Reminder that this country is even more evil than Russia...

Reminder that this country is even more evil than Russia. They literally have thousands of losers who became soldiers because of their low IQ. They are puppets like other terrorists and the average American is a retarded subhuman.
I am a Greek and I will ignore American posters from now on. Stop replying to this scum, even if they are immigrants.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#LSD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i spit on U$A

If you like America give me a (you)

Stay mad cucks

you're alright

what made you so butthurt mate

we are bros

>it keeps happening

(you)

I don't like USA as well. Brazil could be a powerful, relevant first world country but they won't let us :-/

The only thing getting in the way of Brazil being a powerful, relevant first world country is Brazil itself.

>this is what commies actually believe

and this guy

>he fell for German propaganda

That is the literal opposite of german propaganda you dolt.

they literally suck their dicks

>I am a Greek

You're so stupid dude...

>I don't like USA as well. Brazil could be a powerful, relevant first world country but they won't let us :-/

You'll love us even more when we take the Olympics away from your sorry asses.

We must revenge that sucks, someday.

thank god for hiroshima

CIA installed a dictatorship to try to stop the commies but in the end it only increased the commie-friendly sentiment among the population.
Now we have nothing but lefty politicians, if you try to be even slightly right you will be labeled a disgusting fascist pig.

Thanks, murica.

I don't know how it works in the west but America gave us too much to hate them.
Gratitude is taken seriously around here until we found a way to pay em, we have no qualms over being their faithful dog

For now at least

*kisses your mouth*

They even manage to make you think like it isn't them doing it. Like you came up with it on your own.
I guess they've improved a bit since Goebbels.

Why third world people love america?
You can't be American, If you so much love.

>faithful dog
uhh can you word it... so... not as awkwardly?

Reminder that the CIA is not the will of the American people but the US government. They would probably throw us under the bus if the government wanted
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra#LSD

I mean, a lot of them do become Americans every year.

The fucked up stuff CIA has been doing for decades is pretty much common knowledge but no one bothered to stop them, making the murican population accomplices through inaction.

China, Japan, Malaysia, and pretty much every country who knows us call us dogs of America.

And as the biggest dog lovers in Asia, we couldn't ask for a better title. Even named our soccer team ''Street Dogs'

>I am a Greek

Tell em

go choke on a burger sven

Russian diaspora/nationalist and Trump made me an American nationalist. I love America. :)

That's a good citizen.
Keep guzzling down the propaganda that Germany cums into the back of your throat.

1. Many of the acts the CIA has done hasn't been known to the public until years after the fact
2. How the fuck would we be supposed to stop them? They're not elected and are in general highly insulated from the American people.

You're quite alright.

>They literally have thousands of losers who became soldiers because of their low IQ
But this is true for every country

Because US is hope for hopelss people...

alright! my state (NC) is OK

Chimp out and break stuff, they only get away with it because americans don't give a fuck about anything and they are too afraid to lose their safety bubbles.

Memes aside russia is legit evil and the biggest crime americans ever committed was not nuking everything east of warsaw in 1945

Norway, you're alright

What's up with Oregon senpai

Not much to my knowledge, which is why they seem OK. Anything you want me to look into that will exceed my knowledge?

Mm no that's ok good map t b h

can we rangeban germany or ignore german posts from now on,please?

>because you choose not to actively revolt against your government you're just as guilty!!!!!

Not just as guilty but guilty nonetheless.

The cia didn't do half the shit that people claim they did. It's a crutch for people that refuse to better themselves

Can you pay the denbts,please?

>defending the cia
kekekek

Feels good to finally be loved

Which city?

>russia
>evil

pick one kraut and only one

That's some extreme butthurt you have there m8.

>The people who hate the U.S. are almost exclusively Liberal pussies and 3rd worlders who secretly wish they could live here.
Every time.

Long Island, that land mass east of New York City.

Do you live in Hamptons? Will you invite me to your parties?

Shut the fuck up klaus and kys plz

>ahmed calling others subhuman

nope, I live in south Nassau, Oceanside to be specific. Pretty big party town though.