What do people in your cuntry think about Hillary Clinton?

What do people in your cuntry think about Hillary Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/must-read/close-the-gaps-disparities-that-threaten-america
hillaryclinton.com/issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
partijvoordedieren.nl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a presidental candidate in the US

American Merkel

dubs confirm presidency

She is a cuckold

white female version of Obama
which Israelis hate.

Better than Trump

hardly anything about her on the news
most people talk about Trump, normies just know her as the sensible le first women president

She loves China.

The people I know generally supported from her from 2008 until she came up against Sanders. Now with the scrutiny she's been under they've all realised what sort of person she is.

top lads

She hates Monica Lewinsky.

What the media tells them to think

She sounds fake and rehearsed even by political standards.

I don't think most Norwegians knows that much about her, other than her being the former first lady, a lifelong politician, and rich. In any case she is pretty much the preferred candidate between her and Trump.

Sanders fucking praised Venezuela and Ecuador as better countries than the US ... in 2011:

>These days, the American dream is more apt to be realized in South America, in places such as Ecuador, Venezuela and Argentina, where incomes are actually more equal today than they are in the land of Horatio Alger. Who's the banana republic now?

sanders.senate.gov/newsroom/must-read/close-the-gaps-disparities-that-threaten-america

He is absolutely mad.

Here in the Confederate States of America we aren't big fans

Some of the negros are though

>negros

Hehe...

A Danish politician got in trouble for both using the danish word for negro; "neger", casually and to describe Obama. People actually supported him and said the word is not anywhere as hateful as the English word "nigger".

I'm actually curious, what makes so many people dislike her?

I know she had this thingy with her e-mail account, and I know she is a rich elite-politician. But that's really not a rarity in politics. So what is it about her that I've missed? Do people dislike her (especially on Sup Forums) only because she's going against Trump? Or is it more to it?

That's what she is. Don't make the same mistake as we did burgerbros!

She has real ties to wall street and business

She constantly flips to whatever she thinks people want to hear

She doesn't even have anti-war foreign policy, she's always talking about doing "preemptive' action

She really just seems like a liar

In general she really isn't the sort of person you want as the first female leader

She's smart, but only represents Wall Street and might possibly think that average Americans are worthless idiots to her standard.

Why?

Jap only know her name and face
No one knows her belief

She's basically in the pocket of the biggest corporations, flip flops on everything, has no real opinions, and looks up to Merkel.
I like Bernie personally, but if it came between Trump and Hillary, I'd prefer Trump.

I thpought you've never had black slaves so no reason to adopt American language police rules.

Even the centre-left sided with him. Only SJW/ANTIFA tier politicians disagreed with him.

>She has real ties to wall street and business
What kind of ties? You mean she has stocks? Is it unusual that your presidents have money in that way?

>anti-war foreign policy
Can you explain what this means in American politics? I mean, it sounds like a policy in which one claim to avoid wars, but USA never avoids wars anyway, so it can't be that easy?

>She constantly flips to whatever she thinks people want to hear
Isn't that what most of your presidents do? For example, in order to get elected in usa you have to pretend to be super religious, so I bet they pretend in all sorts of situations.

>She really just seems like a liar
Fair enough, if she rubs people in that way, then I understand completely why she is unpopular. Some people just give off that vibe. I'm sure she is indeed a liar, but I'm also sure that all presidents are.

I agree about Sanders (I think), but Trump is probably a horrible president for Norway's relationship to USA, tho.

Israelis prefer Republicans

Why do people repeat the same words about Hillary and the Wall Street like she's the only person in the US to lobby something? Have you even seen her programme? Compared to others?

Our politicians and media are really cashing in on the "Trump is a retarded racist misogynist literal Hitler" meme

Fuck off anders

they dont think

It's easier to do that.

This peaks my curiousity too. I want to know more.

I don't want to sound like a jackass, but those words which are repeated sounds a lot like Trump-supporter propaganda. Sup Forums makes a big deal about being "red-pilled", but it doesn't seem very red-pilled to me. It sounds like the same propaganda the left would spew out, only this time it was meant for the right-wing people, and they swallowed it just as easily as does the left-wingers when they are fed left-wing propaganda.

