What is Microsoft trying to say?

What is Microsoft trying to say?

pajeets

Girls aren't as smart as men.

they're pandering to """nerd sluts""" who just want to whore around with all the CS guys, the few fat ham beasts in CS are letting the others know where fat girls are most likely to get some cock

something happened

Equal opportunity does not mean equal outcomes.

That you people are easily triggered snowflakes.

>only 0.4% of teen girls plan to major in computer science
>only 6.7% of women graduate with STEM degrees
>like what you see?
>yes

>girls don't want to learn computers
>even those who do barely manage to finish uni
>Like what you see?

yes.

I'm getting really 'triggered' at people who don't seem to understand what the word triggered means. I'll give you a clue, disliking something doesn't mean you're 'triggered'

*triggered*

The word "triggered" has devolved into everyone who dislikes this or disagrees with me. Thanks reddit and twitter.

these facts are never pertinent

you could draw the conclusion that women don't go into CS because of sexism, or because of their nature

and in both cases you'd be a stupid piece of shit practicing confirmation bias

That they are libcuck SJWs who demand half of CS majors to be women (when in reality women are generally less smart andnot interested in CS anyway, explaining their low representation)

>females MUST have the same interest in high-paying sectors as men
>but not in physical work

>girls want to study gender studies or art instead of technology
>somehow it's STEMs fault

Tech has a critical lack of opposing viewpoints. The reason is an increasing circlejerk among men who think they're so important.

the vast majority of women are dumb and lazy.

lol

>see those two messages
>like what you see
HEHAHAHAHAHAHHA YES I DO

>emoji filenames
enough

it's dumb too
just keep women in the middle jobs
put men in the dumb and smart jobs
and since that's how intelligence ranges, keep it that way
of course if a woman is capable then she should be able to get the job

Women are mentally incompetent retards. Thanks MS but we already knew this.

I disagree

Microsoft, like all the tech giants (Apple, Intel, HP, Alphabet/Google, Facebook, Amazon), are trying to say that they are rich and powerful, and that means they have a right to tell you what to think, and they think more women should be in STEM and they will force that belief upon you because you were dumb enough to use their product.

>There's only one place for Microsoft, Apple, Intel, HP, Alphabet/Google, Facebook, and Amazon.

I'd bet under 10% of males want to go to nursing school

I bet most doctors are women

what about that? like what you see?

It has bitten the dust just like "meme" and "lol".

> Those stats

Yes, Microsoft. I do like what I see.

They hired a dyke to post SJW garbage on the Windows 10 login screen to appease leftists, who constantly whine about muh lack of diversity.

Got the same thing

What is the most foolproof Linux Distro?

eOS

Sup Forums's hatred towards women at its finest

I'm studying software ""engineering"" and out of the hundred or so people who started last autumn, like five or so were women. But I think it's better this way my group is nothing but Len and the bants are out of control. I'm sure the atmosphere would be very different if there were a couple girls and beta orbiters poisoning the mood

Maybe that's why they never last so long, the majority of guy in my CS program are either some flavor of socially awkward (majority), incredibly flamboyant and effeminate, or just plain unfuckable.

Nerds are nerdy it turns out

I don't hate women I just acknowledge the fact that they are worse workers and less intelligent than men.

what's hateful is thinking there should always be an equal outcome of job distribution and/or degrees because heaven forbid women have different interests and priorities

How do they know who is a woman and who is a man, gender is a social construct

A better question is why Microsoft thinks anyone can afford to give a single fuck about this shit.

I am studying for Uni and also finishing some courses that will allow me to work when/if shit hits the fan. Someone needs to help pay the bills and put food on the table in the family.
I am constantly calculating and planning out my future and the future of my family because there's various shit happening.
I barely have time to go out with friends and socialize at weekends and the 2 or 3 hours of entertainment/training time that i manage to squeeze out every day are precious to my mental stability.

