U.S. & Japan friendship thread

with the utmost respect

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_declaration_of_war_on_the_United_States_and_the_British_Empire
japandailypress.com/nigeria-to-launch-free-japanese-anime-tv-channel-this-year-1930899/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was Obama's visit received in the Japanese media?

”That was more beyond expectation”

I am sorry. I love you guys

He made thees cranes.
You are lucky, American, you have a great president.
You should proud of him.

So didn't he say this same shit in 2009 but instead we and everyone else made more nukes?

Japan is going to be nuked again.

Japan is cool but fuck Obama for being a pussy and basically saying sorry.

>you have a great president.
>You should proud of him.

>Japanese actually believing Obama

Read his speech again, please

STFU you vas deferens

Obama isn't anglo. We can believe his words.

No one gives a fuck except Japan.

Nothing is going to change.

There will be more nuclear weapons. North Korea will be easily capable of destroying Japan.
China will get stronger.
Russia will get stronger.

Obama will keep deepthroating as many foreign cocks as he can to build his "legacy".

But nothing will come of it but more ISIS, more NK nuclear weapons, and more wars.

Good to have Japan willing to die for us though.

he quite specifically said that he wasn't going to say sorry or bring up the debate

he said his purpose there was to honour the fallen, and show the world that reconciliation is possible

I'm not a huge fan of obama, but he knows how to play it cool with international relations.

You racist, just go away.

I give fucks. Fuck you. You are not a real American. You cannot fight for the rights of every man.

This. For all his faults, I think he'll be looked back upon as one of the better presidents. When people criticise him it's often for policies he had no part in, or world events that were out of his control. The fact is, there's more often than not no right answer in diplomacy and politics, and so no matter what path you choose there'll be casualties.

Why do you stick on apologizing?

There was no apologizing and we don't need apologizing but reconciliation, and nuclear abolition

Except the post was this
>basically saying sorry.

Not "saying sorry."

>hurdur you are not a real American

Reread my sentence dumbass. I was talking about countries. Not fucking people.

Obama has easily been one of the worst presidents for foreign policy on record. And we aren't even seeing the true extent of his failures yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
Friendship.

provide evidence to support your claims

KEK

Fuck you guys.

Reconciliation? We don't need that. We were right. Japan was wrong. Case closed.

>nuclear abolition
Not fucking happening. Obama himself has expanded America's nuclear arsenal and stationed more nuclear weapons abroad.

You're falling for his lie hook and sinker.
Regular Japanese are just too naive to see it.
Meanwhile Abe wants nuclear weapons.

Eat shit faggot. He's not half as bad as Bush. Go fuck your sister.

By that logic America deserved 9/11 and worse

ISIS runs half of Iraq and Syria
Iran and Russia now heavily control Iraq and Syria respectively.
Ukraine is a shithole broken in pieces and permanently not allowed into NATO because of Crimea.
SCS is now under Chinese control.
Afghanistan had its worst year ever in 2015 and a major city fell to the Taliban.
Meanwhile our allies abandoned us for the AIIB and China got accepted as a reserve currency at the IMF.
At the same time the US GDP % of World GDP fell from 25% to 19%.

>Reconciliation? We don't need that.
I won't need that with you.
You can say anything.

Nothing in my post stated that you faggot.

What? How? We were wrong about Al-Qaeda?

Good. Japan can wallow in its misery.

America's meddling in the middle east provoked the attacks.

obama is so ungenuine, over 8 years in office and only as a lame duck he does all this grandiose shit

New baseball park

When?

You are absurd.

Japan was a sovereign nation that declared war on America.

Al-Qaeda was a organization that formed 3 years after the Soviet-Afghan war ended.
They should have attacked Russia if anything.

no, its all his fault that i get bullied on Sup Forums

>letting a nigger-in-chief of the country which nuked your city to hug you
What did he mean by this?

Why friendship thread? Japan is basically just another state of the US at this point. Basically just a more fancy version of Hawaii.

Obama is lying through his teeth.

America has expanded its nuclear arsenal these last 6 years and increased stationing of nuclear weapons abroad.

Some Japanese are idiots. Good thing Abe wants nukes. He is not stupid enough to believe Obama will be able to do a thing about stopping nuclear proliferation.

