Why haven't you attempted to jump the fence yet Mexicans? There's literally no downside...

Why haven't you attempted to jump the fence yet Mexicans? There's literally no downside. American will actually call each other racist for trying to stop you and Trump has pretty much zero chance of winning the election

America is better than Mexico in every single way

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdc-kv7nzaU
youtube.com/watch?v=TNsS2ZnyL2U
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10
youtube.com/watch?v=jlZQiVLoZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=WHcaP1-4Wbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fence is too tall
am only 150cm

>America is better than Mexico in every single way

Obviously you stupid ausfailian

Then why aren't you living there?

Better give me the uncensored pic or i swear ill get a flight to Australia and let the Emus through your wall.

>America is better than Mexico in every way
idk, illegals have the shittiest possible lives here. they dont have documents so they dont qualify for insurance, healtcare, welfare, most jobs wont take them and the ones that do pay them less than minimum wage. Also most Americans can't even speak Spanish, even the Chicanos speak aborted half spanish that doesn't make any sense. I know Mexico is supposedly pretty shitty, but at least you're a real citizen there and you speak the native language.

Also how is that American qt getting her arm through the wall to grope the Mexican qt? Immersion broken

I Do you really think they only need cross the boarder and everyone will gladly help them to find a job and find a place to live?

Because i dont want to

Because it´s a trump wall beautiful wall
100% not paid by the mexicans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Sorry_Day

I don't know how my post can possibly have triggered an American. I'm not even bantering

>implying they wont

It's funny how you gringos still believe these retarded myths. My family members working in the fields make tens of thousands of dollars a year, and none of it is taxed since it's all payed under the table. But continue to believe illegals in the US are all suffering.

Chicano identity is not a joke

It's a wired fence. The immersion is still broken though since there's no way an American has an arm thin enough to fit through

And yet they still leave in droves because Mexico is just that shitty

He's probably some Sup Forumstard newfag

>Ammerica is better than Mexico in every single way
Haha no. Mexico is a very flawed country, but if you make enough money it's great, depending on where you live. Everyone in USA is on drugs, everyone is armed and I I'd rather beat the shit out of any cholo shit around here and have no one bother me about it than be weary of black people and chicano cholos in US all the time.

I can't do shit in USA; I have to get permisions to go fishing, I might get fined if I lived in one of those places where the neighborhood watch or whatever says my lawn isnt cut to their standard, a house or an apartment costs a shitload of money and probably gets destroyed at the first spark or tornado...

Food is much better here and regarding stores we've got pretty much the same chains here.

America is great don't get me wrong, but it's not THAT great. For fucks sake, you don't even have universal healthcare.

ITT:
CHI

But they shouldn't be annoyed either since they literally did what I said is the logical thing to do

>jump
That's way more effort than necessary
youtube.com/watch?v=Qdc-kv7nzaU

But they probably work 12 hours a day and make half of what they should be making. Making 40k a year and losing 5k of it to taxes is better than making 20k a year and keeping it all

Maybe it's so in Australia but I rarely hear about someone who become successful 1gen emigrant.

Man many people don´t even take full advantages of the shit we get here, The """fee""" at my uni is given back to me like 2 times a month in the scollarship I got for no fucking reason, I got the student card so I pay less for public transport, food is cheap af, the only thing that i hate its crime (including politicians) and the fucking narco aspiring mexicans, shit they really ruin this place.
I only wish mexicans take a little more american aproach to patriotism, not in the retarded level but at least like
youtube.com/watch?v=TNsS2ZnyL2U

like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=OAEmpdSHC10

Yes
That´s the only thing I really envy of you americans

That's a blatant lie.

Most illegals live paycheck to paycheck in the slums.

t. Brownsville

As someone else in this thread already said, if you know how to milk the advantages out of the system, you can live a pretty decent life.

Right now, during the governer elections, I've been bribed about $3,000 by the 3 leading political parties and I got some card that supposedly will have $700 every weekend, as long as I vote for that particular candidate. (Which I won't, fuck those corrupt ass nuggets).

The other comment is also true, every stupid uneducated imbecile here wants to become a narco, and you can ask anyone if they think "El Chapo" deserves to be in jail and they'll say "he's a hero and he deserves to be a president". I don't take pride in patriotism or give a shit about it, but if there is one thing I wish I could change about Mexico, it's the goddamn popular culture.

THIS SHIT IS NOT OK AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MUSIC.
youtube.com/watch?v=jlZQiVLoZMs

give me the sauce desert cretin

Tbh if mexicans spoke english instead of spanish, i'd try and annex them to become states, and stamp out narco culture.

At least annex Tamaulipas, that'd be all I ask of you.

But in all honesty, even if Mexico were to be given a chance, they would refuse it because of "muh patriatism", a load of horse shit.

Mexican "music" is just as bad as reggaeton

I don´t think patriotism is a bad thing, if its taken to the level of some americans its ridiculus, but it should be use as a mean to at least care for the fucking place youre from and try to fix it or take care of it, not like the mexican """"patriotism""" from the idiotic chairos or again the narco wannabes

No plenty of them are bringing in all kinds of untaxed cash. A lot of them stay in the slums and living together so they can build up their money and go back to Mexico, or they just keep sending the money there as they are working.
Illegals I worked with in construction were bringing in $1500 a week piece working drywall, they would go on to the next building when the piece working came to an end and do the same.
Even the more regular guys only make a few bucks less than their legal counterparts, and of course nothing comes out of their check.
They would always act like we were the rich gringos and were shocked when I would show them my take home pay which was barely above theirs.
Even better were the few who became legal, when they would get their first legitimate paycheck as a citizen they were shocked and depressed.
The whole everybody is picking strawberries or mowing lawns in poverty is the lie. I knew guys who owned multiple houses and $50,000 trucks.

one day, they will all be Americans

what's this meme called?

America is full of wankers though

>tens of thousands of dollars a year
Even $20,000 a year under the table for working a labor job all day everyday is still considered living in poverty 2bh.

>Trump has pretty much zero chance of winning the initial primaries

>Trump has pretty much zero chance of beating Carson

>Trump has pretty much zero chance of beating Rubio

>Trump has pretty much zero chance of beating Cruz

>Trump has pretty much zero chance of winning the nomination

>T-T-Trump has p-pretty much zero chance of w-winning the election

youtube.com/watch?v=WHcaP1-4Wbk

I have the uncensored version but I'm not sharing, haha

Haha, guess who cut the power to the Emu fence ausnigger
enjoy your second aussie holocaust

why not.

Post it somewhere on and link it here

But even at only $20,000, they keep it all vs Joe or Jose American who winds up with a lot less take home at the end of every month.
That's why they can afford to do jobs Americans simply can't.
Even just the amount of social security and medicaid that comes out of our checks can be the difference between being able to pay the rent or electric bill or not at $20,000 a year.
Of course it's touted as "oh they are willing to do jobs Americans are too lazy to do". You can't afford to do what they do without creating a fake identity and living a life of fraud like they do, and you are more likely to get caught because the system already knows who you are. Nobody is keeping track of anything they do.
And as soon as they have kids here, the kids can receive all the government help because they are citizens. You can still get the medical aid and other benefits any poor person here can even if you are not really poor but just pretending to be.

He was polling way ahead of the other candidates for the nomination for ages. Whether he will beat Hillary Clinton is a mystery this early, but it will be tough for him.

Oh Australia if only you knew.

You want me to call the emus?

People are still crossing over?

Nowhere near as much as the 90's or early 2000's, but the damage is already done

Why would we want more of them?