Go there

go there
let's make this shit happen for good

adnauseam.io/

the whole adblock blocking is the last nail in the coffin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Out of the X No' of click we received, only Y returned the sum of all prime numbers under two billion.
Sorry goy, you're no getting the AD money. They were using adnauseam to simulate clicks, and not running the JS we have on our page.

This is legit one of the best ways to fight the botnet. Make all the system unreliable to make money from and it will crash.

pasting some info, so maybe I catches your eyes
>As online advertising becomes ever more ubiquitous and unsanctioned, AdNauseam works to complete the cycle by automating Ad clicks universally and blindly on behalf of its users. Built atop uBlock Origin, AdNauseam quietly clicks on every blocked ad, registering a visit on ad networks' databases. As the collected data gathered shows an omnivorous click-stream, user tracking, targeting and surveillance become futile.

it's an extension for the browser

Crash what? They only have to switch to pay per view again and done.

Why would any self-conscious person would want it to crash it. This won't make the internet better, you're just going to lose content. It's better to just ride off the wave.

Why all those problem with publicity? I don't have any kind of ad block and I live quite good.
Remember that if you are looking to a website full of shitty advertise, problably also the content you are looking for is not so good.

>I don't have any kind of ad block and I live quite good.

You are right, but you are fighting against windmills! The same people that use adblock are usually the first that claim for free content, free piracy and complain for the quality of music, film, books etc...

Yep, mostly because people can say any kind of things without the needs to argue it.

>people that care about what they see on the internet also care about what they see everywhere else
mind blown user, mind blown.

my pol sense is tingling

advertising is not the only business model available

You have misunderstood. Listening to you it could looks quite a good things, but I don't think so. Free is not a good thing, people that do things needs to be paid for it. Free software are perfectly legit, also free music and other stuff if the creators agree, but you can't make good movie without money, you can't make a great album without money... anyway noone can spent time in something whodout being rewarded or it. Using ad block is a crime as least as piracy, cause you use something whitout pay for it, and imho is even worst because you can be poor and download somehting you can't pay for, but damn, advertising are not so annoyng and make you no harm!

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

this has been having some heavy shilling here lately. who here heard about it on a podcast as well?

((()))

this meme is funny

But advertising incentivises ad networks to track you and are bad for privacy. Also the entire point of online media consumption is to not get ads.
There still are other and better ways for site owners to make money.
Also advertising has little to do with music and film creation.

They actually made a (((wikipedia))) page about this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

Fascinating.

I'm a content producer and I have half of my income from publicity, the other half from my freelance activity. Merchandising works a bit, but donation are quite useless.

Propose something, or it's pretty hard to trust your words.

Is there a need to propose anything? I block you ads and don't feel guilty about it.

We had valuable content on the internet before normies, normie (((content producers))) and ads flooded it.
I wish we could got back.

>Using ad block is a crime
I wonder who is behind this post.
What's next, paying attention to every billboard is mandatory?
Serving malware to users is a crime, too, how about we jail some advertisers? Or get a load of those who place ad that impedes our access to content?

Well, but what if at some point my income from my online activity would be not enough and I have to quit?

Speaking selfish, I don't need my online activity to live, cause I'm refusing freelance work because I love "the internet". Quit it would make me a bit sad but nothing more, in the other hand what's about you? You would loose something for you, maybe something usefull, maybe somehting you love.

You have to go back.

Last time we talked about this nobody used it.

Others will take your place. Just like another user noted, good things existed before ad infestation too place on the Internet. The content is better when its author is doing it because he likes what he's doing and not because he wants those juicy ad money.

this pasta has potential

Maybe I've been a bit excessive, but ethically I consider worst to use an adblocker than piracy ( if you steal to big companies and you can't do differently )

>Serving malware to users is a crime
Yep
I agree with your comment, different laws are working to solve the problem, at least for the malware part. But it's hard and law have long times.

It's so much strain on the CPU.
If it was light, I will be using it.

I hope in the future someone comes up with a scientific study about how advertisement fucks up with your brain
that way the ad industry will have to adapt, and shut the fuck up
they are every fucking where, and nobody does anything about it
the food industry get shit from nutritionist and fitness fags
vidya gets shit from parents and literally whos
movies get shit from censors and laws
the ad industry is everywhere, and takes no responsibility for anything
the plaster entre cities with tits and asses

everyone read The Information Diet; it is a pretty good book about the amount of trash they want you to digest every day through ads. thank god adblock exists

Thank you for the reading tip.

This was a joke by the way. Because your post read like an ad.

Retarded shit like this just makes me want to use it more to piss them off

Actual antisemitic words don't have their own Wikipedia articles but brackets around names is apparently noteworthy enough to warrant it's own fucking article.

Meanwhile, even shitholes like KYM don't see it worthwhile enough to do an article on it.

Fuck (((them)))

You're a shitty person and a non-artist.

The talk page is also somewhat funny.

> This doesn't belong; WP:NOT#KNOWYOURMEME
> But CNN mentioned it!

>good things existed before...