Relax, I only want to know more. Share please?

hillaryclinton.com/issues/

- MAKING AMERICA LESS SAFE, SIDING WITH CRIMINALS OVER CITIZENS -

1. FORCE BUSINESSES TO HIRE FELONS, AND LET THE FELONS AND GOVERNMENT SUE BUSINESSES THAT DON’T HIRE THEM

Taking executive action to “ban the box” for federal employers and contractors, so that applicants have an opportunity to demonstrate their qualifications before being asked about their criminal records.

2. LET RAPISTS AND MURDERERS CANCEL OUT YOUR VOTE

Supporting legislation to restore voting rights to individuals who have served their sentences.

3. IMMEDIATELY RELEASE MANY “NON-VIOLENT” FEDERAL PRISON INMATES (DON’T FORGET MANY VIOLENT FELONS TAKE A PLEA DEAL FOR A NON-VIOLENT OFFENSE THAT STILL PUTS THEM AWAY FOR A LONG TIME.)

Applying Fair Sentencing Act of 2010 retroactively to allow current nonviolent prisoners to seek fairer sentences.

4. PORK SPENDING FOR TOUCHY-FEELING LEFT-WING INDOCTRINATION OF POLICE

Doubling funding for the U.S. Department of Justice “Collaborative Reform” program to provide technical assistance and training to agencies that undertake voluntary efforts toward transformational reform of their police departments. Across the country, there are police departments deploying creative and effective strategies that we can learn from and build on.

5. INCREASE FEDERAL HARASSMENT OF LOCAL POLICE, FORCING THEM TO RESPOND TO MORE FEDERAL SUBPOENAS AND COLLECT MORE DATA TO BE USED IN ANTI-POLICE LAWSUITS

Strengthening the U.S. Department of Justice’s pattern or practice unit by increasing resources, working to secure subpoena power, and improving data collection for pattern or practice investigations.

6. PROUDLY ANNOUNCES SUPPORT OF VIOLENT DRUG DEALER TRAYVON MARTIN’S MOTHER

Read more: Sybrina Fulton shares why she’s supporting Hillary

7. DO AN END-RUN AROUND THE 2ND AMENDMENT BY LETTING PEOPLE SUE GUN COMPANIES OUT OF BUSINESS

Hillary believes the gun industry must be held accountable for violence perpetrated with their guns. Hillary will lead the charge to repeal the so-called “Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act,” a dangerous law that prevents victims of gun violence from holding negligent manufacturers and dealers accountable for violence perpetrated with their guns.

- DEMOGRAPHIC DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA -

1. DEFEND OBAMA’S EXECUTIVE AMNESTIES OF ABOUT 60% OF CURRENT ILLEGALS, AND “EXPAND” THEM FURTHER

Defend President Obama’s executive actions to provide deportation relief for DREAMers and parents of Americans and lawful residents, and extend those actions to additional persons with sympathetic cases if Congress refuses to act.

2. IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF UNACCOMPENIED MINORS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH CHILDREN WHO ILLEGALLY ENTER THE USA AND MAKE A BS ASYLUM CLAIM (MOST DO NOT EVEN SHOW UP TO THE FIRST ASYLUM HEARING, THEY JUST DISAPPEAR AND START WORKING ILLEGALLY OR COMMITTING CRIME)

End family detention and close private immigrant detention centers.

3. SIGN A RUBIO STYLE IMMEDIATE AMNESTY FOR ALL ILLEGALS PLUS A PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP

As president, Hillary will fight for comprehensive immigration reform that provides a full and equal path to citizenship, treats every person with dignity, upholds the rule of law, protects our borders and national security, and brings millions of hardworking people into the formal economy.

4. CHANGE THE RULE THAT VIOLATORS OF IMMIGRATION LAWS CANNOT APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP UNLESS THEY GO HOME FIRST

End the 3- and 10-year bars. Current immigration law forces families—especially those whose members have different citizenship or immigration statuses—into a heartbreaking dilemma: pursue a green card by leaving the country and your loved ones behind, or remain in the shadows. Hillary will call on Congress to repeal the 3- and 10-year bars to keep families together.

