You have 33 seconds to show me 1 (one) ""gaming laptop"" that's not trying to look like a spaceship

you have 33 seconds to show me 1 (one) ""gaming laptop"" that's not trying to look like a spaceship.

Thinkpad with eGPU

If I tap an lcd to the side of a pc case, does it become a laptop?

There is none. However if you're a smart person. You wold rather buy a proper laptop with thunderbolt and hook it up with a dock when you get home, so you can be the manchild you're.

>Doesn't have good vents, will throttle

I want a blocky, well built heavy laptop with atleast 1060/70 in it but all products of this range as OP mentioned are child toy styles.

oh good, this one just looks like a racecar-identifying trashcan instead. do you happen to know if its body is at least made out of durable materials? cause it sure doesn't look it.
i guess this is the winner. where did its cooling go though?

that's not a gaming laptop you munter

It's got two fans at the back.

It is.

Its not tho

it is tho

>let's give it some power and a thought-out keyboard but then let's slap a fuckton of flashy orangy shit on it. kids fucking love the color orange! and brushed metal everywhere. who's bored with brushed metal? not me!

No ur wrong

No I'm not wrong

no u

U r tho

Who would've thought Razer would be the classy one?

Both of you are wrong and right. But I'd settle it at "gameable". The GTX960M is kinda old.

when memes become options, that's how you know the end is near

True. Just slap a sticker on the dudebro tattoo lookin logo and it doesn't look too shabby

Macbook late 2016 version with AMD Radeon 460 Pro.

There is no game on mac retard

can anyone beat samsung when it comes to design? i mean, this is still a spaceship, but it doesn't scream "sith lord" to me. and it looks completely fine closed

>tfw wintoddler doesn't know that you can install windows or linux on mac

>gratuitous product placement in Fate of the Furious
Yeah so classy.

are the people who make these even human?

yes, and they all look like this

Nice ion thrusters exhaust

MSI GS63 VR

minimum wage: ₺1.400
the price: ₺10.000

Try something harder next time, will ya?

>gaming
>gaming laptop
Grow up manchild

MSI GS43vr/GS63vr/GS73vr
Razer Blade 14/17
Gigabyte Aero 14
HP Omen

Anything Sager

autism

Ironyyyyy

>implying I don't like spaceships
spaceships are technology
what gives nu/g/ is such faggot?

back to

Not too flashy

thanks satan

> (OP)
>There is none. However if you're a smart person. You wold rather buy a proper laptop with thunderbolt and hook it up with a dock when you get home, so you can be the manchild you're.
I've... Never actually seen you're used in that context, at the end of the sentence. Is that proper?

>Is that proper?
no

>gaming laptop
>not retarded
Pick one.

>lemme just play some Battlefield
>whhhrrrrrrr whhhhhrrrrrrrr whhhrrrrrrrr
>WWHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Unless you're quite wealthy and have tons of money to spend, buying a gaming laptop is ridiculous. You can have twice the performance in a desktop that costs half the price.

This is literally correct. I don't understand your attached picture.

It's for the jews in disguise that push people to buy one.

what if you have to move places a lot but still want to vidya?

Mini ITX

Razer Blade Pro is the most aesthetic while also having a gtx 1080. Only problem is that its 4000 fucking shekels.

The MSI also looks very good if youre ok with only a 1060

I only have one because I travel for my job all the time

Same, I want a single laptop that I can buy new every 3 years that will run demanding software but also look good enough to bring to client meetings.

What?

yeah just paracord the monitor+peripherals to your backpack

Not quite a gaming laptop, but capable of gaming for someone like me who can't justify having a full on desktop to game, once every few weeks, and doesn't care about ultra high settings.

aluminum + carbon fiber

There's more to a durable laptop, but it certainly feels more solid than most wannabe MacBooks. It feels just as solid as a MacBook, which is very nice for a consume laptop.

Durable as business class laptop? Probably not.

OP could try looking at the last generation Dell Inpsiron 7000...before they slapped on the "gaming" label and riced it out.

The only clear winner in this thread

>what is a razer laptop

Surprised nobody posted the best.

>macbook pro
>gaymen
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lenovo y50's are a e s t h e t i c and decently compact.

Believe it or not but that style is actually really popular in asian. In fact most products designed solely for the asian market manage to be even flashier with flaming dragons and the like.

Hope you like 1ghz user, because you're going to be staying there for a long time while your pro makes a penis panini.

I rather take p50

This pleases the manchildren

I am told Predator is doing pretty well in Germany

Its what I use for comfy shitposting and anime watching sessions.
I think it can game too. I think.

>3.9 pounds of pussy and ass

Why is there so few laptops with power and Ethernet at the back? The only other I can think of is the T420/T430. For some reason the 'workstation' T530 has Ethernet on the side, towards the back. It has a powered USB on the back, instead of on the side with other USB ports. Its a tiny thing but its very important if you want a laptop at a desk there's no need for wifi when the router is under 1 meter away from you. I'd rather have a wired connection.

obligatory red ridge

I may be wrong, but I'm fairly certain most people aren't going to bother getting a wired connection to their laptop.

Sup Forums would do well to remember their complaints about wireless issues, botnets, and tormenting on phones, are something most people don't care about or affected by much in their day to day lives.

do i win

Who else /18.4"/ here?

i see your champion and i raise you mine

cute as fug, actually. i'm guessing they don't come with i7 tho, do they?

>940M
>Gaymen
>>>out

Got kids, work from home, like to game. I have to move from room to room all day.

2014 Omen here. The new models sound great, but they're ugly, and the keyboard is shit. My day job is writing, so a shitty keyboard is a no go. Besides, if an I7-4710HQ and a 2GB GTX 860M can do 60/1080p/High in Witcher 3 and Dank Souls, it's good enough for me.

Anything Clevo/Schenker

this is not viable. it runs at 1x speed and is pretty fucking useless.

What's a 960m laptop with a nice cooling system?

ps4+psvita+remote play(optional) desu senpai

Would be pretty embarrassing to be seen with one of those.

This a thoroughly underrated comment that applies to more than just Sup Forumsshit; it basically describes the world we live in today.

>implying he has benis

this

but with thunderbolt and a xeon P70

have you actually played a game using an x220 and egpu?

not an x220 but a quad core t430, yes

>acer

looks like it's gonna break in any second

>acer
what did you mean by this?
Also, I have slapped it with my dick multiple times and its still fine.

>gaming laptop

they're pandering to their audience: retards. you're not going to find anything sensible

>keyboard backlight
Why is this even a thing?

>ripping out the windows key cap
Please contain your autism, senpai.