I'm pretty convinced that bidets are just a joke that other countries pull on Americans. Like...

I'm pretty convinced that bidets are just a joke that other countries pull on Americans. Like, every time bidets are mentioned there are always people raving over them like mad, when it just seems like a luxurious novelty. Europe just wants to see how many Americans they can get to spray their butthole.

> Making excuses to justify that OP hasn't got a bidet and his ass is odorous as shit

People do have bidets in the US. Most people can't fit a toilet, bidet, shower, and sink in one bathroom though.

fucking yurocucks I swear

>in the US most people can't fit in a toilet
Get a bigger bathroom then

Are you retarded Mussolini? He obviously said that most people can't fit all of those In one bathroom, so we just put the essentials
>shower
>toilet

Fuck Pinochet! where are the bidets! fucking cunts!

That's why you will get a bigger bathroom space.

We don't need a bidet though, like I said we just need essentials

There are other ways to clean your butt yknow. I don't need an enema every time I poop.

No worries OP. Only a couple of shitholes in southern europe and the southern cone still use this antiquity

best used as a repository of toilet paper

>Europeans LITERALLY can't wipe their own ass

Continent of children

Most homes have 1 bathroom to 1 room. Enjoy sharing your fathers herpes sitting on his lap while he takes a shit, user.

>be iranian
>grow up with bidet
>move away for college, graduate work etc...
>haven't had a bidet in 6 years

How do Americans grow up thinking toilet paper is all they need?

No one needs a bidet. If you NEED a super soaker to clean your asshole, what you really NEED is a doctor.

a bidet is a common thing even in third world countries

what the hell U.S., step it up, this is worse than the imperial system thing

let me just smear some shit on your computer desk

>OH MY GOD user WHY WOULD I USE WATER TO CLEAN THIS UP? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

truly absolutely disgusting

>it's an "American poster ignores hygene again and makes a big deal out of it"
Do whatever you want, Land of Freedom

i use this (hand shower)

bidets feel pretty nice fa.m

I have this thing too, mine is sadly bulkier, yours look way better

Do you people not know how to wipe properly? I just use toilet paper and it's all I need to clean myself. Seems it's more an excuse to shoot things up your butthole

>dry paper is enough to clean a hairy zone like your ass
no wonder you all have swamp ass innit

>>
You can use this.

friendly reminder that not only americans don't use bidet
they also wipe their ass >standing

>luxurious novelty
How are they luxurious, they cost like 200€

bmp

how do you get clean back there without soap/shampoo

and how do you not get poopwater all over the place

Ewwwwww
Americans are truly disgusting

You use soap... i don't know about shampoo though, maybe if you have insanely long ass hair you could wash them

really it must be much easier to take off the pants and get into the shower to clean up, rather than shower over the toilet

>rather than shower over the toilet
Well that one is used in japan and as an add-on to the toilet, here we use a completely separate bidet... yes you can do the same thing with a shower but it takes more time, it's less convenient