Google Unveils New AI Demonstrated to Automate Fingerboxes

>Google Unveils New AI Demonstrated to Automate Fingerboxes

well fuck

What is a fingerbox?

all those childhood hours wasted. now a computer can do it for free.

Underage b&

Can you believe kids grow up today without even knowing what a fingerbox is. It's like it never occured to them what we had to go through. The world is really changing.

>2017
>there are fingerbox museums

Who uses these things anymore?

Come on the digital fingerboxes they sell now are way nicer than those wood ones.

Who even uses the wood ones thats like the people that still shave with a leather strap and a straight razor.

That is not the fucking point user, it's AUTOMATED NOW

>automated

That means there is no god damn point to even use one anymore. I mean christ I knew some people were fond of them but jeezus

>botnet fingerboxes
well good times are over

literally kys

>>>reddit

What the actual fuck is a fingerbox? Is it some kind of americlap thing?

>Can you believe kids grow up today without even knowing what a fingerbox is

I'm almost 40 and I've never heard of these things.

The botnet was bound to get ahold of some automated strategy at some point. If a person can do it then AI can.

>underage

So you've never stuck your fingers in one? How did you know what was inside? That's so disgusting

come on m8 you never caught somebody doing this when they thought they were alone?

Honestly what did you think they were doing?

obviously underage if you don't know wtf a fingerbox is. dumbfuck probably doesn't know what Charizard is either.

well this fucking sucks but at least I dont have to worry about buying bad fingerboxes anymore

Dumb faggot.

A finger box all though it may seem to be a relatively simple device, it is not on the contrary of being simple a finger box is more than a box with a hole in it, it is a massively complex device containing more than a thousand separate components per box, usually with nine boxes per set that makes over nine thousand separate components, but the device will work limitedly with just one box.

Finger boxing is also known as fingering and boxing and is a massive fad among teens aged 13-18, the device in a simpler form were first invented by William John Trolington over 100 years ago in Australia.

A Finger box basically simulates a feeling, originally this was accomplished with mechanical devices in the box with some extremely cruel pranksters putting item such as glass and nails in witch would often decapitate the finger, this led to a act of parliament in 1919 by the UK banning the devices, which was quickly followed by the rest of the world.

Although still banned the “underground market” off finger boxes saw a boom in sales during the 1980’s and was redeveloped into its current electrical module in the mid 1990’s buy an unnamed Chinese worker.
The device works on the same principals as electrical prosthetic limbs, an electrical impulse is shot up the nervous system that will make the hand think that it is feeling something; anything can be simulated such as stroking a cat or shaking a hand.

The finger box costs around 50 per box and are usually sold out within minutes they have reportedly have gone for over 200 per box on ebay.

>So you've never stuck your fingers in one?

I literally don't know what the word even means and I'm sure I've never seen one before this thread.

every time I walk into some dinky old pawnshop and look at one of these and see the cuck running the shop just smile at me I am just so disgusted and I wish this had never been a thing

Where are you from you dont have fingerboxes in your country? We've had them for centuries in Mexico.

A modern CPU might have a lot of transistors but finger boxes have more atoms.

oh it's some fucking meme shit, I thought I was on a real forum for a second

my mistake nvm

>Automatic fingerbox

>believes fingerbox is a meme

can you imagine that before 1919 it was perfectly legal to just chop of somebodies finger with a fingerbox?

I mean that is fucking brutal.

how new are you? just curious.

The nords had a secret mechanism in their fingerboxes so they could feign it being safe and then trigger the mechanism and it would chop off or poison the finger of the next person.

Never think a fingerbox is safe just because you see someone else using it.

You know what they say, look before you leap.

That sounds pretty fucking Jewish to me.

Apparently they have 3d printed fingerboxes now though they haven't fit in all of the pieces yet. That could drop the prices even more when combined with the ai

Most perfect gif there could have been for this thread.

Autism.

Yeah like I said enjoy the botnet. Not to mention the staggering rise in automobile-related fatalities caused by these nu-boxes.

Nobody gets fingerboxes without wifi anymore that gives you almost none of the functionality.

You know what I can't stand, people whom fingerbox in public/groups. Same with gaming, singleplayer masterrace.

As a joke I got one of those that will not let go of your finger and made my girlfriend stick her hand in it. She was so mad.

Summerfag/newfag detected

> fingerbox meme
Hello
Is this 2010

I better not see you using a 2010 ThinkPad, faggot.

This thread saddens me, there's so much fear mongering and hype about getting your fingers chopped off.

For the vast majority of our childhoods, we all enjoyed their use. It's like saying oh don't use a car because you will lose a limb. Fingerboard these days are safe
The mass produced ones from China are generally of high quality too.

I'm considering getting a battery powered box from AliExpress to compliment the bamboo one I got recently.

The local hackspace did a weekend making them, but the components are quite hard to get and People were just guessing about what goes where. anyhow I'm too socially awkward to go there and fingerbox around others. Seems weirs.

Anyhow. Fingerbox is safe. Don't believe the hype.

I used to drink and drug myself pretty heavily. I attended meetings until I had a year or two of sobriety but then would taper off and end up slipping again.

That all changed when I got my fingerbox. I have a discreet pinky-sized one on my keychain that I can always have with me. Sometimes just innocuously brushing against it through my trousers grounds me back to earth when I start getting lost in my head again.

Fuck off newfag

I don't even care. It's meditative. Much like maintaining a 90:s era computer. There's no real benefit, but it's an exercise in patience.

Now paranoid of fingerboxes containing Ricin.

Alright enough with the make-pretend jokes you autists. There is no such thing as a "fingerbox".