OnePlus 3T

Does the fact that I own a OnePlus 3T make me a superior human being?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmochina.com/2017/04/13/someone-almost-convinced-us-oneplus-3-running-ios-pictures/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really. Never owning a cellphone gives you that honor.

lol enjoy your fastbook backdoor ;^)

Just remember to not look at a phone with a good amoled screen because that 3T looks like trash in comparison. Overall still good though, don't kill yourself.

Nope, just means you were too late to the party for getting a Oneplus 3 and ended up paying more for a very, very minor incremental upgrade

t. Oneplus 3 owner

As soon as u dont rock stock rom
paranoidandroid coming, the made a teaser in the google+. Until that u can use lineageos or omnirom if u want stuff like substratum and network indicator. Other than that are fucking trash, also du cant fix their bugs because they are monkeys who can't reproduce simple bugs reported by multiple users lul

a...are you indian?

not if you use a case like a faggot

The only thing you own is a tiny bit of time between your birth and your death and you chose to waste it by shitposting on Sup Forums

How much worse is it compared to the S7?

Never owned an S7 but I've had a good look at a few and I can confirm it's pretty bad. OP3 has a horrendous DPI for the screen size. You can literally see the individual pixels from a foot away if you just look close enough.

You should install iOS on it like the Chinese guys did

it was already confirmed fake

gizmochina.com/2017/04/13/someone-almost-convinced-us-oneplus-3-running-ios-pictures/

>16 mp front vs 8 mp
>3400 milliamp vs 3000
>sapphire glass lens vs normal glass
>snap 821 vs 820
>$40 more

looks like you were a little too early to the party, user.

>t. butthurt 3 owner

It makes you poor.

No, it just make you an Indian letrine.

shoulda waited for s8 plus

No, fuck off.

Unheard of by the majority of citizens and because of that in perfect condition?
Doesn't sound too bad for me.

It's has been cleaned with Harpic before taking picture you bloody son of a basturd bitch.

Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus