I'm so happy I live in a country where the majority uses non os restricted messengers like WhatsApp

I'm so happy I live in a country where the majority uses non os restricted messengers like WhatsApp.

Sucks to be a burger with greeen bubbles huh?

No one I know cares about that. Most use Messenger and Snapchat anyway.

>Sucks to be a burger with greeen bubbles huh?

No because it's easier to find out who is poor and who isn't

Yeah, nothing says "I'm rich" like still using the iPhone 5s, a phone released in September 2013

Yes, because you need to be rich to get an iPhone on a 30$/month plan.

Added a funny webm you can enjoy on your iPhone. Oh wait..

>Sweden is a black girl
Wrong, Sweden is a black man

Found the poorfags

Sweden is a Somali muslim balls deep in a blonde with his thumb on the detonator to his suicide vest.

Isn't it great, having several different messaging apps.

At least when we were all using aim/msn/etc...you could simply have one program that works with all of them.

It's a shame Apple has their head too far up their ass to open up iMessage to Android, and the other messengers have no interest in software like, Pidgeon, is, on PC.

>author is most likely a balding fat-faced nu-male cuck with problem glasses or a woman

I can walk into the nearest tech store and buy an IPhone off contract that costs half as much as my current phone just so I can get muh blue bubbles, but luckily I don't live in a tech illiterate third world country that still uses shitty outdated technology like SMS

>Oh wait..
?

kek

>whatsapp
>not a FB data mining botnet

Sure thing faggot. At least Apple gives me the option on whether to sync my data to icloud. FB/WhatsApp just takes all your contacts and saves them on FB servers.

Except out doesn't, you can disable sync on any platform WA supports
>b-but hashes are my contacts!
Any IM that uses your number as your ID does this by design

>admits
4 in 5 don't admit

>apple gives me the option to not sync
That's what you want to believe, just because you don't see it doesn't mean it actually does not do it.

—Sent from my 4 years old iPhone with a cracked screen.

>important Apple features
How is iMessage an "important Apple feature"? It's just a messaging app that is restricted to Apple only platforms. There are other options that are practically identical and many people use.

why has no one mentioned that you can just change the colors of the text message bubbles on android

Because iPhones are about looking cool and you need those blue bubbles, then that qt will surely look at you and say "wow, this guy has an iphone, maybe I will have sex with him"

spoken like a true pauper

I know many Apple and Android users that yse5 Whatsapp, Line, that Chinese Line, etc. Literally have never met anyone talk or complain about bubbles ever.

Hoe delusional are you? And the poorfag stuff is getting so outdated. You can buy a 100$ iPhone 4s andere have "blue bubbles" it's fucking retarded.

What program lets me send SMS from my computer on my s7 edge they way imessage does on my Mac?

LINE

>hes happy to be poor
This is whats wrong with your people

I view webms on my iphone. Apple has an entire store dedicated to apps that improve functionality. And some are just for fun!!

"Recently, I got to use a Google Pixel for a few days. It's such a fantastic phone. I especially like the Pixel's design. But a friend expressed his concern while we were messaging: "You're green, is everything okay?" -- referring to the color of my text message bubbles on his iPhone.

I explained that I was trying out the Pixel. "How long are you going to be green for?" I told him just a couple days. "Let me know when you're blue." The whole conversation felt like something out of Curb Your Enthusiasm."

I don't know if I want to cast these people off and not care about them or if I just want to give up and buy into this shit so I can try and get laid one day.
The fact that I'm being judged for having a "Green Bubble" is driving me absolutely bat shit insane. It has no bearing on who I am, my personality, what I do, no bearing on anything.
I'm unironically triggered right now. Holy shit.

I got news for you bro, your friend takes nigger cock up his ass.

this isn't even true, poor people just mismanage their money to buy iphones.
Any ghetto hoodlum can acquire an iphone, kids get their parents to buy them iphones, people just think it's worth it.
Richfags don't value their time as much so they waste it trying to find the best deals so they can feel superior to other people.
For example my dad will wait until his company sends him to China and then buy himself smart watches and bullshit even though he could easily afford to buy as many as he wants back home or online.
Once when he was in the country he made me walk with him through a market asking all the stalls how much their phone cables were, the guy makes easily 400k a year with car and apartment included and he's trying to get a cable for less than $8.

That quote is from the article.

>$850 Galaxy S8
>poor
>$400 iPhone 6
>rich
Nigga what!

>mom gave me her iPhone 6
I use a S8+
I will just give Stacey my iPhone 6's number then if she's so paranoid about blue bubbles
Feelsgoodman owning 2 phones

>there are "people" who actually think like this
Don't seem like the sort of people I'd want to be around anyways

>buy stupid shit to impress a stacey
>get cheated on
>have chad's baby
>leave and pay child support
>kill yourself

versus

>not dealing with retards

Retards are literally giving you a big bright flashing warning sign if they care about "bubbles". Why would you run towards a red flag?

