Tutor at computer lab

>tutor at computer lab
>some dude needs help with his homework
>3rd semester of Java (data structures)
>sit down and he shows me an online form where he has to submit snippets of code, starting from a base class given by the instructor
>shows me his IDE
>the code is completely red from having compiler errors
>tell him he needs to fix it
>"no, it doesn't matter because I'm just submitting snippets"
>finally convince him to fix it because how the hell is he gonna know if he works
>too fucked up to fix, so we start a new project completely
>tell him to write a method
>writes 'public methodName();'
>looks at me
>we're not even writing a constructor
>tell him to fix it so it returns the asked data type and has a body
>'public methodName(String)[]
>looks at me
>this goes on for everything, I practically have to write the code for him
>talking down to him somewhat, asking what the hell is his reasoning
>feel kinda bad at how mean I was to him

>later that night talking with friend and bring up his race
>friend in 3rd semester Java at same school starts going on a rant about two Indian dudes in the back of his class
>all they do is watch anime with headphones in
>anime is so loud everyone in the class can hear it
>after some discussion we realize it's the same dude I tutored that day
>mfw

I've come to realize after 2 semesters that the worst coders are Indians. I thought you guys were just racist.

That is an unfair generalization based on one encounter with two shit heads.

Most of the pajeets where I work are below average.

Publicly shame them so and call them idiot pajeets so that they can feel guilty and actually better themselves

BTW, how could already not tell that he was a pajeet looking at his skin colour?

I've tutored about a dozen Indians.

Job description says I have to be provide a tutoring experience that makes the student more confident and able to tackle the work better. Also good luck being publicly racist at a college.

Okay Sup Forums, suggest some ways of how pajeets can earn respect in tech.What do they need to do to recover from pajeetdom?

Kill yourself.

>I've tutored about a dozen Indians

Geez, are all of them that stupid? Since you are a tutor I'm guessing you might've come across some stupid pajeets but if all of them are like that, well , then we're screwed!

What uni do you tutor for?

This one was possibly the worst (relative to the class he was in), but compared to all the white and Asian coders, Indians are bottom of the barrel.

The worst fucking thing they do is they don't have any consistent coding style. I can't even read their code without using their IDE's auto formatter to fix it up. Then after they write a few lines, I have to use the auto formatter to fix it up.

Fucked ur mom fagman

ok, kid.
>someone paid some stinky retarded Indian for this

What's really funny is when they direct you to "tech support" for having malicious software on your system. Then they ask for $50 because they ran the installer for AVG. What other country is known for that?

By the way, I never personally had them do this. I've had customers and seen videos that describe this situation over and over again.

As someone who works in VB (send help), it amazes me how many nice little shortcuts there are that people consistently fail to use.
For Each c As Control in {TextBox1, TextBox2, TextBox3, TextBox4, TextBox5, Label1, Label2}
c.Visible = False

Also ffs not renaming controls drives me up the fucking wall and I will drop what I'm doing and rename them first.

mfw I got stuck with an indian kid in my capstone project and he submitted his code changes through google docs (copy and pasted into Google docs) because he couldn't figure out how to use git, even after I walked him through using TortoiseGit. Also, he refused to use a consistent coding format and liked putting entire functions on a single line like this:

int main() { double number, squareRoot; cout > number; squareRoot = sqrt(number); cout

I just don't get it. It seems like Indians are the only people who do this. Not all Indians do it, but the only time I've seen it done is by Indians.

>anime is so loud everyone in the class can hear it

Why doesn't the professor say something then?

>couldn't figure out how to use git

> helping normies with java
> not just doing it for them and saying you owe me one

Idk, maybe he's beta. There's a lot of beta instructors here.

>all they do is watch anime with headphones in
>watch anime
>with headphones in
>headphones
>in
I think you mean earbuds, friend.
On another note, I wonder what pajeet's taste in anime is like. Do they watch moe?