Any countries where homosexuality isn't considered degeneracy?

Any countries where homosexuality isn't considered degeneracy?
I just got caught sucking my friend's dick and would've been lynched if it weren't for the police. I fucking hate this muslim country where everyone, literally everyone is on alert in case some people does something gay so they could kill them or beat them up at best.
Just take me in your country. I'm not a muslim and will do nothing to your people. Just want to live a happy life with my boyfriend.

fucking faggot

go to france, half of your country is allready there

>will do nothing to your people
being a degenerate fag deteriorates the very moral fabric of society, you're far worse than a muslim

>gay arab

I'm sure you would be accepted here

I actually wouldn't mind having gay or castrated shitskins here because they won't reproduce

>subhuman semite
descarted.

>100% berber and therefore, white

>le arabized berber faec

Come here brother

You are disgusting. Please consider suicide.

why all the homophobia i didn't do anything wrong

You are gay, and that is wrong.

no racism please

I fully support faggots if it means less algerians will come to this world every year

Israel is very gay friendly, especially for Arab refugees/deserters who become Mossad informants

Well he is in his own country and is by default better than every shitskin in Europe. And if he would come here he wouldn't reproduce so he seems like a Top lad from the informations we got.

this

i am being a faggot and no one can stop me mouwahahaha

Don't give him any ideas

yeah you seem to have figured it out on your side of the border (webna = national priority)

>I just got caught sucking my friend's dick

>mfw that pic

Would host you if you offer me one threesome tb'h
Then I'd leave you alone

>he doesn't want a twink arab bf
what are you, gay?

that's amazing i always you chosen people were very progressive and tolerant

he wants to go to queer europe

Considering how you nearly got lynched, yeah you can be stopped.

he's not even an arab he's a berber
an algerian berber at that
algerians are notoriously ugly
and I hope Yishai Schlissel stabs you in the name of Adonai

>Friends dick
>Boyfriend
These better be the same person

Also how the fuck did you get caught unless you werent in your home like a fucking decent person would

Can't you apply for assylum somewhere nice? You can argue that your life is in danger because of your sexual orientation

Were you sucking his dick in the public?

This really. What a fag OP was when he decided to do it in public.

I hope time travel gets invented so.I can go back to 2002 and make your mother abort you so you stop ruining Sup Forums

If hes anything like me a hammam probably.

Still in Morocco there was that video a few weeks back where they burst into a house..

Ok you got me I replied.

Who are you, OP and what is your agenda?

Tfw you mmet the man of your dreams and he was a fucking Algerian.

Also I cant stand uncle toms or maghrebis who publically say 'I am not muslim' or 'I am more european' or whatever.

Fucking houseniggerd
You are everyehere and your identity crisis is worse than mine; have some dignity

Joli fil

Any western countries will do.

>Still no answer if it was public or not
Disgusting

gay public sex best sex.

>Still no answer if he wants a threesome with me or not

Why live

Why is france so gay?

My country or Canada.

Americanisation

Pls habibi I know what youre like when home in Algeria.

Im shocked I haven't been v& in Morocco or eneded up in a violent meme viral video yet based on my actions back home..especially as these videos are all the rage these days.

How are you ana ach?

here we see the Moroccan resort to his most natural instinct: stabbing

I already had public sex OUTSIDE algiers, but not in algiers proper and it was best experience desu.

>ana ach

que? I'm ok, I didn't sleep well desu.

>Im shocked I haven't been v& in Morocco or eneded up in a violent meme viral video yet based on my actions back home..especially as these videos are all the rage these days.

did you do your shit in Marrakesh? notice all those homophobic things happened in FEs or some random village like bani mellal (you know a maghrebi shithole when it's named after its tribe)

said the jew.

Even in the south?

>Have public sex
>Why are people homophobic???

My brother

Come with me to the best North African country and ill take you around the sex places.

All the owners of gay hammams are cracking down though. Idk whats changedm befoee you just fucked there on the hammam floor. Now they are fine that its a 100% gay hammam but stop you from playing.

We should go to Istanbul instead. Actually ill get gel when you take all the macho men from me desu. It wont work :(

It's a joke about morroccan jews you autist

>diaspora

yeah cuz striaght people never have public sex
go away american trash.

>ome with me to the best North African country and ill take you around the sex places.

I thought you never went to Tunisia

but srsly I can't have public in morocco, I can't give the chance to your ppolicemen/""""justice""" to bash on an Algerian.

> It wont work :(

b-but I-I can sh-share I sw-swear.

Istabul is a good idea desu

Sometimes its not funny when its true.

Oh well. I guess Palestinians share the same hobby. Always good to see a calm hijabi suddenly pull out a buchers knife and stab a border guard and getting shot to martyrdom

Maybe not down south. The more North you go the more left it gets. Not that I have a problem with that I'm a democrat myself.

eggsplain pls

>Implying all public sex shouldnt be met with justice
>Implying you arent giving gays a bad name

>Implying I care about gay people's image, more so, among some 4chin trash.

haha

At first I was like what (> you havent brrn to tn) but then I got it

I cant believe I got 50gbp return ticket to Istanbul. As you know ive been fucked over by my new company (ill tall you the details somewhere else but i doubt youll care desu) but I plan on going back to IIstanbul asap

why cant you two just stop being faggots?
find a cure...

misquote

> cant have sex in morocco
Admit it. Youre just racist

The UK would be fine for that, or pretty much any Western European country really.

>Gives a blowjob in public
>Acts surprised when he gets caught and people get angry
Average degenerate.

Daddy issues.

Why can't you stop being fat?

I'm bulking.

Why can't you stop sucking dick?

That isn't the correct use of daddy issues. Take some english words in your mouth instead of cock

Spain.

Because I enjoy it.

Do you enjoy McDonalds?

that fag actually does have daddy issues

No.

Do you enjoy getting fucked in the ass?

Of course he does. He probably likes people watching him get fucked in the ass in public too.

poste garçonchatte

No I am man (top)

Do you enjoy being a fat virgin loser?

There are traditional stereotypes of varying levels of truthfulness about certain jews

Morroccans - Violent, like stabbing (also most true)
Romanians - Thieves
Persians - Cheap
Kurds/Caucasians - Dumb and/or have square heads
Ashkenazim in general and Polish women in particular - Cold, passive agressive, bad cooks

What about Russian Jews?

No

Do you enjoy pretending you're not a twink bottom on this yemeni qur'an-debate imageboard?

>2002 was 14 years ago
Fuck me

Same stereotypes are regular russians + super strict parents