So, I purchased a used iPhone 5C from my local swap meet fo $20. I said fuck it, why not, right...

So, I purchased a used iPhone 5C from my local swap meet fo $20. I said fuck it, why not, right. I didn't expect it to be unlocked. It is iCloud unlocked, does anyone here know of any possible method to get it unlocked?

It IS iCloud locked, sorry.

you're gonna get responses saying you stole it and 'give it back jamal'. I'm gonna leave you with this; iCloud locked phones are bricks. there is no way to get into it.

/thread

Thanks for the response anyhow, I guess I'll just have to end up selling it to someone willing to buy it. I took the chance and it didn't pay off, oh well. : (

Power it off, and return it Jamal.

Where I am from, we sell the pieces individually to repair shops (except for the home button when it has fingerprint sensor). This way you can recover part of those $20 you paid.

rip, you cant unlock it

Give it back Trayvon

stop supporting crackheads tyrone

a) fishing
b) swap hw

OP here, lmao I really fucking hate Sup Forums. Interesting idea though, I'll probably end up taking it apart as suggested and selling the individual pieces I suppose. I tried texting the original owner, telling him I'd pay him if he'd send me the iCloud information.

You could always replace the logic board

Hey, so is the iCloud lock information actually stored on the logic board??
And would replacing it really fix the issue?

yeah, but its potentally a pain in the ass to get done desu

Thanks for the incredible advice! I am not fully experienced in iPhone repairs but I do have general knowledge on the subject. Appreciate it my man!

good luck user

Ask berlen for help

Give it back Shaneequa.

Make sure a replacement logic board is the same one as the old one, eg GSM/CDMA and that it's also unlocked.

for the just get a new phone or sell this one for parts

Give it back, jamal.

he's trying to waste your time, credentials aren't on the logic board

I thought you could get limited access by changing the DNS server settings?

Yes they are you cretin. The logic board has all the flash modules soldered onto it.

fucktard