My pc

well.. basically i turned on my pc after having some problems last night (my scroll wasnt working, i was automatically typing in caps lock and shit... i dont really know whats happening) soo.. i turned on my pc (usually takes about 1-2 minutes to fully load) and i went to the bathroom, ate breakfast and i return to my room and i'm still seeing this, tried to press one of the buttons (like DEL for uefi setup or tab to switch screen) and nothing happened, i even unplugged it and restarted it a few times, any suggestions?

It's broken.

what do you mean :c there is no way to fix it?

Does your hd show up in the bios?

nothing else shows up, it is just like in the pictures.. nothing happens

Er.. pressing F11 lists nothing?

nothing, its like my keyboard isnt working, but when i click on the num lock/caps lock buttons they do switch lights

your keyboard is fucked probably, messing with boot, try using another? Could be that or the USB port

Do you have a different keyboard to try?

err.. the problem is that i dont have other keyboards, i'll probably make one of my friends bring me one but they are still sleeping, i'll try the ports anyways

ports are fine? can't really know since the keyboard isnt working

Heh, unplug the keyboard all together just to see if it boots? (this is going to depend on some of your bios settings)

are you a wizard? well.. thanks, the pc isnt broken and the desktop is displayed, should i connect the keyboard now?

You can try but the keyboard is probably hosed.

thank you for the fast response and for helping me out

np

Piss on it.

Yeah, maybe a key is stuck down.

True, never underestimate a proper mashing of all of the keys.

TINATSF

Sup Forums comes to the rescue. Good job!

try a CMOS reset

>No one told him to unplug the hdd while the Pc was booting