Hay Sup Forums, sand neggir here!

Hay Sup Forums, sand neggir here!
Ask an Arab sand nigger anything you want to know form/about a sand nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi53-maqfvMAhXFWRQKHaEdATAQFgguMAI&url=http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/saudi-arabia-severs-diplomatic-relations-iran-160103202137679.html&usg=AFQjCNGcIaqbVkVEKsg7INWCeB517efZsQ&sig2=miPR_PKIaCBXykGlpj8j4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How much oil money do you have?

Do you own a gun or do you know someone who has one?

I won't tell you how much do I have in my bank account. But perhaps it's safe to say that I have a dodge charger r/t 2015.

what the fuck

Can you stop funding and training radicals? Because your kind is about to get ethnically cleansed in Europe.

No it's not legal unless I join the armed forces or the law enforcement.

Nice flag. Are you actually Qatari or some faggot waiting for his connection in Doha airport?

I'm khaliji arab so I don't really care.

I'm a qatari but my grandfather is a Saudi -like most other qataris-

What's your opinion on the whole Qatar 2022 world cup ?

Is آل مشيط a Qatari name?

I was going to ask why you didn't move to Sweden for free sandnig dollars but nevermind.

Good. Now tell me about radical islam.

What's the deal?

Does that make sense to you now?

Kek why would I leave a country with the highest income per capita in the world?
Plus I study in college for free so...

Your flag is a chocolate bar!

Never heard of this family name before, but I guess yeah that might be a qatari name.

Looks nice on a license plate imo :p

I'm waiting for it :D
>mfw when I don't have a reaction folder

do people in qatar worry about dependency on oil.

>kkk = isis
Radical islam is a very huge subject to talk about and I don't like neither support radicalism/extremism. Case closed.

Can you watch youtube in Qatar? How is your internet DL/UP?

>MFW Qatar seriously thibk they're some sandniggers

This you, mate?

So why are you following a religion founded by a paedophile ? Aicha was young wasn't she?

why dont the uae take in refugees? what is thier problem

Of course I can watch YouTube 4K all day long over here! I even have a youtube channel. And the DL/UP speed at were I am is 100/100~ mbps

why do you fund terrorists

Nope. He is a Saudi and this is a dead meme.

Did you know there's actually a Hadith where Muhammad sucks a young boys penis. What do you think about that?

what do you think of pakistanis

how are you different from kuwait

what do you think of Saudi arabia

Mohamed was a jewish rabbi ? i fucking knew it

9 years old where adults back in the day and it was the norm. Time changes m8. Go ask your grandma or just google it up.

>Jew wants to talk about little boy penises

i shouldnt be surprised

Well he originally became one for the boy dick but soon added beheading them pre rape and that's where we really split

I don't want to talk about it Muhammad, that's your holy book. I just wanted Muhammad #2's opinion on having a pedofag prophet

why aren't you accepting rapefugees?

How does that make you feel? Since the Holy Qran is the word of god and Muhammad is your moral compass... have you found yourself a qt 9yo to deflorate yet? Would you like someone to do that to your little sister?

Wake up. You are in a cult. Secularism, reason and liberalism are the way to go. Read Hobbes, Locke, Machiavel, Rousseau. Everything but your HamQran.

what do you think of the Doha skyline?

>It's like I'm really on /r/atheism

Weather is too hot. temperature exceeds 50ºC -122ºF- over here. Refugees won't handle the sever temperature.

How do you deal with the heat?

Can i go to Qatar, get married to a 12 years old arab loli and live happily everafter?

Would i get beheaded if i don't pray to allah 5 times every day and eat pork?

seeI mean, I agree with you but man you're cringy

inta ra7 t3ish fi qatar tool 7ayatak?

Based Arabs

What happens to clearly effeminate men in your country that aren't Filipino guest workers?

