/BST/ BATTLESTATIONS THREAD

Ctrl f battle - nothing found
Ctrl f bst - nothing found
Here we go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sCadGCrxDeM
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/663wjv/radeon_software_crimson_relive_edition_1743_whql/
amazon.com/Lifetime-4428-Adjustable-Folding-Utility/dp/B003YJPC2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492696101&sr=8-1&keywords=tall folding table
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

new house, new desk, new monitor, new bottle of jd

These feel like the kind of setup you'd find in the back of the computer shop that the owner hangs out at after hours. A place for playing games in the pre-gamespy days.

I'm in here early for once

Comfy af

Thanks man, yours too

I'm early thanks to the all-nighter, how's it going Sup Forumsents? (it doesn't look like this anymore but phone went down the shitter, so no new pic)

poorfag here

>poorfag here
Shut the fuck up. All you fags that always bitch about being a """poorfag""" have no fucking idea.

>dirty tits

Your butt is getting dirty.

Yeah there really aren't many poorfags on this board.

>What's in the box?
The one under the computer.

Do you get much bass response out of those small monitors?

Anyone here have an uplift or autonomous desk?
Just wondering what's the quality of their tabletops

I've been seeing your posts for a while now, still a big fan of your set up. I'm too out of shape to stand all day and I also don't have the space for a bit thing like that but maybe one day. Nice barbell btw, just get yourself a cage and bench now

I haven't used either of those, but if you are worried about tabletop quality, look at the Smar Desk 2. For 300 bucks base you can just put your own tabletop on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCadGCrxDeM

Thanks man. Really it doesn't take up all that much space. Just need to have a 7 by 5 foot square to plob it all in. The entire thing can be packed into the trunk of my car (I'll just spend the 10 bucks and buy a new wall board for the pullup bar) with room to spare.

I'm not a big fan of cages and benches, though. But I can think of how I'd build one into this space if I were.

>>What's in the box?
it's actually a ceramic chess set my grandparents made for me when I was about 8 or 9. Grandma molded the pieces/board and Grandpa built and polished the case. My Tower sits on it because my floor is carpeted and fuck having it on my desk

Should I ditch R9 390+Freesync over for a GTX 1080? I'm tired of waiting the next Radeon failure

What can't you play at acceptable performance with that card + Freesync? I mean, 1070 and up are faster obviously, but is there any reason for you to not wait until Vega?

Hey that's a sweet gift. Is your case a bottom intake or something? Honestly, I never had much issue with carpet and dust unless that was the case.

Considering the R9 390 is still a great card, and both next generation architectures are around the corner, you'd be ripping yourself off.

no I just enjoy knowing that there's airflow under the machine. there's no bottom intake.

Does anyone have a decent recommendation for a computer desk? I am tall and fat. I was thinking about an adjusting height folding table for now. I am moving and cant actually afford a nice desk.
I need to take some more measurements but I think a desk between 32 and 36 inches high fits me best.

I feel like this is a real-life Patrick Bateman station.

Every day of my life counting down until I can live in the mountains.

Freesync is broken also apperantly AMD started gimping R9 390

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/663wjv/radeon_software_crimson_relive_edition_1743_whql/

>stupid redditors can't even fucking get a GPU to work correctly

If you can buy from Ikea that is generally the best you will do for pre-built stuff when it comes to price, and most of their desks have some form of height adjustment.

Second best option is to build a desk yourself, which is more work and can actually be more expensive, but the final results can be way better (you can do actual hardwood instead of particle board) and it isn't really that difficult.

I have the R9 390 and I just had a fresh reinstall of Windows, Freesync still doesn't work in some games, I went from 1830 to 1700 in heaven benchmark.

I mean, that movie is absolutely hilarious. But I don't kill people. I'll add that to the list of good comments, alongside "Fucking jew get gassed" and "Go back to re-ddit."

Sup Forums thinks my post is spam...

Seriously, it was the phrase "Go back to" [spam insertion] "reddit."

