Worst city you've ever visited?

Worst city you've ever visited?

Bristol

Like what the fuck. I couldn't control myself. I was literally saying "why are there so many niggers in this city" non-stop

Sacramento, the second the sun sets it feels like you're about to die at any moment

I think Swindon is the biggest shithole you guys have to deal with.

Turrono.

jk it's ok don't know why Cucknadians from other cities hate it. They jelly?

better than houston for sure

San Fransisco. I thought people were joking when the talked about this place online, but it's all true. There's nothing but homosexuals, homeless, and and homosexual homeless living there. I had to drive outside of the city in order to eat and keep my food down.

Las Vegas.

This desu.

Marki
truly a hell on earth

FUCKING DELET

1. Uzhgorod, Ukraine

POWER GAP

2. Juarez, Mexico
3. Detroit, Michigan
4. Monastir, Tunisia
5. Younstown, Ohio

>Sacramento

Seriously? Sacramento is soft as shit.

Mysore in India. Didn't notice I was in it until I noticed that the village didn't end. Looked like an average indian village except 1 millions times larger. Really dissappointed.

1) Newcastle, UK
2) Los Angeles County, USA (since americans seem to think Los Angeles only means the city centre)
3) Kilkenny, Ireland
4) Berlin, Germany
5) Newcastle, Australia

moscow

Melbourne

Probably Orlando, it is mostly people who are forced to work at Disney World because something has gone very wrong in their life.

I got real fucking bored in madrid. I don't meant to shit on Spain, after that we went to Barcelona and it was cool as hell

Johannesburg, South Africa.

Pros:
>Nothing I can think of

Cons:
>High incidence of murder and violent crime
>Can't walk around the Downtown area, even in the day
>can't even walk around the wealthy suburbs unless they're part of a gated community
>Downtown is delapidated and filthy, surrounded by ghettos reminiscent of the Bronx in the 70s (except worse)
>high levels of pollution due to the fact the city is centred around a now defunct mine
>racial tension that makes the USA look like a harmonious society
>no natural beauty, surrounding landscape is flat and uninspiring

Outskirts of Brasilia.

Jesus christ what a shithole.

Madrid is the Milan of Spain (ie: all business), Barcelona is the Rome.

Looks like Canberra. I hate planned cities.

It's not even Brasilia itself, but the outskirts of it. It's just ugly as hell.

Paris

barcelona. and I've been there twice.

fucking cesspool of hookers and degenerates

toronto

Kirkcaldy is pretty shite 2bh

Napoli, twice

Fucking hellhole, only later I realised that all ofItaly hated it too

Not as ugly as the outskirts of Canberra

I don't really hate Toronto, it's just ugly compared to Montreal and Vancouver. It's better than Calgary at least.

and here's the """city""" """centre"""

someone nuke this abomination

Berlin.
The day I arrived at the station, I walked outside and immediately saw a Turkish wedding processions waving Turkish flags out of their cars.
I'd never seen shitskins waving their own flags in a western country before.
There's probably way worse, but I don't visit shitholes a lot.

Toronto is a garbage city, literally. Downtown is full of niggers and there's literally garbage piles all over the sidewalks and streets. The traffic there is fucking horrendous everything is so fucking expensive.

Why is it so empty?

What is that? Canberra "city centre"?

I've been to Canberra once and stayed in gungalin (spelling?)

It would have been the most boring week of my life but I was saved by the golf club and seriously cheap booze thanks to the pokies

Pomona, CA
Anywhere in Texas

Kawasaki and Czenstochowa

1. Malmö
2. Ankara (Turkish Malmö)
3. Berlin (Again, Turkish Malmö)

For the third world there are too many, i can't decide... for the first world i'd say Göteborg

i hope i'd never have to go to that shithole

That is Lelystad tbqh.
It's a city on a patch of land we raised from the sea. It's got cheap house prices, so all the poor white people go there.

paris
by far

the only place where I almost got stabbed in the middle of public. multiple times. in a single day.

I mean I've been to supposedly much worse shitholes with higher sandnigger mudslime population in the uk like bradford but none of them was nearly as bad.

Memphis is actually alright.

I mean the city itself is shit, but it's the home of Memphis BBQ, which is glorious.

Santiago, Chile

The pollution there almost gave me cancer

Not to mention the pickpocketing gypsies.

