How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

How are you holding up, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All is fine.

Fuck off

kot

Works full time while doing over-loaded credit hours this Spring semester--hand 2 to 3 20 hour days each week.
By the end of the worst semester I ever had, that I assumed I wouldn't finish, I had enough money to successfully move to a city that has the grad school I will go to one day.

Upon my move to the state (2 states away), there was some kind of freak micro winter storm and my car slid on ice going 65 mph into oncoming trucks and semis, I got out of their way but could not regain control of my car so crashed into a ditch, totally my nice slightly newish car, somehow I did not die and only had whiplash.
I ended up spending all of my savings because of the wreck, I got no money from insurance because it paid off the rest of my car. I now have a bachelor's and ride a bicycle. I have not been able to find a job in this new city, and my landlord lied to me and I only have 2 more months of living at my current address before I have to move again, which will be almost impossible because it is a major college town.

Also I now have to depend on my fat girlfriend to survive as she lets me use her car to find jobs/for work when I find one, as I have no other option. She is a mentally ill whore and cheats on me constantly, I was planning on telling her to fuck off once I moved up here, but now cannot, and have to put up with her fucking with my mind until I am able to survive again.
This was supposed to be the best summer of my life and I worked very hard for 4 months to make it happen.

For the first time in my life I feel heavy jealousy and envy for the lives other people have.

youtube.com/watch?v=IdHTnpgpLDc

I hate waiting.

>Also I now have to depend on my fat girlfriend to survive as she lets me use her car to find jobs/for work when I find one, as I have no other option. She is a mentally ill whore and cheats on me constantly, I was planning on telling her to fuck off once I moved up here, but now cannot, and have to put up with her fucking with my mind until I am able to survive again.
>This was supposed to be the best summer of my life and I worked very hard for 4 months to make it happen.
Dont worry. We're here for you.

My life is shit, and I can't even blame it on external problems. I'm just mentally deficient.

pretty bad
still no japanese gf for me

Trying to ask a girl out. But I'm scared of the answer

Shit.
And its mainly because Im lacking in all kinds of fields.
And I cant bring myself to change.

Shouldnt have been a reply.

Just got laid off a few weeks ago and am anxiously awaiting responses from German unis to determine if I get to go for a masters or have to stay in my current shithole and find a shit job.

Not too bad.

What did you major in?

gender studies

>that's the same guy
>not a troll

Fuck, I'm retarded.

Pretty good. Nothing to report.

Hell.

I've finally passed Calc I, but I managed to fail Statics and got a D in Thermo I. This is my 3rd year at a flagship university and I have only made about 2 years of credit hours so far. I am suffering from crushing burnout from my degree program and feel nothing but a desire to fuck my brains out with girls all summer long while taking Calc 2 online at the local community college.

Despite being dealt a great hand in the cardgame of life, I have been unable to overcome my crushing inability to thrive at university, and I suffer from an endless desire to lay pipe with every good-hearted and attractive girl I meet, only to leave them in the dust after I break their hearts. I am terrified of commitment yet know it's importance later on.

I am 21, tired, and wishful for good sleep tonight.

Get a solid fuck buddy, start giving your hands some exercise, or start mentally training yourself to not get distracted by pussy.
Pussy doesn't matter m8. You'll get plenty when you have a solid job. Have fun here and there, but don't let it run your mind.
If you really want to go out and fuck but have work to do, then just jack off. You'll realize how loony you were being after.
If that doesn't do it then you're thinking about it in terms of social standing, that you're less a man for not going out and fucking sloots. That means you have some self respect issues to deal with.

You completely misunderstood. I don't chase sloots because they are low value. I spend months working on a girl and plowing her virginity in half, but the main problem right now is I am fighting tooth and nail to make it in a degree program I have always wanted to be, that I have always felt I had the heart for, but am unable to make traction that is worthy of recognition.

Girls are not the problem. It's the fact that I feel fucking trapped on a path I thought I was supposed and wanted to go down with absolute zeal and fervor, but am stepping on landmines every single step I take.

>"I've finally passed Calc"
>"managed to fail Statics"
>"got a D in Thermo"
>"I am fighting tooth and nail to make it in a degree program I have always wanted to be"
>This guy

It's shit like this that makes me satisfied that China going to take our land(they're going to want something in exchange for the debt we can't pay back). I'm going to fucking laugh at you assholes when the chinks come over and make you their bitch. Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

A little annoyed, but it's sort of my own fault.

You are clearly more fucked up than I ever will be. Drink bleach and suck-start a shotgun.

Care to explain?

t. Zhao Ming
Go home, you ugly chink.

Then you need to find someone whom you are comfortable committing to or figure out what it is inside you that is preventing it. Maybe the ideal you're after isn't entirely what you really want or perhaps you ultimately fear something about commitment. I can't know, but you can figure it out and get yourself on the right track.
Oh man toppest of keks m8. China is an implosion waiting to happen and anyone who is wise to international workings knows this. You obviously know nothing of economics (by your views of ours and china's situations) nor the current political happenings in east/south/se Asia.
You're either a pathetic soulless chink, an edgy teen summerfag, or amazingly autistic.

Basically I'm a fucking idiot for thinking that it'd be an okay idea to play Insurgency for a little while.

Why? Did you finish your last round with tinnitus and moderate hypersensitivity to yelling like I did?

You sound absolutely miserable. Die in your sleep, because it's the only peace you're probably ever going to have.

Pretty good, I've been travelling for the past month and I've got three more to go so I can't complain about anything really, still no qt scandi gf though

My people will rise from the shadows of oppression and lynch the white man.

Oh wow, I'm guessing you were all three then.
>China
>capable of civilization now
>not a butchered society with no soul
>not dependent upon stealing technology and innovation from the west
>not an economic bomb waiting to happen
>implying FingPingChingChongs can actually industralize
>implying China won't balkanize
Topkek

I don't know if you noticed this, but their economy is getting better. Also, China has a good grip on their citizens, so it'll be awhile before an uprising will happen. It's obvious that China will replace America as a world superpower in the future. When this happens, China definitely will try to colonize other countries. They'll also cash in on America's debt. You're all fucking doomed

not very well.

can't sleep or eat and get headaches pretty often.

lonely. no friends or gf. barely talk with family.

shite job which I used to think was fun but is getting more and more boring

I just don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I mean I know it's my fault I'm not very social and all but I just don't know what to do.

I dream about living in a cabin innawoods and making moonshine and baking my own bread and hunting and shit. but I know that'll never happen. not enough money.

> I'm guessing you were all three then.
That's a different guy

Nah, I just get really shitty about how fucking braindead most of the other players are. Nobody expects them to be brilliant, but it's not like putting in a tiny bit of effort is that much to ask for.

Slightly less than ready.

Hahaha, you should have noticed that China is a fractured society in all regards, muzzies, tibetans, han, mandarin, etc. They have a huge gdp per capita to get over, no national unity, and troubles exerting influence. India, yes the pooloos, has already allied with the west and is exerting influence over se Asia ripping apart china's role as the Asian superpower. They are better technologically, militarily, and in terms of national unity.
Anyone who knows anything knows that India is the new Asian power and the rest of Asia save for Pakistan is happily falling in line in every way.
Fucking Chinese future dumbasses are always entertaining.

barely

>Not enough money living in a cabin in a wood.

Wait.. what? That's supposed to be lots of less costy than living in a city with rent or morgage.

>play overwatch
>everybody sucks
>invite friends
>suddenly stomp every game
sick of it, can't play this fuckin game alone anymore