Arabs claiming Persian scientists and Islamic golden age as their own

>Arabs claiming Persian scientists and Islamic golden age as their own
>Turks claiming Persian poets and scientists as their own
>Jews, Turks, and Poles/Ukrainians claiming descent from Scythians
>Iranian government does nothing to prevent the looting of Archaeological findings
>Jews that my ancestors saved and helped want to turn our country into glass for no reason
>Zoroastrianism, the first Monotheistic world religion is dying in Iran
>Baha'i faith, the most recent recent Iranian religion is being heavily persecuted in Iran
>The smartest/wisest Iranians have left to other countries, leaving our homeland fragmented
>Western Iranians keep pushing the idea that they're "white" - AKA European, which is fucking pathetic
>Our 4,000 year history is reduced to "300" by Hollywood
>The regime is allowing Iranian people to fragment, so now Kurds are happily accepting Saudi cash to cause riots

My soul hurts, siting in my comfy Canadian town, watching a country getting destroyed. Canadians will never see me as one of their own. They assume I'm a Muslim as soon as I tell them I'm Iranian. Co-workers make subtle racist comments once in a while

Fuck the world, and everything and everyone in it.

ZANDAKI MI KND TOLANI SASSANIA
I feel you bro, even though I'm an Arab from the UAE I feel you.

>ukrainians

they don't even exist

>Arab from the UAE
How rich are you?
Do you own an artificial island?

Persia did help spread Chinese style painting though no one recognize it

t. Marduk

>They assume I'm a Muslim as soon as I tell them I'm Iranian. Co-workers make subtle racist comments once in a while
Just tell them you're an American double-agent infiltrating the Iranian community. All will be well.

>Tell Canadians I'm in the CIA

Don't want to look like a loony m8

>2 diaspora fucks crying about people leaving Iran

Everything would have been better had the Pahlavis stayed on, prove me wrong. But no, Iranian leftists and the French government just had to cheer on the Arab cuck Homeini.

Wasn't my choice.. I was a wee lad

Also checked

T H I S

Go back home, arab man

>Poles/Ukrainians claiming descent from Scythians
And Sarmatians, and well... it's true.

atleast we're your ally
get rid of your durka leadership though and iran will be great. it's not even that 3rd world and the food is awesome

don't worry bro I know a few nice iranians desu, you aren't all evil

This is true
Show up with an Farvahar necklace to your work.And report them to your manager/boss.

>They assume I'm a Muslim as soon as I tell them I'm Iranian.
you could just, you know, tell them you're not a Muslim?

Also calling yourself "Iranian" instead of "Canadian" is obviously going to make people less inclusive towards you, you idiot. Why the fuck should they include you if you don't even include yourself?

How is life in Iran?

>Hey Alireza, how did you leave your country?
>I ran

Not too bad and not too good,things could be alot better if it wasn't for durka regime,ALOT better.

LSD/Shroom prices are too much for me though.

Polaks are not Persians

not all the scientis in le goldent age were persians there were some yemenis and shit

Nobody claims persians to be turkish you actual retards claim that seljuks was a perso-turkish empire.
Do your part slap a persian

How are Finns/North Europeans viewed over there?

Underrated,good one merchant.

>Finns
No one even knows finland exists beside people who take snuff

>North Europeans
Successful countries

Neither were Scythians/Sarmatains...