1060 is now 300 EUR

Lmao are you kidding me? 1060 was bad value as it is, who would buy this shit now?

Other urls found in this thread:

golem.de/news/grafikkarte-nvidias-gtx-1080-1060-mit-flotterem-speicher-sind-teuer-1704-127406.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same type of nvidiots that bought the previous gimped 3gb and inferior 6gb versions

You don't know the whole truth...

golem.de/news/grafikkarte-nvidias-gtx-1080-1060-mit-flotterem-speicher-sind-teuer-1704-127406.html

1060 from 300 Euro to 400 Euro
1080 from 570 Euro to 660 Euro

jesus fucking christ

3gb is only around 5-10% slower and 50euros cheaper, its actually much better deal if you are planning to upgrade next cycle to volta.

This is a rebrand kek

>rebrands with a price premium increase
Nvidiots will defend this, non ironically. At least AMD's rebrands kept or lowered the price (where I am anyway). Nvidia just increases it because they know they'll gulp it all and ask for more.

i guess even nvidia didnt expect 5xx such so much that actual 1060 8gbs remained competitive...they waited to see how the 5xx series will perform, saw its literally still slower than there custom 1060..

I've seen the same shit happening with the RX580 which is just a slightly better 480. Since I'm currently planning my new built I quickly bought a 480 since it was already disappearing from the market. Saved me 50 Euros.

These marketing/business guys become more and more shameless.

480 had really good price leading up few weeks before 580 in my country, like decent model 480 8gb costing only 220euros. Cheapeast 580 8gb right now is about 260...

Yeah, if I bought it even earlier I could have saved 10Euros more. Here the cheapest 580 with 8GB is 270 Euros.

You know what's even a better deal? A goddamn 470.

>double dubs with trips on top

That also speak the fucking truth.

but then you bought amd shit, thats likely to malfunction in a year or two.
Buy amd instead of nvidia is like buying some cheap knock off chinese phone instead of samsung.

Oh hi Ramesh.

AMD hardware is timeless - it's not gimped by new drivers, like when Huang decides he needs to sell a new batch of his overpriced junk.

So I guess you can provide sources or are you just shilling like always?

>yuropoor

what do the Gbps numbers even refer to??

Nvidiot here, this is fucking retarted. I might as well buy either a 1070, an R9 Fury, or Vega 11

Memory bandwidth.

rog strix top already @ 9gbps
memory bandwidth

so they have like 10 gigabits per second memory bandwidth? that's pretty fucking slow

Now than 5xx are confirmed rebranded with the bios, Nvidia dont give a fuck because thet are monopoly

>Eurocucks getting cucked
In other news, it's a day ending in y.

>$300 1060
>$200 580
Who will actually buy this? Are nvidiots unironically this dumb?

More importantly, it doesn't make any fucking difference in games.
If it did, the Fury X would have performed much better with it's HBM.

Isaac, you're trying too hard

Checked and witnessed

300$ 1060
220$ RX480 that can beat it

Wow

>paying $200 just to have to deal with AMD

People would pay $500 TO NOT have to deal with AMD.

Because better drivers, no botnet software, and rock solid performance is bad.

2010 called, they want their memes back. AMD drivers are now lower overhead, more stable, and don't ask you to sign into fucking Facebook. They also don't disable performance on older cards.

>Only new one already available in my area is the MSI Gaming X+
>350€

Though to be fair, seeing 580's at 320€ isn't that much better either.

>AMD
>Better drivers

>2010 called, they want their memes back. AMD drivers are now lower overhead, more stable, and don't ask you to sign into fucking Facebook. They also don't disable performance on older cards.
People still believe in bad AMD drivers though.

AMD sure seems nice now in comparison, huh?

This brainless cattle will destroy AMD's efforts for good and we will be stuck with novidia monopoly I tell you.

GET IN THERE

Bought a laptop last year with a 1060 and a 6700 for just £1000

Thing gets decent battery life for a gaming laptop.

you know
AMD "design" it but it's manufactured by others

So the only improvement is memory speed?

at least amd increased the core clock which actually matters instead of memory speed which hardly makes a god damn difference
placebo as fuck

yep

Yes, for 20% extra price you get ~2-3% fps increase in selected titles.

YEAR OF THE REBRAND

>TFW switched my 780Ti to a 10603G and got money for it
>TFW sold the 1060 later and got even more money for it
>The way its meant to be payed

>golem.de/news/grafikkarte-nvidias-gtx-1080-1060-mit-flotterem-speicher-sind-teuer-1704-127406.html
hahahaha you get a 1070 for 400 € this is literally retarded