How long could Europe hold against Russia without US support?

How long could Europe hold against Russia without US support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Indefinitely. US army cannot even fight Vietnamese farmers and Gook farmers.

This 2bh

Neither could the French. Brits got their asses handed to them in Afghanistan before it was cool. Name a quagmire the US is in that Europeans haven't been in.

About 10 days

US beat those farmers into submission to the point where they signed a peace treaty and re-invaded years after the Americans lost.

Well, UK and France both have nukes and most others share them under NATO so what kind of war are you talking about?

There wouldn't be any full scale conflict because otherwise the nukes would fly and even on a small scale that would make the war pointless.

You win. I subconsciously wrote lost instead of left.

I never understood this Europe vs Russia fear we have. If Europe was forced to unite and militarize against Europe, they would probably annihilate the Russians. It's only when Europe is divided and fighting each other is when Russia becomes a serious threat.

1) Fighting guerillas =/= fighting another modern army
2) You fought alongside us in Vietnam

fuck, this is supposed to say "unite and militarize against Russia"

Long. Even Italy has a bigger economy and the combined forces of the major euro military powers would be more than enough.

They don't have the balls to use nukes. Also, you know what happens when you nuke Russia? They nuke you back. Except they have a lot more and better means to deliver them.

You don't "militarize" overnight. European militaries are laughable right now and they won't change that within a week.

I imagine it would be a lot like the Germans invading the USSR. Massive initial push by the Russians, but Europe would probably have enough time to get it together and launch an overwhelming counterattack. I understand that militarization takes time, but let's not underestimate Europe's ability to go from 0 to suicidal warmongering fuckface at the drop of a hat

This is not the Europe of olden days, where they have pride in their countries. Half of Europeans are mudshits who will be happy so long as Russians buy their kebabs. The other half are gay transgender hippies who would welcome the Russians with open arms for finally destroying ancient oppresive colonialism countries. So long as they are being cucked they are happy.

UK definitely does if it was seriously threatened. And that is still part of my point, what would Russia have to gain from a nuked country?

Not sure how the Balkans would react, but the Russians could probably push to the France-Germany border before being stopped. France, Italy, and UK would bomb the shit out of them and then they'd just push them back

American post/10. Memed extremely well.

Nigger pls. Finland could do it alone.

poland will stop the fucking commies single handedly again.

Ofc, you could. And lose your clay in the end again.

someone pls post the pic of russian grills posting on Sup Forums and acting cute, then a pole comes in and demands to know why the soviets stabbed them in the back

Deep down, Americans know they never won a war.

Only thing that can beat Su-35 is F-22 and Europeans don't have one.

who knows what they'll become once we stop coddling them. they'll probably return to their murderous, genocidal ways if history has anything to say. It's sort of cool to think we pacified the European savages though with our culture and fast food

Has Australia ever won one

This.
Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, all these places.
Euros were first. We just didn't learn from their mistakes.

Never and it is irrelevant anyway because we're not the ones that are banging our chest in provocation.

That's why we took Texas from the Mexishits, and Guam and Puerto Rico don't fly the Spanish flag. US doesn't pay taxes towards the crown and to this day the US still occupies Japan.

well, they sort of won the pacific war, even if it was with us

>implying we are ever the provocateurs

You can't pound your chest when your the wimpy nerd of the Anglo nation. Your that guy that waits for the main fight to be over and come and kick the loser in the ribs as he is laying on the ground.

>Ausfailian participation in the Pacific theater
LMAO

This

Not even him, but they did

I know

ALL of Europe ?
Europe wins.
Poland + France + UK > Russian Military.
Then add the other countries, Italy, Greece and Germany have a good army.
If Turkey = Europe, then Russia has even less chance.

If you add in nukes then it's mutually assured destruction.

>Hold against

We'd beat them.

I didn't say that we were good at politics.

There's no "beating" Russia.

Of course there is, kill enough of them until the surviving ones start a Revolution against their government and are forced to abandon a bunch of stuff to avoid getting even more rek'd. Take Kaliningrad that way, Crimea too.

>he says to a Brit
Crimean War ring a bell?

Depends entirely if France would want to fight, really.

Revolution wasn't about losses.