Bureaucrats are too busy scheming indoors or getting their rocks off at a whore parlour. Or perhaps it's the weekend when 50% of the city's inhabitants return to civilisation (eg: Sydney, Melbourne).
Yes, little known fact there is actually a strange sort of CBD there. Like the rest of Canberra it was planned by a committee of clueless visionaires who wanted to leave a legacy, and what we're left with is an ugly confusing mish mash of low-mid rise office buildings seperated by ugly pedestrian arcades with nothing to attract people. Take a wrong turn and within five minutes you may end up feeling like you're in the countryside.

Kek you must look like on hell of a victim

My mistake, looks very similar to Canberra's Civic area

That's classic. I was born in a "city" called Bunbury in WA, Google it and check out the photos.

Canberra reminded me of the country town feeling but Bunbury looks bigger and more vibrant than the CBD that Canberra has designed.

t. Live in Perth now

Technically a part of the city of Vantaa but this is by far the worst region.

My opinion is that they should have put the capital in either Bendigo or Newcastle. They both have rich historic centres and are within an hour of their respective State Capitals. Converting either to the federal capital would've economically revitalised them and created thousands of jobs and opportunities for them, while also developing them as regional centres (taking the pressure off our major coastal centres).

>formal outfit
>polished shoes
>leather laptop case
>both my camera and camcorder cases hanging around my clumsy arms
>dorky glasses
presumably

i've never been outside of my hometown

Every minor city in my region. Total depression.

For some reason I want to experience living in commieblocks

Every east/north of Arabia is shitty :)

Hannover

>berlin
>bad

Tashkent was fucking disgusting. I wouldn't mind if the Russians annihilated it.

commieblocks are same in any country , just rent one for few months in your homeland

>tfw living in dortmund
i want out

It looks like any North American city from the sky

Brussels

>implying there isn't any Turk living in Holland
>implying he doesn't know the Austria incident

Los Angeles. Shit of shit.
Hell to drive through, shit sights and depressing as fuck in the city, and the nicer areas up in the hills are still shit to drive through and filled with cunts.
Awful/10

There are no commieblocks where I live, just houses and appartements. I want to exeperience it the commie way, ya know.

Ukraine, Lugansk Oblast, Pervomaisk,
Makarenko street 2.

Tell separatists you are euroleft , and they will give you whole house, it's empty anyway.

There are, but I've never seen a Turkish flag here

Berlin

This, don't understand why so many people want to visit it. Looks boring as fuck.

>>implying he doesn't know the Austria incident
?

None, I liked them all. Always interesting to visit a new city, and a bunch of black guys or other immigrants isn't enough to make me hate it

Aww man, I loved Vegas. One of my favorite cities I've been to. Walking around on The Strip at 4AM after everythings closed and all the people have knocked out is great. Super comfy city when nobody is around.

Cebu

... actually any city with Bisaya

This.

On a 'i don't feel safe in here's level: Marseille

On a 'i expected much more from this over hyped city ': Florence

On a 'objectively shit city' : probably Daugavpils

unfortunately, mostly Turkish villagers move to berlin

Why?

Singapore

Fucking boring country, No culture in there.

I really don't know.
In world terms I've only actually visited 1 or 2 cities. (Tallinn and Tartu)

Dublin is probably the worst city I've ever been to. I lived in Chicago for 18 years and I only ever had to fight off a mugger once for my entire time there. I spent 3 days in Dublin and had to fight a mugger twice. The city is also dirty as fuck and has the worst layout I have ever seen. The rest of Ireland was really nice though.

Worst American city is too difficult, there's so many terrible ones. Most of L.A. sucks, most of Chicago sucks, all of New York sucks.

Tip

Sorry, I meant to say hint

Yeah, I've been to Istanbul and you could literally take a picture in some parts of Beyoğlu that look more like what you'd expect of Berlin than actual Berlin does. If you get my meaning.

I get it, but don't forget that there are well educated Turks living in Europe too.

And the other Turks hate them.

Yeah, but a lot less than stayed in Turkey, proportionally.
Have you seen "Winter Sleep" by the way? I was pretty impressed, it's basically a modern "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" and Turkish.

most disappointing: Paris
ugliest: Hodonin, Czech Republic

I heard that film but haven't watched it yet.
:(

Paris

there's commie blocks in ghent and they're just completely filled with sandniggers

Palermo

Paris by a land mile

London, smelly, incredibly dirty, no white people.

worst city i've ever visited would have to be berlin, extremely underwhelming city to be quite honest hahaha just to be honest hahahaha fucking sucks fuck you

Katowice

Has to be Duisburg