sarmatians were mongoloid
you do not look mongoloid

>sarmatians were mongoloid
Except they were not.

Sarmaci?

MY

They were Azn looking.

oh shit

Sarmatians were nomadic Iranic people, not gooks.

MY BYLI WIDZMINY

They spoke a type of Iranic language but they looked Mongoloid af.

A гдe диaкpитикa, мaть твoю?!

Ha youtube, тaм жe, гдe я пpoхoдил тpeтьeгo Beдьмaкa D:
>tfw no igrovoj kompukter

They were not.

They were Iranic. Look at modern Ossetians.

kurwa

MY BYLI WANDALOWIE KURWA

>filename

The descendants of the Sarmatians are the modern Ossetians.

Sarmatians did skull elongation through binding. That may have caused them to look mongoloid ;^)

It is true that the late Sarmatians took some mongoloids up in their tribe, they also took Goths, anyone who could prove their courage really.

But Sarmatians are of Scythian descent and undoubtely Iranic.

kek what

youtube.com/watch?v=-Z5GpYKwlzM

KOLBERG EVERYONE

Look at this and imagine the LIDL is Rome anno 455 AD.

A perfect historical picture.

look at based Chrobry wearing winged germanic helmet

Wandals succeeding where Gauls and Schwaben failed.

Actually the colours used by the Wends (Venedi) on their shields and in battle were red and white, today their rightful descendants, Poles and Latvians (Venti) still use them.

i like to eat chicken kiev :DD

Lol Sarmatians/Scythians were pure R1a Aryans

Weren't Vandals buttfucked by Huns though?

Sarmatians were literally Iranians that mixed with Nordics to wash out the mongol/dark features, m8

They just had to pay tribute I guess, just like all the other tribes in Hun territory (which was at one point more than half of Europe).

There were Vandals in Poland up to the 10th century.

The Alans were the direct descendants of the Sarmatians, it became their name when the Huns drove the Iranic nomads back to the Caucasus.

Today the North Ossetians still call themselves Alan, and rightfully so, genetically they are still mostly G3a and R1a, just like in the days of antiquity.

Unfortunately they have been Turked through the ages though, and somtimes it is visible, especially with the South Ossetians, but there are still qts like pic related.

This map is based on the Tabula Peutingeriana, a Roman roadmap updated to the early 5th century.

You can clearly see the extent of the Sarmatians territory, and the contacts they had with the Wends.

Also "amaxobii sarmatae" amaxobi means "horse-carriage people". Sarmatian nomads had carriages on their horses where they kept their whole possessions. Kind of like mobile-homes of antiquity.

Here is another Alan girl. Look at that Iranic nose.

I've met girls like this that were from Ukraine.

One was called Oksana, she was pretty. A putinbot, but hot and pretty. She once visited Belgium just for me, because we had a good time before.

Not quite. Indo-European Iranic tribes above the Caspian were primarily R1a, then G2a and J2a

forgot pic

We Wuz STeppe pEoPlE N sHiZ

True, this was mainly because they allowed anyone in, as long as they could prove their bravery and horse-riding skills.

The Scythians were predominantly R1a, but the Sarmatians had a lot of G2a (not G3a as I said before, a typo).

Interestingly, in Croatia, in some parts up to 10% of G2a is found. Remember that they originated from White Croatia, which is basically Southern Poland.

It would be interesting to screen some Polish noble families.

Also in the future we'll see more microgeographical phylogenetic analysis, so let's hope they'll do the Bielohorvat region in Poland.

In 2015 the Institute of Archaeology in Moscow conducted researches on various Sarmato-Alan and Saltovo-Mayaki culture Kurgan burials. In this analyses, the two Alan samples from 4th to 6th century AD turned out with yDNAs G2a-P15 and R1a-z94, while from the three Sarmatian samples from 2nd to 3rd century AD two turned out both with yDNA J1-M267 and one with R1a.[52] And the three Saltovo-Mayaki samples from 8th to 9th century AD turned out with yDNAs G, J2a-M410 and R1a-z94 respectively[53]

both steppes from dniepr and eastern germania to elbe - should belong to Poland

What?

BOLAND FROM ELBE TO DNIEPR

Also Crimea is obviously Polish

Nasidze_et_al-2004-Annals_of_Human_Genetics-Genetic Evidence Concerning the Origins of South and North Ossetians
mega.nz/#!JphRTDjK

Nasidze_et_al-2004-Annals_of_Human_Genetics-Ossetians_genography
mega.nz/#!U8YVTZga

First successful assay of Y-SNP typing by SNaPshot minisequencing on ancient DNA (Scythians)
mega.nz/#!xoIhiJwL

this may interest you

Thanks lad!

>Scythians
>Iranian
They were Turanian

not at all

>The claim that the Scythians were "Iranian", and therefore Indo-European, is based on the highly questionable interpretation of a few names and words transmitted by Greek sources. The evidence indicates that there were non-Indo-European peoples in Iran and Turan long before the appearance of Indo-Europeans in those regions. Some of these pre-Indo-European peoples may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" to some extent. The Scythians, Cimmerians, Sarmatians, Medes, and Parthians were therefore not originally Indo-European, they were Turanians. Indo-European linguistics has a tendency to claim as "Indo-European" many ancient peoples who were in fact originally non-Indo-European, but may have later become "Indo-Europeanized" as a result of ethno-linguistic convergence and hybridization.

>Source from a Turanist websit

Stop it with the meme

t. Cengiz-Karsikaya.tr

It is widely accepted that they were Iranics, and modern phylogenetic analysis proves this time and again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatism

Yes, because they later mixed with mongols, turks and others. At the beginning they were pure Indo-Iranians aka Aryans.

Based Venadi Sarmatae

Australian """"""""cuisine""""""""

Haplogroups and genetics predate modern notions of ethnicity.

Correct. Your point?

The Sarmatians by Tadeusz Sulimirski (DJVU format):
bookzz.org/dl/1123200/2da661

> Tadeusz Sulimirski (1898–1983), an Anglo-Polish historian, archaeologist, and researcher on the ancient Sarmatians, discusses the abundant evidence of the ancient Sarmatian presence in Eastern Europe, e.g., the finds of various grave goods such as pottery, weapons, and jewelry. Possible ethnological and social influences on the Polish szlachta would include tamga-inspired heraldry, social organization, military practices, and burial customs.
p 151–155 (Tamghas); at 166–167 (pottery, spears heads, other grave goods; tamgha-inspired heraldry), at 194–196 (jewelry, tribal authority).
Pages 166–167, 194, 196 (Sarmatian-Polish links)