How is Anime viewed in your country?

In Germany only autistic fedora tipping edgelord watch it

Same

only weeb manlets are into it here, most of them will perish eventually

A bit of a fringe hobby. Most people rightfully view it as weird and pathetic.

No one watches it here besides NEETs.

I've literally never heard of anyone even mention anime in real life, only on the internet. Pretty sure it might just be one big ruse and not even exist.

normie tier as long as you're not into moe

Depends on your social circles, many of my friends talk about it IRL without being complete failures in life but I think it's awkward, even though I watch it way more than they do

Most of my little sister's friends at her elite high school are into it. Some of my friends watch it, but most find it kinda cringy and so do I tbqh.

Same, the worst type of losers watch that crap. They are lower on social scale then junkies

pretty much this, its an outcast's hobby

Everyone has watched it
No one talks about it

getting sone deja vu right now lads

I don't know
Even normies and arabs watch anime here
This is really weird

No one watches it
Everyone talks about it

Most people my age liked Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z for at least some point in their lives.

Most kids grew up watching Naruto and DBZ but that's also as far as it goes. Semi-normies may watch something like Death Note but it's seen as a nerd hobby like D&D if you mention it.

Needless to say, all moe-trash is seen as pedophile-autistic and you would end up in a mental institution if you talked about it.

Ah yeah, this. It's acceptable in children and teenagers, but when adults are into it then it's fucking weird.

Actually nowadays a lot of people watch it here, it's normal

If you mean pokemon or tsubasa by anime everybody has watched it at some point of their life

Sometimes i saw delinquent chicanos wearing attack on titan jackets in high school.

Anime is normal in France, it was introduced a long time ago and everyone saw at least dbz, full metal alchemist, one piece and gto

only manly/old anime is considered normal
moe shit is not

Guys, serious question: What the fuck is moe?

It means cute stuff, almost always cute girls

It used to be pretty stigmatized, but now I think its getting more common. You'll still probably get shit for watching anything but Miyazaki among normies

Is it that disturbingly childish shit? Like grown women acting all cutesy and childish?

it is a japanese slang
which comes from the adjective moeru, budding

もえええええ

it's like lolis or some shit pedo shit i think

I've always been curious how the people who like this shit look like in real life

Stereotypical and depressing in my experience.

>A bit of a cringe hobby. Most people rightfully view it as weird and pathetic.
Fixed.

We will ban anime soon.

I will personally see to Japan extending its borders far into Asia if you do this.

same.
Only manga is really popular here. Tbh I don't care much because I prefer manga over anime.

Everyone watch anime and read manga. Even relatively niche stuff. Because of chans I never even try to talk about it, but I remember the topic coming up a few times in my group of totally normie friends. One of the girl told everyone her favorite manga was some sport manga about fucking Go of all things, and a few of them had heard of it.

In Portugal only autistic fedora tipping edgelords watch it

their perception about it its almost subconcious in the normies.