/PLC/

Invited: Poland,Lithuania,Latvia,Estonia,Ukraine,Belarus

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ukraine

no bully edition

Poroshenko looks ike that Sir Allister from Games of Thrones.

Yea?

remember no hate

Poles should remember that..

no one hates Lithuania m8 we love you

>we love you
Its not nice to lie.

What lies? we only hate Russia,Germany

I get bullied a lot in /polska/

I'm playing Poland in EU4, soon to be the commonwealth.
I'll make it work this time, guys.

>/Polska/
>not a general with autists

becuase you are a faggot who only posts "/balt/"

I am not that guy.

>Memelland

:DDDD

pls invite

it's becuase you have an african flag

I don't see what does korean has to do with this tbhq..

your country was one of the 4 reasons PLC died off

sorry

>C*tholicism
>Elective monarchy
>lack of Polonization
>not ressetling Ukrainians
>not destroying Russia in 1612
>not destabilizing HRE with France
>not annexing Prussia
>not allying with Ottomans

1) Shitty monarchy.
Unlike other European monarchies that continued to centralize, in Commonwealth the nobles (Szlachta) and magnates wielded the most power. It's almost like the situation in pre-feudal western Europe when the "King" was mostly a titular title and wielded considerably less power than his """vassals""".

2) Got gangbanged:
For a long time Poland was the most civilized nation in the area, but with emerging Swedish, Russian, and Prussian Empires, they got #REKT to the point there was no chance of recovery. Sweden probably did the most damage, and Prussia, Russia and Austria just divided the rubbles... Combined with reason number 1m there was no effective Polish gov to do anything about it.

3) Ukrainian rebellion:
While by itself it wasn't THAT disastrous, the rebels soon made an alliance with Russian Empire, so the commonwealth had to fight not only enemies outside their border, but also enemies inside. Which is sux, right?

4) Eastern Europe became increasingly irrelevant:
The Pope always liked big strong Catholic states, which Poland was one of them. Normally, he wouldn't let (Orthodox) Russia or Protestants to have a piece of Polen - but sadly after the "Thirty Years War" no one gave a fuck what the Pope thinks anymore.
Also any trade routes through the eastern Europe became obsolete 'cause new sea trade routes and colonization and shiet.

this, especially the Ottoman and HRE part

for fucks sake we had no single ally what our """diplomacy""" did even think

Liberum Veto

That too.

Funilly enough there were no Lithuanians in PLC, only żmudzins and Ruthenians.

>Ruthenians
meme people

Just like Lithuanians, which started to exist after WW1.

Before that you didn't even speak your own language but Polish and Ruski.

We did speak lithuanian. But it was mostly people from villages and peasants.

traitors

See

>betray
>expect to be loved

>Be korean
>Get genocided
>Can't do anything about it
lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_Kėdainiai
There was no Lithuanian in PLC.

Only Polish, Ruthenian and Latin.

>be Lithuanian
>?
meme irrelevant nation

Just because it wasn't an official language doesn't mean it didn't exist..
You cared enough to reply.

>ukraine

no such thing

>this faggot again
you have refined your opinions a bit to make them less retarded and more correct but again Catholicism had absolutely nothing to do with Poland's fall.

Most of your other things are pretty correct however if I really wanted to point to things that were really instrumental to the fall of the first Rzeczpospolita was:
Sigismund's fumble with the Russians during their Times of Troubles
Whichever king's retarded decision to grant Prussia the ability to pass to Brandenburg and then another ones's equally retarded decision to give Prussia sovereignty
The failure of Poland to get rid of the retarded veto and to centralize before it was far too late.

Lithuania was irrelevant in the PLC, the country was basically just a larger Poland

who wants to fuck my boipucci

>but again Catholicism had absolutely nothing to do with Poland's fall.
>be pole
>be attacked by teutonic order that wants to genocide you despite being christian
>some time later
>be step away from annihilating Muscovy then be cucked by pope who got letter from Ivan the terrible saying that he will convert to Catholicism if he tells poles to back off
>King dies
>Another polish-muscovite war breaks out soon after catholic zealot is elected as the new king
>He's one step away from installing his son as Russian tsar as muscovites are tired of war and boyars want privileges and golden freedom like polish nobles
>At the last second he backs it off saying that his son wont convert to orthodoxy and chance to have strong ally is destroyed for centuries as poles were seen as invaders
>rulers excommunicated and cursed left and right by Vatican for hosting jews and other heretics
>some time later
>get partitioned due to political crisis, pope bribed by Austria doesn't helps
>some time later
>almost every uprising condemned by bribed pope
>some time later
>Vatican supports nazis

fuck off faggot, you know nothing about my country

ITT: faggots

>Just because it wasn't an official language doesn't mean it didn't exist..
It was "revived" in the road to WW1.

t. didn't read his whole post

But I agree about catholcuck bullshit.

Sup faggot

Peasants spoke it mostly because they were the least affected by polonization.. Still the language existed..

What I meant is that it wasn't official in PLC.

is this the place for Programmable Logical Controllers?

I agree with that.

t. Kurwland

Sigismund being a dumbfuck zealot for the Pope's wrinkly dick doesn't mean much as he would have presumably been a zealot for whatever alternative religion you propose because a zealot is a zealot. You being a different religion would not have changed any of those events and likely would have gotten you into more shit with people. The mistakes were the shit veto, the fuck up you described with the Russians (although the fuck up was from your king being a zealot not Catholicism specifically), and dealing with Prussia poorly.

He's just a proud atheist, iykwIm

Just because it wasn't an official language doesn't mean it didn't exist..

I'm aware I've seen this guy before, he comes up whenever the PLC is mentioned and his views have actually been noticably shifting from being completely wrong to partially correct

That wouldn't be possible if not for the cossack traitors.

Good shit.

It was really the cossacks fault.

Sure bro. I suggest you take a trip through Poland / Lithuania. You'll come across traces of Swedish historical presence practically everywhere.

They had an old Swedish cannon and a board mentioning how Swedes and Finns had burned down their castle on three different occasions in a bumfuck town called Birzai. A town with less than 15 000 inhabitants, can you imagine?