Brits were fucking useless in Crimean War. In fact if they weren't there, Russia would've lost quicker, since Brits were just jeopardizing the war effort.

What's so great about the Polish military?

>what are nuclear weapons

Are you guys this fucking retarded?

And do you even know what tenses are American? Why would them beating Russia in 1844 have anything to do with 2016?

You have a point. But if war breaks out against Europe and Putin keeps on sending you to war against everyone else, and people keep dying and taxes are raised to feed the war machine. Wouldn't he face a bunch of revolts of people wanting out ?

We are in the 21st century, invasion of Russia is possible and easier than before.
Kaliningrad could get blitzkrieged by Poland.

Absolutely nothing but butthurt fueled angst.

Honestly might be the key to victory.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpH5L8zCtSk

F

This. In fact Europe will gradually grow even more strong and shake off the American yoke.

Umm yeah sure, enjoy ballistic missile rain, mr. armchair general, sir.

>You have a point. But if war breaks out against Europe and Putin keeps on sending you to war against everyone else, and people keep dying and taxes are raised to feed the war machine. Wouldn't he face a bunch of revolts of people wanting out ?

No lmao.

>We are in the 21st century, invasion of Russia is possible and easier than before.

No. Not at all. Russia is far better armed and prepared than it was the last 4 times anyways.

>Kaliningrad could get blitzkrieged by Poland.

And Poland would likely get beat by the Russian forces in the Kalingrad. If not, they would get nuked.

Or a rafale, typhoon, and a f-15

They, along with Greece, Estonia and I think the UK, are the only ones (with US) spending over 2% GDP on military (NATO) they've been getting more and more modern stuff, when the Crimea stuff happened they started increasing army size.
And I'm pretty sure they are like the second or third NATO country with the most troops committed in the Middle East. Polish military could beat most of Europe, Germany included.

See post up there, mutually assured destruction, we are talking nuke less war, because were is the fun in nukes.
France and the UK are number 3 and 4, respectively, on quantity of nukes, the Netherlands have some and there is anti nuke tech on Eastern Europe, courtesy of the USA.

>ITT: The entire Europe is being gauged in a middleman war between USA and Russia

I would kill myself if my country was this insignificant that it was just a mere buffer between two superpowers.

>Rafale
Shit

>Typhoon
Shit

>F-15
Maybe

>Why would them beating Russia in 1844 have anything to do with 2016?
That's not what we're talking about, you said that Russia cannot be beaten even though it was

For a more recent example, just look at the Mujahideen in the 1980's when the USSR's military was actually mobilized and they were still beaten. Russia's not invincible just because of "muh winter"

>what are nuclear weapons
These thread are circlejerks where it's assumed that it won't devolve into nuclear war. If nuclear war were an option, there would be no winner and there wouldn't be a point in having the thread

>Deep down, Americans know they never won a war.
Deep down we know we ended the Japanese, USSR, and Spanish empires nigel

And it's still nothing. Greece? Joke! Estonia? speed bump for Putin.

The only ones in Europe worth a damn are the British and everyone here knows it.

France military > Britbong.

Are we including Turkey in the mix ?
I think we should, NATO and all.

>French military better than British
My sides are in orbit.

Argentina isn't one to talk either.

>Are we including Turkey in the mix ?
I said Europe you fucking beaner.

How is the rafale shit

It is. Canada and Mexico are the real superpowers

French military is better than Brit tho. Look up all recent wars where two of them participated - other than ww2, Brits were riding on French success.

Also, Russia+ China could beat Europe easily.

It's shit because he's a faggot that likes to post about things he knows nothing about

I laughed

Eastern Europe would collapse in a matter of days, Germany and France can hold out for a month or so if they entrenched.

Russia has a little over 30 times the number of tanks, 4-5 times the amount of jets and three to four times the number of active service members. The number of russian spetznaz paratroopers is about a third the size of Germany's entire army. Not to forget, Russians also outclass the German and French military industries and field better equipment.

A naval war might be a bit fairer though.

Where were the French when the Brits kicked the Argies out of their clay?

If it's so good how come no one wants it

Neither has australia mate

t. emu nation-boo

The French and Egyptians use them