I'm on internet before this board exist. You are partially right. For some project lots of money are needed, if is not the user to pay it will be the a sponsor or the creator itself. But very few creators work and pay for it.

I'm not interested in listening to your problems.

Also pretty funny how you've been on the Internet for longer than 10 years and still haven't learned to speak English.

No, I'm not an artist, but we are not talking about art, I guess.

Anyway I'm into entertainment and information.

You put a web page on a server. My browser requests the page and finds that you've loaded it with additional requests to a bunch of worthless, shitty, if not outright hostile things that I don't want. I've instructed my browser to ignore such garbage.

You don't get to dictate what happens on my computer after you've served me that page. Sure, you can try all sorts of Javascript hackery like anti-AD block but this escalation bullshit is why the game is being stepped up with things like AdNauseam.

Enjoy your pennies for a few more years.

If you can't fund your hobbies with your own money,then you probably need to find new hobbies.
I like helicopters but I can't fucking start a collection.

Do what you want, but try to understand my point of view: I need money to live, I need to work to earn money and I need time to work. I can do something as an hobby, but this will be subordinate to work, family, and others duty that usually people have. I can take time only from my work and that's meen I need those money to come in another way.

How can we know they won't just make advertisement tactics even worse?

There is no excuse for not fighting evil,no matter how strong it is.

Yet instead of serving 1st party ads and selling place on your site you offload it to 3rd party. Found your problem.
Take a look at cock.li, big banner, VPS provider ad. You can block it by hand but who does it? Just a static image with a link.

that's true i don't block ads on cock.li because they don't bother me at all

>but ethically I consider worst to use an adblocker than piracy

Then you have very questionable ethics user. Your business model is no different than the niggers who put some lotion on your hand at the mall and then demand that you buy product from them.

I suggest you find a different business model, perhaps if your content is good enough you should sell it and derive your income from that.

UBLOCK SHILLS BTFO

Not him and my website uses hand picked static image ads. Even in the color scheme of my website.
But there is always some autist that still disagrees with it and wants it on some block list.

>But there is always some autist that still disagrees with it and wants it on some block list.
And it is his decision what he gets on his computer not yours.

Just like it is your decision to have a website freely available to all who choose to download it.

And you get the finger for making this money essentially stalking us AND trying to intrusively sell us shit.

It's like having your house under surveillance with aggressive doorstep marketers following you and trying to sell you shit as soon as you leave your property.

Hell, even if it was *your* supermarket we visited, you shouldn't necessarily have the right to track our every move and inspect and record essentially all our belongings down to what medication and whose photos we are carrying.

People and society CAN say your business model is shit & we don't want it, regardless if it's profitable for you, and before it maybe happens politically you'll get the finger from many individuals. Tune it back or do something else.

two questions
clicking every ads = make them think their ads are working and the ad companies get money from clicks. why would I help them?

doesn't it slow down my browser?

> clicking every ads = make them think their ads are working and the ad companies get money from clicks.
Advertisement companies aren't that stupid. They'll very quickly figure out that they get clicks rather than the actual attention they wanted.

> why would I help them?
Because it actually very much obscures what you really are interested in, it enhances your privacy a bit.

Because it's a form of civil resistance to bullshit that has been getting worse and worse. It's a sort of "they make my life shittier, you make their life shittier" without any particularly violent escalation. It's annoyance "in kind" of sorts.

> doesn't it slow down my browser?
Very marginally only.

>make them think their ads are working
While ads are not working at all. So they waste money while product is not being advertised and sold. No sales = no money.

Just make an "ads" page on your website.If people wanna look at the ads,they'll just click on that shit.
Don't plaster shit all over the main content.

>((german)) name
>aviv
>lead dev hiding his nose
Wow.
>black color scheme
hillarious

No, this is something OP should post clearly next time. This does NOT help the ad companies, it's the opposite. Say they get 1000 user clicks by paying 5 cents. If people suddenly start using adnauseam, instead of 200 of those clickers being real people who clicked the ads, it drops down to maybe 500. So if they're paying by the number of users who click the add or the number of users viewing the add, this loses them money, because they have to pay the site owner for every person who clicked on the ad, but most of these people aren't really people, so they won't really buy anything the ad is selling. There's also some stuff about stopping user tracking via ads, but this also messes with their revenue.

>Free is not a good thing, people that do things needs to be paid for it
Do you get paid for running your farm? Lmao
self sustenance is the very first key to singularity unless you love sucking dick of the archons/rulers you will always meet discord and perish forever.

>advertising are not so annoyng and make you no harm!
Lmao try using a Mobile Web Browser User Agent some time or simply browse the web with your phone. I doubt you'll get any content and be redirected to play store botnet apps or some sketchy as fuck product.

I would agree with you if this was 2008 where ads only tell me I've won shit for being the 10000 visitor which comes with a cool GIF.

Drops down to 50*, sorry

fuck off kike

go back to your playpen Sup Forums.

>Literally so new he doesn't recognize an old meme
Embarrassing

i mean it seriously though

i know, i just like saying kike

Sup Forums was significantly better before country flags were added. If I could make one change, I would go back to custom flags again.