How do I get people to donate money to me for software development...

How do I get people to donate money to me for software development? I want to work on my own project but won't have time do it if if I am working a 9-5 on the side

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/phonelosers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have them donate the prayer that you get obtain better time management.

>be a girl
>collect money for doing literally nothing
There

>not going into the best profession
patreon.com/phonelosers

true

what i'm seriously curious about is: why are people giving them money ? i honestly don't get it, i can't think of any logical reason

wax your legs get a wig and pretend to be a grill on patreon

If you want an actual answer and aren't just fishing for "REEEE ROASTIES" then my suggestion is the same as anyone looking to turn something work related into a online thing and looking for patreon or something like that.

Have a decent personality is a good start and just live stream when your working on things. Even mundane stuff, just a screen full of code and you typing away.

Get a webcam to increase the "personal interaction" factor of your stream and just chat with your viewers. Watch chat, reply, answer questions, joke. You'd be surprised how some very mundane channels on twitch get regular followers and donators so long as the person hosting it is personable and interesting enough to keep people coming.

Because they have vaginas.

We don't joke or bitch about this for no reason.

They lack dicks and that is why they get money.

There is no logical reason. Only retarded teeth grinding stupid shit.

I make more money than any of them moon lighting as a bartender....

But I am amazed Harper makes more money than Quin or Wu.

Brianna Wu is actually a guy pretending to be a girl.

Legalbro here. As long as you do not take on another persons identity you have no obligation to use your real gender or real name when you do business online.

Neat

Learn to market and network, the fact that 99% of people here know at least one of those names and nobody knows yours says more than anything.

Ideally, you dont.

Because youre a fucking charlatan.

Captcha: select all the whiteboards

Give away a free sample of something that demonstrates your genius. Sometimes it's hard to give good shit away, but a genius like (((you))) can figure out how to.

Once people see that (((you)) are genius, funding for interesting, genius projects will follow.

Welcome to marketing yourself.

Why would you want to live of donations in the first place? Assholes are going to think they own you because they give you two bucks a month and you will lose creative freedom. Just build it and sell it.

The bigger problem is the floor can just fall out from under you with no warning so if you're any kind of content creator you need to spend a lot of time networking to not only reach more people but if shit does hit the fan you'll be able to secure an income somewhere.

But John Walker Flynt/Brianna Wu still has a dick

Make something good. See Cemu's patron.

>why are people giving them money ?
Have you ever read someone ridiculing sycophantic "beta orbiters"? I didn't realize it was a thing to the extent it was until recently. Weak men giving undeserved status and money to women are a totally real thing in technology. The women receive the money then invest it in marketing (self-promotion) to be able to obtain even more money and even more status. It's a fine deal for them. I don't care what suckers do with their money, but the status thing sucks, because it results in pronoun-changing commits and that sort of garbage.

>How do I get people to donate money to me for software development?
Copy what the Vue.js guy did.

Want money from Software Development?
Simple.
Grow a pair of tits, make your ass bigger, grow long girly hair and wax your dam legs.

Easy

>a fat scene feminist
>creating open source ANTI-HARASSMENT tools

LOL, you can't make this shit up.

>How do I get people to donate money to me for software development?
Make good fap material