My famalam and I went to Mexico several years ago. It was pretty sweet and I bought some butterfly knives from some little shit who wouldn't stop bothering us. When I got home I realized his mother was probably a prostitute and he needed to sell something otherwise he would have been beaten. The knives were made in China.

in chilpancingo kill free

>and to avoid in Mexico ?
the whole of Mexico
the upper class is full of promiscuous douchebags and everyone else is either a leftist, a narco , or a mix of the abode

this is mechico looks like a german bath desu

It and it's ecoparks and culture are nice and beautiful and interesting and the people are friendly and the food and drink are god tier. I just wish there weren't so many goddamn normie tourists.

False. Just Monterrey is more developed than your whole country. Only antofagasta is able to compete in gdp terms so shut your ignorant ass.

>mix of the adobe.

Really?

my fellow african-american friend.

my dad grandparents were from there, its fun to go there, nice place and some beaches are still in pristine condition, you can actually swim with the fishes and see the food chain going on.

>ITT people that think that going to some touristic places means going to actual mexico

>abode
Negro, se que eres pobre y no hablas ingles pero no se si te refieres a los ladrillos de adobe o a la palabra 'abode'.
Viendo que eres un negro pobre y tu casa probablemente esta echa de adobes voy a suponer que te refieres a adobes.
Claro es impossible que estés hablando de la compañía adobe porque eres un negro pobre y muy apenas tienes internet. Quizás robas WiFi de tus vecinos con una computadora robada que le quitastese a algún turista canadiense.

CHI

CHI

do you get to participate in the food chain?

>Spanish speaking Florida
So Florida?

Chi