I had the strange freesync stutter problem, finally turned off freesync after googling for hours and nothing has stuttered since.

Or if you just want to spend 60 bucks, go and pick up a garage shelving unit and just put it together at the right height for you. You'll piss people off, of course.

Try Full-screen mode instead Borderless Window Mode.

Honestly this is the main reason I want to get of AMD. All my card was AMD but I would rather pay more for a more stable experience than hopping the next driver would not fuck anything up

Building my own was my first idea and probably what I will do, Only issue is My car is not very big.
This is was I was looking at, My inspiration for this was the morbidly obese youtuber Boogie2988, he has a similar desk from what I can tell and he looks comfortable.
amazon.com/Lifetime-4428-Adjustable-Folding-Utility/dp/B003YJPC2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1492696101&sr=8-1&keywords=tall folding table
Huh I do play all my games in borderless window mode, Ill try it.
I liked my 390 had no issues until I got a 1440p ultrawide, and even then the only game I get shit fps on is the one I play the most, FFXIV.
I get maybe 30 fps on max graphics.
I am going to try to hold out for vega because my monitor is freesync but if its not out before the new FFXIV expac in june ill just get a 1080ti or something.

>actually falling for the Chinkpad meme

>not chinkin'

i need these wallpapers

I mean, that might be fine. Simple setup for sure. I'm not entirely sure if being heavier really has anything to do with that desk,though.

Very nice! Ableton Live is awesome

Clean and nice.

loving my hhkb atm

Posting to trigger that guy I keep triggering.

What's good guys?

New rug, thinking it's so busy/doesn't go with the tranquil theme I'm trying to eventually get to. Thoughts?

Close up

At first glance you just have a bad camera. But then I notice the bedding is in a decent resolve.

Wat? Yeah, shitty camera - Moto G3 2015

Did somebody stole your chair?

How does this sound.

Going to put a black power strip under my table and do some good cable management.
Decorations, and maybe a few posters. I also have some EnjoyPBT caps coming in the mail.

I am also considering mounting my PC on the wall below my desk and trying to fit in a third monitor. I could even mount an extra one that I have on the top to have a total of 4.

Wow, this setup is inspiring

wallpaper screems looser

dat ugly taskbar

that taskbar is disgusting

my eyes hurt

the sg is nice

new monitor soon

extremely comfy

how do i into this tree

Yup sure

one day I'm going to move him into a larger pot so he grows bigger

>champions that desperately need a voiceover update

Kassadin
shen
riven
nunu
Shyv

fuck wrong thread sorry

how do i into this tree

There he is.

First time posting my battle station. The bottom two monitors are 24'' 4k displays and the top is a 1080p 144hz panel

r8?

don't know why that rotated. Maybe this one'll work

Wheres streetguru

Does he know that there are three other posters in this thread that have their taskbars like that?

Cute Nendos. Do you have any trouble with the mouse wire though? Seems like it would be pretty easy to knock them down if you're playing with low sens. It's one of the reasons I don't have any near my pad.

Post beddlestations

here senpai

•{π√π}•

So jealous if your view, where so you live?

Rate and suggest improvements please and thank ya

That is why he has that bottle of whiskey.

thx senpai, i used to have problems with it but i re-adjusted it, it was minimal anyway, i don't like using low sens, if i had the space i wouldn't have them near it tho.

Seems pretty comfy. Maybe you should get a platform for your tower so it's not sucking air directly from the carpet. Just a thought to increase the life of your PSU.

Just one question.

Are you above or below 4k m8?

Your setup in the dark hurts my eyes just from a picture of it. Your vision is going to be wrecked in the late game of life friendo.

Where'd you get the shelves, all the ones I can find have an annoying lip that would dig into my wrists.

I don't play ranked. All estimates and friends I play with are over 4k though.

I can get an Ikea Jerker for $60. Are they worth the hype or is it just a meme?

>worth the hype
literally never heard of this. try harder shill

specs?

Here you go

ooo nice, i wish you'd take a new photo tho, you always say you will