I live in a city with similar weather so that wouldn't bother me. Can someone like me emigrate to Qatar and find a nice job? I was raised catholic although I'm an atheist myself and I don't really care about other religions to be honest familia.

so what's the deal with the 3's and the 7's?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_chat_alphabet

they represent sounds that cant be represented with english letters. typing in actual arabic is tedious

Pretty beautiful I should say.

Pedophilia is illegal here.
>Would i get beheaded if i don't pray to allah 5 times every day
That's a stereotype.

Btw Qatar is much safer than where you live. and pork is not availab

I meant to say pork is not available over here.

Wikipedia says:

Any kind of sexual activity outside marriage is illegal.[citation needed] According to the Family Act, the minimum age of marriage is 18 for boys and 16 for girls. The court may allow a marriage below the minimum age, but it requires the consent of the legal guardian as well as the consent of the two persons to be married.

Was i rused?

thats a bullshit excuse my friend let them deal with the heat do you know what they are doing in europe right now

Qatar is what Saudi Arabia was supposed to be

They're even friends with Iran

How rich is your daddy

You really don't have pork there?
What about alcohol?

Is their a vision/plan for a post oil Qatar?

Why are Wahabbists such shitty people

I love my country so why not!

What are the cultural differences between the Gulf petro-states?
I am aware of political differences, but what about between the people? Are there meaningful differences between Qataris and Emiratis, or Saudis?

have you ever been outside it?

>rused
What???
>16 for girls
18 is minimum over here for both genders.

3 words: read the news
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi53-maqfvMAhXFWRQKHaEdATAQFgguMAI&url=http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/01/saudi-arabia-severs-diplomatic-relations-iran-160103202137679.html&usg=AFQjCNGcIaqbVkVEKsg7INWCeB517efZsQ&sig2=miPR_PKIaCBXykGlpj8j4A
Case closed.

We -my family- belong to the middle class. nuff said.

Hotels only or local made illegal crap that will make you literally sick.

I'm talking about this
>The court may allow a marriage below the minimum age, but it requires the consent of the legal guardian as well as the consent of the two persons to be married.

This means that if i get permission from the parents i can marry a girl below 16.

Also, rused = deceived

Yup. qatar 2030 vision. google it up dude.

What about alcohol?

>Talking about shitty people.

Yup, many times. First time I went to the uk back in 1998.

>Talking about shitty people
yea but rednecks are industrious and don't blow themselves up

As I said 18 is minimum age over here for marriage in Qatar.

t. school shooter

tbqh I don't believe that Wahabbism is a thing. If you really are wiling to go further into this subject go to Sup Forums. Case closed.

Feel like Paki takeover in the comments to me shit skin

Does this offend?
Btw go to your bed it's midnight time at where you at.

Just ignore him, Qatarbro, he's a bitter Russian piece of shit, a proper loathsome cunt.

He's a zionist any way.
>Qatarbro
I appreciate you dude!

How many refugees did qatar take in
can i immigrate

Is qatar diversifying its economy with its excess wealth so that it maintains a solid place in the future? Or is it just reaping the benefits until it runs out and goes to shit?

What is high school education like there?
What is Qatar's Scholar strongsuit?

Is KSA to Qatar what mainland China is to Hong Kong ?

>Secularism, reason and liberalism
Just because you dislike Islam, doesn't imply any of those things are good.

shia or sunni?

>Qatar
>Shia

What do you think about Turkey and Erdoğan?

Marry not consummate

What's the hottest temperature you were forced to endure without aircon?

How do you feel about Bedouins?

I always find it funny when a fucking JEW of all things calls someone a shitskin.
the heritage you cling onto so dearly is that of someone with darker complexion. but you denounce your other ethnicity. israelis are fuckig scum all of them

Do you ever talk to any of the World Cup slaves?

Qatari can have an intersection with 9 yo girls? or just they can marriage?

I'm sorry to ask, but i wanna ask you how rich you are.

Qatari is the richest country as long as I've heard.

why is turkey building a military base in qatar? also what is the public opinion about turks in there?