Cunt

>cunt
>how popular is anime in your cunt?

fleg
not very popular, mostly just social outcasts

Still kinda niche, but getting there.

If NNB were a country, which would it be?

flag
very

also, Natsumi best girl ever

Popular, sure in the top 5 countries

>cute countryside
>sparsely populated
>white
Slovenia maybe?

Well it's set in Japan so....

My brother

North Argentina
Southern Poland
Countryside Italy

>Slavs
>white

for minorities. its the fact. the fact is the fact.

if a fact was not a fact, would you say this is in fact.... a fact?

Uruguay?

What's Sup Forums's favorite raibu?

Sweden
Yes

Flag
Very popular among Sup Forumstards, barely ever even known among normies.

flag
niche, but pretty popular. cosplay especially.
But the popularity is slowly declining, because free tv isn't showing anime as it did years ago

rin 2bh

This, I'm thankful that teens in my country aren't betas

The picture doesn't look right. Hotaru and Natsumi look like midgets, body proportions are all fucked up.

I don't like the anime

They're younger in that picture.

why would you ever watch this???

I want Umi to bear my sons

Houtaru best nnb

Maki best girl

MaRin best pairing

not popular at all, it's known only by pariahs or pedophiles (or both).

*among

I'm more of a Koma-chan fan.

arr rook same

It used to be Honoka but now I hate that whore now, Maki all the way baby!!!

Heretic, NicoMaki is the only true pair

Patrician taste.
[spoiler]One day I'll marry a Bird.[/spoiler]

A lot, even normalfags watch stuff like One Punch Man and Attack on Titan, every "nerdy" person has watched Eva or Elfen Lied.

Not in my experience. In high school it seemed pretty common, it was seen as geeky but liking anime wasn't an instant ticket to being a loser.

wtf im chichichi lelele now

Finished higschool last year.

There were 5 classes for each year, and I only recall having knowledge of 4 people who unironically watched anime.

Two of them were complete outcasts, losers, pathetic people, in the eyes of the outer world, that is. One of them was a fat girl with glasses, and the other was a Japanese guy with mongoloid looking face and some sort of mental retardation. He had bad communication skills and was overall dumb. Also a bit fat. Both were always wearing one piece t shirts. The guy was gay and the girl identified herself as agender so there's no way they would end up together.

Then there's me and a buddy of mine.
I was a 6'4 skellington back in higschool. Never talked to anyone, the weirdo nobody talks to. And then there was this friend who I used to talk to. The coolest dude I ever met. We used to talk about many things during break time, from how Japan could have been successful in WW2 to Yuru Yuri. He was also very quiet and a bit of a social outcast, but I ocasionally saw him hanging out with other people, and was very healthy/normal looking. Probaly the closest thing I ever had to being a friend.

So far haven't come to know of anyone who watches anime or reads manga in either college or work.

>So far haven't come to know of anyone who watches anime or reads manga in either college or work.
I did not meet anyone who watched anime until college desu

there are a lot of otacos, but the classics like dragon ball, saint seiya and captain sutbasa are popular with everyone

Pretty popular I guess. Conventions and clubs all over.

its pretty popular, but obviously the majority o young people only watched dragon ball or pokemon when they where young and doesnt actively watch new stuff.
Still we have our conventions and shit.