Does Sup Forums appear like a grammatical mess to anglos...

does Sup Forums appear like a grammatical mess to anglos? i don't spot a lot of errors because englis is not my mother tongue but it must be weird to native speakers?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3588618/Former-Arsenal-youth-team-player-19-arrested-gang-rape.html
thelocal.se/20160502/new-teen-sex-assault-at-sweden-asylum-centre
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you get used to it when you browse Sup Forums every single fucking day hahahahahahahaha

anglos make more mistakes than esls

as long as i understand what's being said then I don't mind

Shut the fuck up you dumb polish cunt

Also in general there aren't many mistakes

If we didn't have flags could you spot who is a native speaker or not? Do you do it in other boards?

das becuz we Sup Forumsellectuals are actually smart and shiet

Its really bad but to be fair we don't particularly try to do any better

your crossbreeding french scum subhuman

i don't mind it too much since all languages follow some very specific grammar rules

and i try not to sound like an elitist so i would not use punctuation and so forth

and it is terrible on other boards too

even if you don't try to type perfectly in english there will be someone finding some amusement in it

It does, but often native English speakers are worse for it than foreigners unless they're Asian.

Not really, nips and gooks are the only major offenders

Also this

Eastern Asians, everyone else is kinda samey because although its bad most of us Anglos don't seem to try to actually use English well.

anglos don't care

this also applies IRL

You should probably use fullstops/periods if you're going to get mad at people on the subject of grammar.

Not really, some times its hard to understand, but for the most part, its just like talking to uneducated English speakers

everything's written dumbed down and full blown retarded

no one really cares enough to put in effort to type properly

native english speakers don't give a shit on informal/user forums, go to a serious joint where people think they have reputations and people will care

*tips fedora*

You should try being less of a faggot, my good gentle sir

>tfw accidentally making someone that's not even in the conversation mad
Stay triggered, sheep fucker.

you'd be able to spot a lot of non-anglo OPs because of the way you ask questions

other than that probably not

This

I mean how fucking hard is it to tell the difference between "you're" and "your" or "there", "their", "they're"? I only see anglos mixing them up and their grammar is just as poor.

You can get pissy all you like, but I'm still right.

This literally never happens. Spotted the retarded fingol

would it surprise you that there are some native speakers that never knew the difference

You're not right at all. You're an overweight homosexual however

It's worse on kc because they have ironic grammar mistake memes. You can never tell if it's stupidity or intentional

>some

straya btfo

We don't really care if it's not your first language.

However, when I hear some native speakers from places like liverpool and i cant understand a single word they say because they sound like they have 40 marbles in their mouth, then I mind.

People who speak English as a second language are endearing and it's enjoyable to help them out :3

Keep lying to yourself

Well you do see people writing aluminum or aluminium or mold and mould. It's pretty telling of their location.

Well there are minor differences between the UK english way of spelling, and the US english way of spelling. I prefer the US english spelling in most cases, because it makes more sense than those inbred islanders

delet this

Hold on, let's do a quick recap:
>You got mad about grammar.
>You fucked up your grammar.
>I called you on your bullshit.
>You got mad some more.
No, pretty sure I'm right.

Only if they had british education early on or not

most internationals would only do some in the british way and some in the american way like color ordour or nationalisation

you really can't tell

If it wasn't on Sup Forums, yes, on other board though you can still probably tell 20% of the time. But theres always the chance that its just a lazy/drunk anglo who cbf typing properly. Or is undereducated

I don't think that's a good indicative. Even though we receive a lot of American influence here I personally write centre, colour etc

That's impossible considering all those IQ graphs of different boards I saw :^)

IT HURTS MY EYES

it shows

>tfw years of Sup Forums (and MS Word defaulting to US English) has killed my British spelling
Even words like sulfur look more natural than sulphur now.

Be glad, because your brain chose the rational side, instead of the side that is frantically holding on to its old weird way of spelling

I know that feel.
>We're constantly bitching about Muslims and Chinks, but meanwhile Yank culture is so pervasive that it's already been fucking people up for decades.

>centre
>colour

My brain does not accept this

Most Sup Forums memes can be summed up as bad english, so bad that it's cute
"___ a shit" "who hype for this?" etc

You'd have to be native (or top tier foreign users like scandis/germans, honorary anglos) to even be interested in most memes, I'm suprised other people bother repeating them
of course, some (hopefully small) percentage of posters won't know that they're spewing bad english

It's not so much 'bad English' as a completely informal register of English. The vast majority of us can speak proper formal English in everyday life, but when we get on Sup Forums, we like to have fun and fit in with the dumb memes.

Even though English is a global language now, us native speakers have to maintain a culture of our own and dumb shit like chanspeak is part of it.

half of hollwood and the music industry is british or australian though so you are all just as much of the problem

Americans have the worst english of this board and in real life
There just dumb like this

You can spot French thanks to punctuation rules
Like this !