5. MAKE MORE POOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T SPEAK ENGLISH CITIZENS SO THEY CAN CANCEL YOUR VOTE AND COLLECT ALL WELFARE BENEFITS

there are an estimated 9 million lawful permanent residents (green card holders) in the United States who are eligible to become U.S. citizens. Hillary believes we need to do more to help the millions of people who are eligible for citizenship to take that last step. She will work to expand fee waivers so more people can get a break on costs, increase access to robust language programs to help people boost their English proficiency, and enhance outreach and education so more people are informed about their options and engaged in the process.

But user, its not there fault they were selling crack thats why obama pardoned all those drug dealers from the 90s and Chicago is only dangerous because of those evil police officers who try and "enforce the law" like its there job or something.

– HILLARY’S PLANS TO TAX-N-STEAL THE MONEY YOU EARNED AND SPEND IT ON CRONIES, PORK, AND THE ANTI-WHITE/ANTI-AMERICA EDUCATION-INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX -

1. $20 BILLION IN “JOBS” WELFARE THAT IS “TARGETED” TO RACISTLY EXCLUDE WHITES AND ASIANS

Her plan includes $20 billion to create youth jobs, particularly for African American, Native American, and Latino youth;

2. $5 BILLION FOR MAKE-WORK JOBS FOR CRIMINALS

$5 billion to create reentry programs that will help formerly incarcerated Americans get back on their feet when they return to society

3. $25 BILLION IN SMALL BUSINESS LOANS FOR “UNDERSERVED COMMUNITIES,” AKA, “NONE FOR YOU WHITE BOY”

$25 billion to support entrepreneurship and small business growth in underserved communities.

4. YET ANOTHER $25 BILLION IN TAXES TAKEN FROM WHITES AND GIVEN TO MINORITIES FOR HOUSING PROGRAMS

$25 billion to remove blight from neighborhoods, remove barriers to sustainable homeownership, and connect affordable housing to economic opportunity. Centuries of housing discrimination have excluded people of color from the mainstream mortgage market and cut families off from communities with high-performing schools, safe streets, and good-paying jobs.

5. YET ANOTHER $25 BILLION TAKEN FROM WHITE TAXPAYERS AND RACISTLY EXCLUDE THEM IN FAVOR OF “HISTORICALLY BLACK” AND “MSI” COLLEGES (MSI MEANS MINORITY SERVING INSTITUTIONS)

A $25 billion fund will support HBCUs, HSIs, and other MSIs serving a high percentage of Pell Grant recipients to help lower the cost of attendance and improve student outcomes at low-cost, modest-endowment nonprofit private schools.

slightly better than trump, if not more so. though turmp migth be better if you hope america turn into a pure chaos and a chimpout paradise.

Most people don't know much about her

Largely indifferent

Personally I like her because she's hawkish and will keep Putin in check

nice spam

A shit

Literally proving a Norw's point. No citations from her, just interpretations. Interpretations can go as far as you want.

People thing about her something like Obama 2.0. Obama is mostly hated here, so guess about Shilary. Trump is not much better desu, but people want him for US president cause less worse of 2 big problems.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

white female version of Obama
which French love.

>Obama is mostly hated here
I wonder if it's true. Like do Russians give a damn about foreign leaders all of a sudden or is it just a minority's loud voice.

bitch

So she's a worse liar than the rest. It explains a lot to be honest.

Heartles bitch who doesn't make up her own opinions because taking popular opinions from polls is better.

Are we really this important in the world? Do people around the globe actually think about this stuff?

She is a woman and a politician. Atleast she is not Trump but i wouldn't choose either.

Well your presidental election is kinda important since it decides that which brown countries get invaded in the next 10 years.

People like her because muh feminism.

Personally I think it's hilarious how Americans will eventually have to choose between her and Trump.

Not suggesting politics are any better in my country but at least I can vote for the animal party.

>animal party
Hahah. Give me their website, I wanna take a look.

And I agree about their dilemma, it's funny.

partijvoordedieren.nl/

They don't, but when someone mentions the American election they say that they would vote for her because the media told them that Trump is a meanie

America - just fucking let her go already... of a cliff.