1) Your country

1) Your country
2) How would you have handled this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=myAbzjUu-ow
publimetro.co/noticias/angie-olarte-la-paisa-que-hizo-desnudar-a-un-ladron/lmkpeA!W5tOOQLryasEA/
youtube.com/watch?v=tpWSNXU8nw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

id probably cry

Invest in eastern Poland
Alternatively, post old Sup Forums meme

bro is so thirsty

Shoot him

They look like trannies.. anyone else think so?

dude, the fuck? she ain't even hot

her face is so fucking ugly.

2) why should I handle it? i'm not bouncer

i have kind of a relativist eye installed already
black women have the same face as black men that's why you think that. gotta check other things to differentiate them

This. He could had tried 1 time just to smash and go but I really would not even bother to try a second time.

She's actually literally not even worth the time.

Whenlets.... Man learn will they?

lmao meby shes got bf at home whos playing world of warcraft
[spoiler]That happened to me.[/spoiler]

>Ask out cute girl blonde in highschool 5 years ago
>She said she only dates black men
>She dated the lightest skin black guy in school

>he actually humped her

fucking kek

rangeban americucks

what the fuck is even going on here?

Do I handle the guy dry humping the girl, or am I putting myself in the shoes of the guy? Because if I'm the guy, she's not even hot, and that party looks claustrophobic as shit. I'd just go chill in the pool or something.

>somehow her dating the lightest skin negro in school is the problem
>not her exclusively dating negros in the first place
God damn Americans, I swear to God.

By the way this is what goes as college students in the US. America's intellectual elite.

he's calling her a hypocrite, in case you didn't get the joke

Think of it this way, It's like an American saying they drink diet coke to help lose weight but still eat a large 2,500 calorie burger.

There needs to be a cuck shed board strictly for Americans.

Exactly, but he should be calling her a coal burning whore.

literal omega

kek
My sister used to say this to pervs when we were on family vacations. The looks on guys faces is priceless and, no matter who it is, it's always the same initially. A sort of confused and horrified stare.

She's never dated anything but Italian, far as I know.

that's really funny gave me a good laugh. I'll have to get one of my friends to say that next time we're at a bar and a guy comes to hit on them

>Brazil

for starters I wouldn't have chosen the ugliest ethnic girl at the whole party

I wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place because I don't have sex with baboons. I feel bad for that Italian though. His mixed blood has made him cock thirsty for blacks.

LMAO thats the cuck croat in rl

I'd have gone for a better looking, lighter skinned girl.

Wait, he didn't get slapped or hit by a whiteknight or something?

Touching girls like that is my fetish but i get scared of the consequences. But if it's actualy like this seems like it's worth a shot.

manlets, when will they learn?

fucking manlets lmao

>Wait, he didn't get slapped?
i have the suspicion the woman is actually african and not a sassy afroamerican Ledasha gurl because of this too
anyone can confirm?

She's ethnic so she has to put out more plus she's lefty cuz of the tattoo so it's to be expected

My thoughts exactly.

Never had a black bitch b4 anun? Or a woman in general?

Manlets, when will they learn?
Seriously, why do guys go after girls taller than them? When ever I see a girl taller than me I feel like a child.

I've had sex with plenty of women. The one in OP's video isn't even mulatto levels of attractiveness. She is fat, ugly, and her genitals are most likely red and purple to attract other baboons.

I wouldn't go to such a degenerate party in the first place

why pretend you have a choice?

That awkward semi lmao

1)flag
2)i probably wouldn't be there in the first place tbqh

Because I always have a choice

But man i mean look how he touches that damn ass and she doesn't do anything and no one cares either.
How can that be allowed? Where do i find a niggress like that to rub my cock onto with no consequences?

Transmilenio

you're just as likely to be touching a man's penis or be groped by someone in there yuck

As the guy, actually talk to her

As the girl, tell him to fuck off

That's kinda why they're all there to begin with. It's basically a big mating ritual.

She's definitely African American

Haha the modern American.

"Please ejaculate on my face mr. nigger"

So this is normal in your country?

Is he Jew>? He looks very Jew. Or Spanish

i see manlets getting taller girls all the time, but thats probably because they don't have a lot of choice here kek

I feel actually bad for him. I mean, look at his beta acting. He was born to be cucked,

She looks like an even uglier Oprah lmao

>Columbia
Ya you find it in your shithole

If you go to school, you work your ass off but you're still horny. Spring break is a break from study where you to party with other students and get all the horniness and debauchery out of your system before getting back to school and back to studying.

Yes, it is quite common.

i only see normie girls showing off in that pic

lad, you have no idea how cocalombian girls are
youtube.com/watch?v=myAbzjUu-ow

Colmbian grills love the D but are flaky as hell. It's not even funny.

I'm actually lokking for a dominatrix like her.

Take a look at this: publimetro.co/noticias/angie-olarte-la-paisa-que-hizo-desnudar-a-un-ladron/lmkpeA!W5tOOQLryasEA/

kek. Reminds me of this. Thief got his ass kicked and he started crying for his father.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpWSNXU8nw0

as in position of the girl or the guy?
as guy I would hit girls shorter than me

What does horniness due to stress have anything to do with shamelessly whoring yourself out in a public pool?

This actually happens in Argentina. The guy is a politician and the girl is a model. Really funny if you ask me.

>those girly screams
> "daddy please call the cops" "help me Jesus O Lord" "where's me mummy"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJAJ

buen post

Punched him

He looks so autistic.