He should have apologized because he was a lame duck. I'm sure the remaining WW2 vets in the US being alive is the only reason he could not. I would apologize several times over. I am sorry Japan I am sorry Japan I am sorry Japan. Go fuck your brother faggot.

It's a political pony show for the masses.

Meanwhile, Abe openly pursues nuclear weapon research and America's nuclear arsenal has expanded 25% under Obama.

Don't take it seriously.

>amurifats hate obama
why? he is a good guy
he knows his place

Actually Pearl Harbour happened without an official deceleration of war so I believe America declared war first.

I don't usually do this but...
>>>/reddit/

Japan started the war and wouldn't surrender when we had them surrounded and beat. They let 500,000 civilians starve in July-August 1945.

We don't. It's just our equivalent of netouyos shitting up Sup Forums. Obama isn't perfect, but what he did here is respectable.

If Japan had America surrounded would America surrender?

Well, we were very glad that President Obama came to Hiroshima.
His speech and conversation with hibakusha was very impressive scene.
It is a fact that many Japanese were pleased very much on that day...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_declaration_of_war_on_the_United_States_and_the_British_Empire

Go fuck yourself.

I'm done with Sup Forums's retards for the night.

Why is this Kaku-jin assaulting this samurai?

Someone call the police nooooooooow!

Do you think Obama is secretly a weeaboo and will keep his power level hidden as to not embarrass his daughters?

I just thought, doesn't make a big difference and doesn't change the fact that America wanted to go to war. But of course had to play the victim to get public support.

I'm sure the speech and "reconcilitation" will be worth a lot when Fatty 3 gets mad.

>polls show about 40% of Americans disagree with Obama's speech
>"hurdur they're just our version of netoyous"

>black person
>weeaboo
nope

MC Obama a.k.a. da president is going to release his 1st album "Yes, We Can."

>Implying blacks aren't the biggest weebs
japandailypress.com/nigeria-to-launch-free-japanese-anime-tv-channel-this-year-1930899/

Oh please. 40% of Americans will disagree with any given president about almost anything. Sup Forums is full of all right Americans, who are pretty similar to netouyos from what I understand.

My grandfather was in the airforce during WW2. He didn't even give a shit about the Japs. The only reason he fought was because he was conscripted. He had no other reason to fight and he harbored no ill will against the Japanese. Nobody gave a fuck about American territories except US government. Go fuck yourself.

They most definitely exist.

please no
too many weeaboos in tokyo already
we don't need more

This is going on Sup Forums

I know..
The war produces only tragedy..
the times change, we don't repeat the same thing

>start the war
>get nuked
>pretend you were the """good""" guys
>expect an apology

Silly Japs

Being in war is a natural thing for humans you silly cuck. Your american senpais are always at war and doing fine.

That sounds jaundice

>Your american senpais are always at war
yeah right
>and doing fine.
i don't think so ivan

I don't think they Japs expected an apology and most are fine not getting one. The past is the past, we've (the US AND Japan) learned from our mistakes and are good allies now.

Aggression and violence are fairly normal on an individual level. But on a large scale, organized warfare is a bit different. It's very rare for democracies to go to war against democracies for a reason, the will of the majority of people is more accurately represented in those systems.

>go to japan
>get hugged

We are allies. We fight together, when necessary, we should.

My grandfather was ruined after WW2 and became an alcoholic. These other people with Ameican flags do not know what it means to take the life of another person.

He's a good president for having the courage to come off as "weak" to dumbasses like , who is most likely some faggot grunt unable to come to terms with the fact that his little adventure fucked up Iraq way more than they helped

Yeah he drew a red line in Syria and went back on it.
Yeah he refused to start WWIII over Crimea.
Yeah he doesn't take marching orders from Netanyahu and needlessly antagonize Iran.

All those things cause immense butthurt to neo-Cohen deadenders like the American homo in this thread. That's good.

>Obama
>Good president
Pick one

Iraq used to have a Sunni dictator who was hostile to Iran.

I wonder who got rid of him :^)

I'm so sorry
Our generation, we must not cause war

lol

Im so sorry.
Our generation,we must gas,cut off,nuke AMERICAN """""""PEOPLE"""""""""""

We will never forget tragedy of the war, but it is not hatred.
For peace, we have to tell many things to the next generation.
thank you for telling me your story, I love you :D

wow japan bro nice

I love you.

I love you
Tomorrow will be an another day.

With much love