Yet Microshit thinks i have the fucking time to give a single flying fuck about the glass ceiling issues of some random bitches out there in the world? Sorry but i have my hands full with caring for my female family and loved ones.

Unless Microsoft starts paying for my bills and starts sending me free food for the family, i don't have time for their stupid sociopolitical shit.

Kys yourself

That women are incapable of making wise decisions

That's sexist and a result of internalized misogyny.

Microsoft tried to say it not me.

Women aren't as intelligent, a lot of niggers are criminals, jews are greedy and favour nepotism, mexicans breed like rabbits and work hard.

Whats it's like living thinking none of this is true?

How come when men aren't doing something, it's the man's fault? I've seen people say that men not getting into nursing is the man's fault.

But how come when women aren't doing something, it's a symptom of a greater societal problem or conspiracy that needs to be fixed immediately?

oy vey shut it down

what's it like vacationing from Sup Forums for 5 minutes?

Im not the other guy nor a pol frequenter but...

The members of society you virtue signal and fight for will never thank you. Not with sex. Not with genuine friendship. Not with anything.

Remember you were told this.

>and work hard
lol

They're saying that women are stupid. How sexist of them. Somebody inform Tumblr that MS is literally Hitler please.

They generally do.

Sure they take siestas, but so do I when I'm working the fields and it's a hot day. It keeps you alive & alert.

I admire their patience to work on their hands and knees in the hot sun for hours so I don't have to.

Hated towards women =\= Accepting reality. Besides, I don't hate women. That would imply I give a fuck about then, when in reality I am indifferent.

If you weren't a woman you'd hate them too.

>like what you see

(((They))) don't care about women. Increase the labor supply, decrease wages. Very simple.

it says your monitor resolution is shit and you should feel like a pile of shit.

Feminism and other left wing ideologies are destroying the country

We all know you're not female, stop pretending.

>Comparing MS to Hitler
How dare you? Windows 10 is way worse than the Holocaust

MS is full blown SJW now

Where can I download that pic as a wallpaper?

This.

And its also classic SJW pandering. Sad!

OY VEY

HOW DARE YOU

HELP ME REPORT THIS THREAD GOYIM

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE ANYTHING TO THE HOLOCAUST

HOW DARE YOU ATTACK JEWISH COMPANIES LIKE INTEL AND NVIDIA

ADL WILL BE PREPARING A STATEMENT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!

>he never leaves the house and doesnt realize real life continually reinforces racism on its own

Please tell me they aren't literally showing random SJW talking points on the Win 10 login screen. This is some third party shit OP just installed, right?

it's not as much a push by Microsoft to increase women in the field as it is an obligatory "public" action to avoid criticism IMO.

Anytime there is controversy over a subject, companies in the public eye who the subject is relevant to need to establish a stance, as "not saying anything" IS saying something.

If the "glass ceiling" and sexism are considered public topics of debate and politics, then naturally Microsoft must make it known that they are "firmly in support of equal opportunity" and "encouraging the female population they too can work in technology" etc etc.

I honestly feel, like many actions by corporations that the decision is mainly to appease, not to catalyze change. it's simply something they can point to and say, "see, we did our part."

That you should install Windows 7 or 8.1

What is this? Windows 10 screensaver? Surface lock screen?

Yeah, lets just give a bunch of whores who should be in the kitchen mans jobs, what a load of shit.

What the fuck with that light near the "Like what you see?"
Is that an ayylmao?

Nubile alien lolis ready for fucking.

>future looks good for me

VEGA is coming.

you're either a woman or you've never worked with women in technology. Very few women have problem solving and logic skills of the necessary standard.

tits or get the fuck out

Microsoft is just trying to encourage girls to do math there is nothing wrong with that.

It's a male world and men see women as less capable, they need help, whereas a man can help himself.

grill must use computer to show their tits and not understand how they work
>inb4 feminism will never divide us
>captcha """""bonner"""""" avenue

>Like what you see?