I finished my comp sci degree, what cities are the best to move to to get a good job...

I finished my comp sci degree, what cities are the best to move to to get a good job, and what are some things i should have on my resume?

Raleigh,NC
Huntsville, AL
Chattanooga, TN

SF

Put your internship experience on it. If you didn't do an internship you're fucked and will likely have to take a few dogshit jobs for a couple years to build experience

this

everything else is nig infested trash

fucking midget legs

her body looks ridiculous.

i hope that's not real

>Huntsville, AL
If you move here I can visit you and fuck your boi pussi

what area you in senpai?

Birmingham, AL here (moved to NY).

Birmingham gets niggier and niggier every day

Florence and possibly moving to Huntsville

Homewood, Mountain Brook, parts of Highland, and some Southside (excluding the homeless wandering about in Five Points) are good. Glenwood, East Lake, Woodlawn, Huffman, Center Point, parts of Eastwood, etc, etc are ghettoized.

roar lions bro

hey I'm the cutie at the Huntsville geek squad. (Shit I know but I intern in research park too)
Come visit me senpaiii

I rolled a 1 and got Lexington KY for my IBM watsun internship. cali to bumblefug. when should i hang myself? how?

It's not sexy, but Columbus OH is a decent place to live and has a major thirst for enterprise and web developers.

San Francisco.

Lots of dank memes. Also remember to not shower and don't wear shoes, cause that stuff is for chumps.

Chicago
Austin
Atlanta
Denver
Colorado springs
Phoenix
Etc

Stay out of St Louis

>finished degree
>didn't already have a job offer

this

>Stay out of St Louis
there is a massive number of tech jobs in and around st. louis and it's also one of the most affordable cities in the country.

the key is to know what parts are good to live in and what parts aren't. average rent here is ~1k for a 2-3 bedroom and average starting jr dev salary is 55-65k.

Motherfucker you did four years of school and you can't answer these questions yourself? Good luck.

So much bad advice in this thread.

Eat ass, Einstein.

Isn't this sad? We let the great cities we built be destroyed by subhumans. Why do we do this to ourselves?

>I finished my comp sci degree

I am so sorry.