Calm games for android to play offline?

calm games for android to play offline?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/gba-roms/10930/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Barcena.DropMatrix
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.altosadventure
google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftNOHM&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dnova+20mb&pcampaignid=APPU_1_FD_7WNmHCcHvvASPpqTQAQ&ved=0ahUKEwjZ4YS6-7fTAhXBN48KHQ8TCRoQ5IQBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNESphYVKeLp02_SDHtLWdKs-kBTNA&sig2=lSMBMqfzfsklzoh2duf43w
pouet.net/prod.php?which=12036
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for the bumb, anyone with actual suggestions?

might be too hard for ya

lichess.org

plague inc

Superhexagon

SNES Ex+ emulator and roms from emuparadise.me .

My suggestion for a SNES game, Chrono Trigger or Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Hoplite

nicoblog.org/gba-roms/10930/

Can you play Minute Frontier offline? I disabled the ads with lucky patcher and is a great easy timesink with neat mechanics especially considering how simple it is.
Other than that can't go wrong with Nethack (although dunno if you could call that 'calm')
Also this is more a Sup Forums topic

English translation of Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3)

Infinite loop

Emulators.

Flow Free

Pixel Dungeon or Shattered Pixel Dungeon

NFS No Limits

another good game is the snes port of civ 1

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Barcena.DropMatrix
i made it
dont judge :(

is this a thinly veiled ylyl thread?

Kung Fury

But touch controls are fucking cancer and using a controller in public is autistic as fuck.

my two favourite games are chess and pool.

I use droidfish for chess, not the best looking interface, but it has a very customizable difficulty slider. Also, unlike other chess apps, the computer opponent doesn't play the exact same line, where you end up just memorising the winning game depending the opening line and just repeat the same twenty sames. If you want to play online, lichess is very good. Chess24 is also good, but fewer options.

For pool, I use Pool Break Pro, it has loads of variants, options and graphics quality is very good. You can also use it to play online against real people.

This game proves why games can't be open source.

It's a pretty good game user, but why it's almost 30MB? It looks too simple to be that big

This. Pokemon games on emu is fun and relaxing

How does it being open source prove that "games can't be open source"? That makes no sense.

Nice work. Where can I get started with Android app development? Not making games, but I have an idea for a simple app for personal use

>anyone with actual suggestions?
There is an entire board for video games, you fucking cum guzzler.

Give up already. You won't succeed in the mobile app industry unless you own a multi-million dollar company that can spend millions of dollars on advertisement.

sudoku, minesweeper, 2048, fire emblem heroes.
now here's my question. what are good jrpg like games that don't require me to move a virtual joystick on the screen all the time? emulators on phones are awful for that reason, and I wanna be able to play with one hand and in portrait mode.

Billions of shitty forks. Also somebody ported it to iOS and is charging 3 dollars for it.

Space Trader! It's pretty much identical to the old PalmOS version, aka perfect

I just played it for a bit. Nice little fun game user, good stuff.

>I have an idea for a simple app for personal use

Card Crawl and Card Thief are pretty cool, nice art too.

>calm
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.altosadventure

Out There.

neko atsume

What game is dis o.0

N.O.V.A: Legacy
20mb version of N.O.V.A
Fps, fluid gameplay, good graphics
google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftNOHM&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dnova+20mb&pcampaignid=APPU_1_FD_7WNmHCcHvvASPpqTQAQ&ved=0ahUKEwjZ4YS6-7fTAhXBN48KHQ8TCRoQ5IQBCBwwAA&usg=AFQjCNESphYVKeLp02_SDHtLWdKs-kBTNA&sig2=lSMBMqfzfsklzoh2duf43w

How the fuck did they manage to compress that?
Also learn how to link you're giving me autism

bitch please
pouet.net/prod.php?which=12036