Sudamerica

Why are we not united? Everyone here have so much in common, we should be helping each other desu. No commie shit. Why we are so separated from each other?

Pic kinda related.

>Why are we not united?
because the rest of you is shit

ps: UNASUR is a commie invention and i hope it never sees the light of day
kill commies with fire

You who?

es guay el paraguay?

Commies here are out, at least from here they won't get money anymore.

Good fences make good neighbours

Why would we unite? People usually unite when they have mutual interests. We don't have any 2bh.

I don't mean unite like EU or anything, it's just all of us being more close to each other and focus on real issues on our continent, like the fucking war on Drugs.

nah

MERCOSUR was a mistake.- Juan Carlos Wasmosy

>war on Drugs
there's Interpol for that, why you'd need more union treaties?

>International help
>actually helping

Do you REALLY believe that? They managed to fuck even more than helping.

Here is the solution: give independence to us in the south so we can unify with the south cone and drink mate together. The rest of brazil has nothing to do with south america

The southern cone is ok, we only need to build a wall

It's not like it's going to be full of Venezuelan and Bolivians.

you monkeys think you are different than the rest of the primates in south america. every brazilian i meet tries to act like he has nothing in common with colombians and argentinians

i was born in porto alegre and move to new york when i was 2yo
i am now 35 and went to brazil last year
the country is a shit hole and i really love my parents for bringing me here to the nyc area
i have had a good life and going to brazil (mainly the south) made me grateful for what they did
i still think about what my life would have been like in that dump known as brazil
even the white south was poor and run down but no where near sao paulo levels
i actually feared for my life in downtown porto alegre

Ok.

You can't control it man

São as águas de março
Fechando o verão
E a promessa de vida

.... No teu coração.

Nobody can.

You guys showed you beta fag-ness when you did not help Argentina against the UK during the Falkland Island war. Now everyone knows you will do nothing if someone bombs your third world countries. What would you queers do if the USA decided to invade Venezuela?

>i am now 35
>browsing Sup Forums
>You guys showed you beta fag-ness when you did not help Argentina against the UK during the Falkland Island war.
We did, we smuggled weapons to them, we confiscated british airplanes in our air space and we prohibited british ships safe harbour. Problem is, we wouldn't win anything in that war. If it was the opposite, UK attacking Argentina, then we would get really involved. Plus, at that time, everyone believed the argentinians would win.

>beta fag
tell me how that business of meddling into foreign wars that have nothing do with you was so benefifical for your cunt, """"bro"""""

>What would you do if the USA decided to invade Venezuela?
watch it on CNN with popcorn and soda, of course

Why intervene when we could simply let the whiteys fight it out?

you have to be an adult to browse this site, pretinho
vai filmar estupro se não gosta das regras, vai

Valeu vovô guarani, não esqueça de trocar sua fralda geriátrica.

It keeps the Rednecks who join the military busy doing something constructive. Ironically the military is also has many South Americans who join the get US citizenship faster than the normal route.

mhm they're taking yer jerbs now as we speak
i think i saw on the news some paraguayan faggot got shot in Iraq these days. his family is staying in the US tho

>it's another arrogant argentine episode.

Honestly, what makes you feel so superior?