Is it easy for foreigners to live in Hungary?

Is it easy for foreigners to live in Hungary?

I need to run away from muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mVm8ugjFwIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>run away from muslims

How about your absolutely retardes French ass gets a good education, works his way to an upper middle class living and you'll be away from muslims by virtue of living in a good area.

Running away to an Eastern European hellhole like Hungary is just fucking retarded. Only on Sup Forums are people demented enough to do that.

In which city? Budapest?

I guess so.

But French cities aren't built like American or English ones. Muslims aren't concentrated in ghettos, they are litteraly in every neighborhood of every city. And they're getting more and more each day.

just come to Poland buy a house in a good area and live a good life

sure, there are a lot of multi national companies in Budapest and in cities like Győr that would hire you in an instant just because you speak French and English
the salary wouldn't be too much compared to western wages but the price of living here is way lower, so you'll get by fairly well

there's been an influx of western europeans such as Dutchies and Germans in recent years, buying property near Budapest or at lake Balaton, which proves your point completely wrong

looks comfy as fuck

Hungarian small towns are good at being comfy

You are like Austria with a meme language and without shitskins

Is Hungary a safe country for women?

Why wouldn't it be? Central Europe is generally safe.

you know the rules

>without shitskins

that's the western parts only though, the eastern half of the country has plenty of shitskins in the form of gypsies and nigger university students in Szeged and Debrecen

totally, I don't know anyone who's been raped or assaulted for example

>you will NEVER EVER live in a country with architecture like this

just follow the example of your architect countryman Anthony Gall and move to Budapest bro

PARIS
A
R
I
S

youtu.be/mVm8ugjFwIs

>just stay in our designated areas and youre fine

i was told Amsterdam was like 20% muslim at this point?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

R c'est toi ?

Maybe. Still vastly superior to any Eastern European city I've been in. I study in Amsterdam and have been living there for almost two years. Zero problems.

o-oui

>make France a new South Africa

Je demande une preuve.

Will the Niggers leave again ?

Ahmad

what happened to you in Budapest?

>this 24/7 online german replies to literally all my posts

get a life

Pas très envie de parler pêtaff.

most of them leave for western europe or their home country but some stay, yeah

Are you retarded ?

Confirmer comme non R

Get a life, NEET.

R MON AMOUR, PARTONS VIVRE EN HONGRIE TOUS LES DEUX A L'ABRI DE L'ISLAM

This is what happens when you sell off the Saxons and replace them with loldovans

Si seulement user...

QUAND TU VEUX MON AMOUR, JE PREPARE MES VALISES

Same thing in the UK

why run away? just take up arms

oh right

>be rapefugee
>run away from ISIS

COWARDS!!

>be you
>run away from cowards

>
>

>>run away from ISIS
how can you run away from yourself

You can buy property for rather cheap (however foreigners can't buy land). Paperwork and stuff is roughly same as in France, being in EU means you wont have much issues with that.

In central Budapest a sqm goes from 900 to many thousand $, but in a smaller town a ~90-120sqm house with 500-1000 sqm plot goes from 30 to 90 thousand $, maybe even more maybe even more maybe much less, depends on locality.

You ideally want to live in either Budapest or a larger town in the West, or a nearby villages.

Wages depend, highly skilled, experienced workforce is payed well, people earn anywhere from 350 to many thousand $.

People usually welcome foreigners, though you will always be that French guy/girl.

Hungary is one of the few countries i the world where more men than women live in poverty

desu if you exclude gypsies the stats arent so bad