How the fuck do I legally immigrate to the United States? Why is it so hard?

How the fuck do I legally immigrate to the United States? Why is it so hard?

ill marry you if you're a qt3.14

Marry some weeb whale, Taro

Go to Mexico and cross the border before November

go to expatriate hangouts and seduce a nice american girl

Simple way?

Marriage.

Not as easy way?

Get a job that people want here. Namely something in high demand, well paying, and in high demand.

Adventurous and foolhardy way?

Go down to Mexico and see if you can hop the border.

tan yourself and claim native american heritage, assimilate into relevant reservation and there u go

what's a job that's in high demand that he'll be able to get where companies wouldn't prefer indians/chinese instead? threre's a million american engineers/STEM field that can't find a job, the key is to come from a country where you're willing to accept a much lower wage. that doesn't apply to japan i dont think

any asian-american?
how do you feel that you live in usa as a asian ???

Not bad.
I'm basically a white man in an Asian body but I speak asian mother tongue and make way more money than I would back in Asia (yes more than Japan or Singapore even). Besides jealous beaners, I never receive any overt or hostile racism before ever in my life but I feel this is the exception. But it doesn't matter much because if you live in any country with a very high HDI you will do fine and thrive.

+ lower homicide rate than whites (or any other race)
+ make more money on average than whites (or any other race)
+ higher education level than whites (or any other race)

- underrepresented in movies/TV
- underrepresented in that not enough asian politicians are in office
- - - - - - - - - (minus times 1000) there is an extreme crisis with asian-american masculinity in the US. asian men are not perceived as masculine in non-asian countries. It doesn't matter how big your muscles are. It doesn't matter if you're a professional athlete, a soldier, a criminal, or a construction worker. It doesn't matter if your body is covered with tatoos and scars. You will not be seen as masculine as an asian in a non-asian country. If you want to date/marry someone, it will need to be an asian-american woman who is very familiar with her ancestor's asian country (and therefore sees asian men as masculine). These types of women are rare, and there are not enough of the them for all of the Asian men in the US. You can date a non-asian american, but she will either be significantly less attractive than you, or very poor/uneducated and using you for your money.

don't come to the US unless you are already married to a Korean woman.

How about crossing the border in Canada? There is no fence.
Also would any American from a state with legal gay marriage marry me? We could live together for some time and play videogames together and I would cook or something

>Why is it so hard?
Illegal immigration effects our immigration quotas. The sad truth (for blue collar American workers who are the driving force behind building the wall and general anti-immigration policies), is that corporate interests want more low-skilled workers; so if illegal immigration stops, politicians will let more people come here legally. That's good for you though. When the wall is built, it will be easier for you to immigrate to the US legally.

I did it through marriage.

there are sensors and cameras to detect you getting close.
the part of the border that goes through the BC forest and the rockies is basically inaccessible by foot.
the prairies are so flat you could see a person illegally crossing the border from miles away.
even in places like stanstead, you still need a passport to enter america.

tbqh senpai I would but only if there's gay nookie in it for me

Post it again? Okay.

good, we're full

By the way, every state has legal gay marriage now. Finding a fake partner for immigration is easier than ever!

I for one LOVE asian men.

why do they make it so hard for educated skilled workers but then want to give amnesty to south american peasants who've come illegally?

Liberals love to be the hero for unwashed minorities who come here illegally, but their boner for big government is too much to streamline the immigration process.

Sure. Gay men in The West love asian men. That is, they love asian TWINKS. There is even a problem with asian masculinity among gays. Asian's are rarely preferred as daddies/bears/butch/etc partners.

This is my biggest grievance with our immigration policy. I don't even care that much about the illegals. Just make it easier for the foreigners who get educated in US universities to fucking stay here and apply the skills they've learned.

Bump.

Partially this but also partially because they come from our hemisphere. The US has a long history of giving preferential treatment to other countries in the Americas even if those countries turn out to be complete fuck-ups.

russia will be the new america in 2050
come home mongol man

why?
see/thread

It's comfy anywhere outside of California or red states. Asian American male in PNW or Hawaii is heaven

the majority of asian american women get married to asian men dipshit. you just have to deal with the number of partners and your cuckoldry

Yeah...in the echo-chamber that is liberal society there are no points for enabling strength. There needs to be a lower class to define, measure by, and "help."

The vast majority of Americans are pro-immigration by any legal means. It's the illegals - mainly Mexican - that have somehow become the crux of immigration policy.

So happy I was born here

Okay, now that we've heard the retarded jingoist answer...
The truth is people overstayed their work visas, but they put down roots. They work, they have kids in school, they stay out of trouble for the most part. It's expensive and disruptive to round them all up and deport them so the politically expedient answer is to make them pay a fine for the infraction, provide a path to citizenship or at least lawful permanent resident status, and then close the loophole that they exploited.

Just come over here and stay you'll probably get kicked out eventually if you don't marry someone but it'll be lit while you're here.

I actually noticed there's a lot of westerners here illegally a lot of them are visual artist or into music etc... they kind of just fly under the radar because they aren't brown or yellow.

Its harder to immigrate to Japan than it is to America.

You can always just join the US military as a foreigner to get your citizenship.

Why do foreigners go to another country and demand they be represented?

Would a 'whale marriage' way work? I love big woman.

>Pan-Asian movements

I have a couple of friends that went there with a turist visa, overstayed, had 3 children and now they have a green card.

>had 3 children
Yeah, at that point we have a lot of trouble getting rid of them because we can't separate children from their parents and since the children are natural-born citizens, they have the right to live here.

Can I go to America too? And, American girls date with JAP boy?

Bullshit

Yeah, but most of the girls who want to date a Japanese guy are like pic related

right of preemtion bitch. Other Americas Americans gets first dibs. Its our way of making peace with slaughtering their ancestors and plundering their resources

Its actually just to bait the mexicans to come and work for virtually nothing with the promise of letting their kids become citizens when they cant

Can't treat legals like slaves. Bad for the image.