My crappie iPhone 6 is lagging what happened to the lagdriod memes more like IOShIt

hello reddo

Windows 10 says you can turn off onedrive and what do you know it's a fucking lie
Stay out of Sup Forums if you don't know fuck about syncing and corporate shills

>dumb nigger with a jailbroken iphone complaining about performance after installing a shitload of poorly written ricing tweaks

I'm a massive iFag, I barely use iMessage. WhatsApp is simply more useful sometimes.

>stacey cant even change the colour of her rext messages to her favorite shade of pink.

What a basic bitch.

>that article

>"One you go Apple you never go back"
Maybe I should email them a picture of my Old Phones Drawer. There are iPhones, Androids and a few old feature phones in there. I currently use Android.

It's not jailbroken dumbass

>comparing the just released phone with a 3 year old model
Well, everyone knows that lagdroid lagships age like milk. Thanks for proving the point.

>blank carrier
fuck off faggot

My brothers S4 runs without lag smoothly and it's using touchwizz meanwhile my iphone 6 I jailbroken is lagging like shit
Please explain this to me you poor subhuman fuckhead

Optus AU dumbass
Pajeets fucking stupid and I did not jailbrake this device

Fuck this keyboard I meant I did not jailbrake the iPhone 6
Fuck you apple

Nobody cares about what shithole you are from, nigger.

>not using clover
You're doing it wrong, user.

>Australia
>shithole
Okay sweedcuck

Call me when you get past dial-up speeds.

Clover is shit mini is better I can monitor 2 cp threads at once nigger

I have nbn fiberr you dumbass 35Mbps

>I want to die anyways because I'm so fucking alone
>Can't stop thinking about all the girls I've texted that had iPhones who discarded me, maybe not because of my conversation but because of a color.
I can only think of one girl I know who has an android. Almost all other girls I know have the latest iPhone.
Where do I go? Where are the sensible android users who aren't fucking retarded?

Why don't you go to the Genius Bar, you mouth breathing retard? They will wipe your iPhone and install the latest iOS, and it would be like new. Since you are too much of a moron to do the same thing yourself via iTunes.

>35Mbps
lmaoing @ your small dick

Testing browsers user, yet to install anything from fdroid or 3rd party

If youre not a pleb Australia is okay in internet speeds

>35mbps
Come on. FTTP and not at 100/40? Step it up you chode

>iOS still has no Sup Forums app without jailbreaking
less phoneposters is a good thing I suppose, but it is pretty pathetic. I''d switch to iOS pretty quickly if they let me sideload apps and customise it a bit more (like choosing my default launcher and browser).

>if they let me sideload apps
But they do. You can install any app through Cydia Impactor or Xcode, the only downside is that you have to resign it every 7 days.

>Please sir, may i run whatever code i like on my own device i paid you hundreds of dollars to own?
>I guess, maybe, but you have to ask me every week.

What horseshit.

Except i know how to do that but i dont give a shit about this phne when i have my Galaxy S8+ i only use it for spare or talking with stacys i wouldnt bat a eye if it got stilen right now fuck apple fuck iphones Outdated pice of shot thats only used for fashion

It used to be 90 days before Apple has gone after pirates and crippled it.

Nice gibberish, poojeet.

I actually go out of my way to avoid the mouth breathers that are spending time worrying about such trivial things.

Mind of a dirty normie:
>hmm should I spend my time thinking about science, mathematics, or philosophy?
>nah, fuck that, I wanna know what color these text message bubbles are because I'm such a basic bitch!

iPhone users are pathetic.

t. Burger

If you're jailbroken on iOS 9 or 10, I hope you changed your root password.

They really should be dragged out back and shot.

Took you long enough to fake this.

>CNET

If a chick dumped you because of that she's a fucking retard who would cheat on you anyways, you saved yourself trouble.

Green bubbles are on iOS issue. All of my SMS messages appear as purple, and all of my friends and family are Android users, so I don't have to laugh at them for being dumb enough to use a fucking iPhone.

So, how does it feel to share breadcrumbs among the family members?

>iPhone SE is $0 on contract
>Call other people poor
iPhones are objectively poverty phones.

I don't like being monetized by google either. Friends that use google and Facebook don't understand when I don't want them to post pictures with me in them or chat with me on an android device.

>implying apple isn't doing the same shit

>critical of android
>iMessage reroutes messages that would be only between your carrier and other phone to their servers for storage and collation
while no system is perfect, Apple's is worse

They're not. And it's confirmable. We know how many keys are embedded in the encryption in iMessage. When a new key is added we're asked to approve it. Apple could disable this approval step I guess but we'd still know the keys changed.

Apple doesn't monetize its users. It makes its money on hardware. On one hand it's a strength for them but on the other it makes it more difficult to do things like improve Siri based on its users data.

Apple can't decrypt iMessage messages passing through their servers. They don't have a key. This is provable.

Fair enough but you can harden Android if you like. I've got a Nexus so I've toyed with the idea of installing Copperhead but I haven't bothered.