Why is everyone on Sup Forums so angry all the time?

why is everyone on Sup Forums so angry all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671696/Clip-woman-anxiously-watching-football-reveals-domestic-violence-rises-England-exit-World-Cup.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because Americans are too fucking stupid.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING NORDIC DIPSHIT WHY ARE YOU EVEN ASKING THAT STUPID QUESTION LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WHY DO YOU FUCKING CARE IF SOMEONE'S ANGRY OR NOT DO YOU HAVE SOME PROBLEM IN THAT LITTLE BRAIN OF YOURS? IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO ACTING LIKE A FUCKING RETARD ON THE INTERNET YOU MUST HAVE SOME SERIOUS CONDITION GOING ON THERE FOR FUCK SAKE END YOUR LIFE IMMEDIATELY AND STOP ANNOYING US WITH YOUR MISERABLE PITY AND USELESS EXISTENCE.

People here aren't really angry, they're just bored and sometimes offending people helps them to pass the time :)

Eat my ass, monkey nigger.

because we're punk

Jump off a balcony... oh wait you're a monkey, you'd probably survive the jump and even continue jumping off to other balconies out of monkey instinct and enjoyment

Because fuck you degenerated anime cuck faggot

Did you already have your twenty-third today's lunch, friend? You seem kinda hungry u know, you won't try to eat me or anything, right?

>Be American
> Get shot

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHH SHIT, USA 7 - Brazil 1

because no GF

>Be Brazilian
>Be born a vegetable
Soon there will only be vegetables left in your countries, no more humans... oh wait what am I saying there were never any humans in Brazil only apes and monkeys, so meh, nothing of value will be lost

>American sports

ITT quality thread

>Brazilian sports

>Be American
>Be born a pizza

I FUCKED YOUR MOM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>Imblying

FUCKING LEAF

Literally is there anybody who wasn't born a cheese pizza? Oh yeah, Brazilians

>2002
Holy shit that was a long time ago.

>1966

1966 stealing the cup to germany

this is too much for me

You're basically halfway there, it's not like Brazil are going to win a World Cup anytime soon. Enjoy the next 40 years of being a middle-of-the-road team. We don't care as much about football though, we actually enjoy it when England do badly, whereas when Brazil do badly in football you monkeys are on suicide watch.

>still living in the past
further proof that Brazil is not white but is a nigger country, cause niggers are the best in living in the past, in the days where their grand grand parents were enslaved

MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH MAH NIGGUH

>We don't care as much about football though, we actually enjoy it when England do badly,

Suuure

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2671696/Clip-woman-anxiously-watching-football-reveals-domestic-violence-rises-England-exit-World-Cup.html

>be happy
>Sup Forums
What's your problem, norway?

Yes. Unfortunately we don't have anything else besides football. Maybe volley. You guys still have cricket, rugby and a shit ton of sports you invented. I wish Brazil would get interested in other sports now that our football is dead.

t. Tyrone Jackson

>literally caring about an autistic sport so much as making it the only thing they're known for amongst the other countries

>and then getting rekt sooo hard at it by superior germans

Well, I'm only speaking for myself and everyone I know and have ever known. Of course the football hooligans/uneducated trash will chimp out over it though.

We're just apathetic about everything and crave disappointment because that's all we ever get.

you were obviously bullied at school because you were bad at sports and they won't let you play

I expected exactly this when I opened the thread

>We don't care as much about football though

mate...

Because egghand and beisbol are so much more exciting, amirite?

Am I supposed to care about what you expect or don't expect? Fuck off

t. Baboon NakedBum

We don't care anywhere near as much as the Brazilians do, come on. People get more excited for rugby or fucking Wimbledon here.

I hate you all.

>Of course Niggers will defend their brothers of the same species

I was still skeptical about you being a white country Argentina, now all my doubts are gone

DON'T EVER FUCKING REPLY TO ME AGAIN YOU FUCKING MONKEY

Dude stop. You're so butthurt that it's embarrassing. Brazil sucks, deal with it.

Mate, why do you think we are in this shit hole of a site. Most of us are degenerates with no social life or real friends.
Some of us have lost hope in life entirely.

>I HATE YOU MOOMM I-I-I H-HATE YOOOOOUUUU

we're the last white country in america, salu2

at least we never get rekt at them, we're the masters of all our sports, and plus, we created them ourselves, have you created football yourselves? NO. fucking lazy monkeys

this is the internet, I don't question it anymore I just accept it

Chicano

The stadium attendance for EPL matches is much higher than for the Brazilian league.

Don't reply to me you flipflop monkey.

>at least we never get rekt at them

Because literally no one else cares

YOUR COUNTRY IS STILL SHIT
Come on man, don't be a downer, this is a chimp out thread so join us, YOU HEAR ME YOU FUCKING SILVERBACK GORILLA? GO EAT YOURSELF SOME BANANAS AND SPREAD MORE AIDS TO HUMANITY

>Chicano
Insulting me by calling me one of yours, literally being this self hating and btw no, I'm not a chicano

i didn't mean to start a fight...

Shut up snow nigger.

white Americans and Eastern Europeans mainly

MURDER THYSELF

>Come on man, don't be a downer, this is a chimp out thread so join us
I never find out what's so funny about banter.
You all look like teenage girls, saying every nasty thing you've ever wanted and then: it's all fun and games xD. We are all friends ;p

wait when did we start not blaming that on the jews?

look what have you done, I've lost all respect in you, you let me down son

>Baltimore
Are you black man?

Because Happiness is a social construct.

You have to go back

Have a (you)

:^)

Because a bunch of shithead self hating liberals are ruining our countries and cultures that are centuries year old for the sake of a failed concept called multiculturalism.

Whats worse is we can't do anything about it because shitheads vote for other shitheads and call us racist for not taking shit sitting down.

Lol ur so fat LMAO

>Are you black man?

No actually.

LMFAOSHOPKDPLZMAKDFKRKVrjnlmetn534etn4t56n4rnzr,n;n:t!;n!rtmbn;krt,klnl,znojkmzmrjxxxxxDDDDD

anyway, ape, I have to go now, slow down on the nanas and see ya

Farewell, fatso

Because there are a lot of insane Japanese around me
Japanese is subhuman who don't have their justice
They didn't change from1945

THIS

dunning-kruger

something about talking to people that we will never know personally that will never know us personally that are in completely different hemispheres of the world than us, really brings out the shit-talker in all of us.

besides, obscenities and their proper usage in the english language is not something that's covered in most books on the subject. Sup Forums is a legitimate resource on how to be an asshole in english speaking countries.

i for one would love to have a place where i could go to practice obscenities in foreign languages

FUCKING
BUTT
L
A
S
T
E
D

im not angry. im just...disappointed.

Because they have squandered their potential on memes and know they have nowhere to go in life

guys please calm down
:'''