>You'd have to be a native (or a..
>You'd have to be native (or from a top tier..
Just fixing my own sloppy writing. Reminder for anglos to pull their socks up and set a good example

can average singas speak chinese?

I'm hesitant to post on the boards that don't have flags. I always expect my flag to function like an excuse for my poor English.

Murrifags like to spam the:"We won" memes after I revealed my nationality so no

Plus English is basically the most basic language on the planet so if you can't form a proper sentence then you should off yourself

Phuc Yu.

Ah, fuck you leatherhead.

Shut the fuck up, just talking to your kind make my hairs want to stand up on end
Enjoy having your heritage wiped from the world ,your land defiled and your culture erased thanks to the sandniggers
You disgust me, even more than the chinks

Well at least my people were not exposed to Agent Orange.

I feel like people here nitpick less on minor grammatical errors than in some other communities. If your post is understandable no one will start the "LOL U MADE A SPELLING MISTAKE! I'M SUCH A FREAKING GRAMMAR NAZI! I'M A NATIVE SPEAKER AND I KNOW HOW TO ENGLISH" bullshit

Pakkosuomi.

>Not bother to google at least once before spilling shitty insult memes
Murrifags got it too lad, it's the gift that keep on giving. And to be honest, getting an extra limb instead of seeing your loved ones raped to death by brown monkeys is way fucking more preferable
Lol nice meme faggot

Apparently the Swedes have the mindset that cuck is okay comparing to all the nasty fucking shits people have done to each other since the dawn of man. And that's just fucking sad, not even funny but just sad. Swedes just don't understand that getting cancers, having mutated babies and dying at the age of 20 will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be better than to have your nationality erased thanks to a bunch of fucking niggers from some random sand dunes. Your people is weak and deluded, just thanks whatever deities you believe in that you're sparing your children the fate of being buttfucked by brown dicks for all of their lives
Fuck you Sweden, time for your daily cock-choking session so you best get to it

Case in point. Would you pro-create with this man? If the woman to the left were your daughter would you let her pro-create with him?

Did I fucking stutter?

Man, Vietnam is bringing the heat today.

You're only spared cause of the fresh new weapon deals senpai

In the long run(200 years ~) it will be proved that the best path to travel is to have new genes not affected by DNA-altering poisons entering a homogeneous community

mutant genes>brown genes anyday senpai

yeshesmad.jpg

You misquoted, nigger

Whatever I won with a better argument despite you going completely sperg over a non issue.

>, on other board though you can still probably tell 20% of the time

Probably less than 20%. Keep in mind that you imagine everyone to be anglo untill proven otherwise.

>mfw a Euro apologizes for "bad English"
>types perfect English

>whatever I won
Keep on getting cuck'd

>moving the goal post.

>being the biggest cucks on the face of earth
>non issue

>DNA-altering poisons entering a homogeneous community
except in 200 years the effects of agent orange will probably be gone already. I mean the effects are already so marginal as is, but they'll only go down with time, not up.

Meanwhile the replacement of ethnic Swedes with foreigners is unironically going on, and is most certainly going up with time, not down.

ITT: moving the goal post.

Honestly? I'm consistently impressed. The huge majority speak English excellently and I think I've trolled and pretends to be a non native speaker more times than I've actually seen one in the wild.

Now this is just bullying poor Sweden :^(

Carl would make a good trap with a wig no homo

n-no homo

sometimes, but most of the english is informal and quite lazy/relaxed online anyway, even more on Sup Forums

>believing Sup Forums and Sup Forums memes represent reality
ok senpai

Honestly, you're all pretty good at English. Sure, there are the occasional mistakes, but that happens to native speakers too.
I remember doing French in school and doing alrightish, but never as good as you non-Anglos do with English.

It's not the rational side; it's the phonetical side.

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/24/report-swedish-police-excuse-migrant-rape-blame-culture-ignorance/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3588618/Former-Arsenal-youth-team-player-19-arrested-gang-rape.html

thelocal.se/20160502/new-teen-sex-assault-at-sweden-asylum-centre

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/13/sex-assaults-sweden-stockholm-music-festival

Are these maymays too?

You can change MS Word to British English.

That being said, the approach to English seems to be 'use American spelling; use British vernacular'.

Why, are you retarded?

I agree about centre, I don't see how "re" suddenly becomes "er" when pronounced
But then again French has its share of retardation so I don't complain

Cen-ter.

>aluminum

Ignore this guy Americans like to spell words the way THEY pronounce them without giving two fucks about the words origins.
They need to keep things simple, so they can understand.

>Aeroplane
>AIRPLANE

What the fuck is airdynamics????

Lol fucking ameridumbs am I right

i m a tenage ninja turttel mutantti