Yuropoors will never know that great feeling of eating a hotdog and drinking a coke while enjoying a day time baseball...

>yuropoors will never know that great feeling of eating a hotdog and drinking a coke while enjoying a day time baseball game at Fenway Park

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GtImIqR5neU
youtube.com/watch?v=T1oQslBVqRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k3sLl24q6D0
youtube.com/watch?v=BFJMZnEmxrk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was just in Safeco park I'm actually a huge baseball fan it was great but I had garlic fries and a 24 ounce coors

Baseball is a great sport people and watching it live is like taking that and adding the factor of good food and the possibility you may die horribly by a ball to the head or bat to the face.

They had almost no protection it was great

The only time I've been to a baseball game a naked guy painted yellow ran across the field and got tackled by a bunch of security guards

Safeco is a decent park, what team do you go for, the Jays?

Also sitting in the front rows are shit tier in baseball. The upper stands are safe and reasonably priced and you get that great baseball atmosphere

Another one of my favorite parks

Japanese like baseball. Thanks America.
We began it in the 19th century. Professional baseball league was established in 1936. It's before the WW2.

How do the ballparks in Japan compare to the parks in the US?

I'd rather go to Wrigley Field desu

Baseball is fucking boring. Both to watch and to play. You end up just standing in one place for 85% of the time. If you're even in play. The team that is batting has most of their team out of play, not even counting substitutes.

Meanwhile tomorrow will take place the most televized and popular sport event of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=GtImIqR5neU

this is an opening ceremony.
famous person pitches.

Most stadiums are dome like this, because Japan has much rain.

Who's in it this year?

youtube.com/watch?v=T1oQslBVqRQ

>garlic fries
my brother

this shit cant compare to Santiago Bernabeau

Just give the throphy to Atletico already.

Jingu studium

come to think about it, NPB's ballparks are less diverse than MLB's ones in terms of their shapes or whatnot.

>boreball

>argentinian teams

>an even shitter version of cricket

>fenway
>not AT&T

ISHYGDDT

>>Sup Forums

Can you please explain baseball to me? It sounds like the most ass-pulled game ever. Other popular sports are simple concepts like "put a ball inside a net without using your hands", "put a ball inside a hoop", "put an oval ball on the other side of a line".

>We need a game that takes about three hours to watch so we can sell snacks and drinks to the crowd
There. You're welcome.

If you want it in extremely simple terms, such as you have illustrated, it would be "hit the ball out of the stadium when it's pitched at you"

A pitcher throws a ball and a batter hits it

madrids

the madrid crowns vs the madrid shields

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY BATTA BATTA BATTA BATTA SWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING BATTA KENNEDY KENNEDY KENNEDY SAAAWING BATTA

There are myriad strategies that go into each pitch and decisions that the manager has to make that all affect the outcome of the game. It's a lot like chess in the sense that moves are being played and a lot is going on, even though there might not be a lot of action to back it up. Then, when things fall into place there could be a lot of action and excitement.

Baseball is really difficult to fully appreciate unless you know everything that's going on. I would suggest try to learn the basics and then a little intermediate stuff (like pitching matchups, defensive shifts, baserunning plays with runners on 1st and 3rd as well as defensive plays in that situation, etc.) otherwise you'll probably just find it boring.

true, I can eat a hot dog and drink a coke whilst doing something less boring though like counting my rice

Superhero movies, fart jokes, McDonalds, and The Beatles are also incredibly popular. That soccer (a sport primarily enjoyed by brown people) is no. 1 in the world is very telling.

It's also customary for the president to throw out the first pitch on opening day, however Japan actually started that tradition when PM Okuma Shigenobu did so at a game in 1908.

Every president since Taft has thrown an opening pitch at least once at Opening Day, the All Star Game, or the World Series, though it's not been done every year due to a president being preoccupied with more pressing matters or due to health issues (for example Eisenhower did not throw an opening pitch in 1957 as he was recovering from heart surgery).

Jimmy Carter only threw one at the 79 World Series, but he was not much of a baseball fan. He did however throw the opening pitch at the 95 World Series, long after being out of office.

George Bush threw the opening pitch at the 2001 Series, a month after 9/11, he took the field in a bulletproof vest.

It's a sport for Ayran people (like Japanese)

I don't think you can understand it

It's just like gridiron football which is also a very complex game similar to chess.

The problem is that our sports are 2deep4 the simple minds of Yuropoors who can only understand something like a guy kicking a ball into a net for the grand total of one point.

It's funny because of all the World Series in Obama's presidency, he's only thrown out an opening pitch in 2009 and '10. The others were all either done by George Bush, Joe Biden, or some years nobody even bothered with it.

This is the whitest sport after polo
Prove me wrong
Pro tip: you can't

The elder Bush threw the opening pitch at the '15 World Series. That's pretty lame. A fucking 90 year old man in a wheelchair can do this and Obama can't?

americulture hip hip hurrah!!!

What a great cuntree!!!

Take off the proxy, Putinbot.

He's a tough guy - you can't have been in the CIA without eating a bowl of nails for breakfast.

I typed a huge post but thats not very helpful, since the basic rules can be found anywhere.

Baseball is about mind games.

>latin folks
>japs
>white

hes talking about boat racing. but i believe equestrian is still whiter.

japans been white since tsushima, they beat a white power and thus became white. thats how it works.

Don't forget 20 minute commercial breaks if you watch it on TV.

I find it really peculiar that Americans look forward to seeing super bowl commercials for example. It really is a statement about the hyper consumerist lifestyle

I think pesäpallo is much more fun to watch than baseball. And yes I've been in a Yankees game.

>wasting 3+ hours watching some cuban roiders play statball
>season consists of 162 games per team
>makes single games completely meaningless

Baseball is just a 3-hour dose of pure distilled boredom

honestly this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=k3sLl24q6D0
you guys should export this

>look at me guys im korea, definitely not japanese even though i am genetically identicall! Look at how i dislike this thing associated with japan

Japanese """""professional""""" baseball team

>pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=BFJMZnEmxrk

Sports games that you Americans invented share some common characteristics, like:

>Shit tons of complex, arbitrary, artificial rules e.g.)Balls-Strikes, Uncaught third strike and so on
>Requires shit tons of equipments to play
>Very commercial-oriented rules like the quarters or innings (so that you can show more ads)

>Very commercial-oriented rules like the quarters or innings (so that you can show more ads)
Baseball's been played since the 19th century. The rules existed long before TV or radio.

Favourite local ground

>Europeans invent football
>All their colonies love it
>Americans invent baseball
>Japan loves it
Gee, I wonder what that means.

this guy knows

football has 11 minutes of actual play time and they take 3.5 hours to do that. how complex can it be most people playing are ghetto thugs.

fun to play
boring as shit to watch

Baseball is fucking boring shit
Basketball os much more engaging

t. de'quan

>watching sports
like you took an already shit activity and instead of playing it you just watch it

What's more popular in America?
Baseball or softball?

I've played softball for years here in the Netherlands.