Whats the fucking point of anything, Sup Forums....???

Whats the fucking point of anything, Sup Forums....???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVpfp7CmC1w
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Life is like War and Peace from Tolstoi

Its not tho.
War and peace is just recreating the life of the average human being, from the pesant to the Lord, but it doesnt give any answers ....

?

youtube.com/watch?v=VVpfp7CmC1w

I wonder to sometimes

You should not ask what the point of life but what is a good life.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos

fun

get a job, get a gf, get a family and try to shape the world in the way how you are able to.

haha

Whats the fucking point of asking Whats the fucking point of anything, Sup Forums....???

very metal album cover

There isn't.
Life is meaningless.
We are all just atoms.
There is no way we can know a thing.
Your empirical senses... shouldn't be relied upon.
The only thing that you can know that exists is your thought.
If you choose to believe them, you'll reach the inevitable conclusion that life has no meaning, that emotion and reason are mere illusions, mere delusions.

Getting closer the God

to meet her

Whats the point?
Whats the point of continuing your bloodline?
You, your kids and humanity in general are just a small fragment of the cosmic being.
Entropy exists, everyrhing eventually will end, we cant prevent it

There's none

there isn't. you die eventually and everything you were and everything you've ever experienced will be gone forever, just like you've never been born

You just dont fucking know. We know nothing, there are more things that our third dimention mindset.
Realize it, we're just in a big huge puzzle game

Nothing, there is no real point to life. You can make goals for yourself in life but still.

I don't try to think about it too much. It doesn't feel like a relevant question.
It's also quite distressing

life is horrible

Google "Anime Tiddies" and find new meaning of life

aren't we born to find what's the point of existence?

>The only thing that you can know that exists is your thought.

Fug forgot pic

If your life started in Europe or Japan your life can be great

If started elsewhere it's shit and then you die

To help make people happier.

The only objective meaning of life is procreation. Virtually everything else is irrelevant, except maybe happiness and contentment

It's actually like a box of chocolates

Objectively, the point of life is to reproduce.

But really, it's exactly what you make of it. Play your cards to the best of your ability. Remember, there are good decisions, and bad decisions, but the worst decision of all is to do nothing.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and to hear the lamentation of their women

>but the worst decision of all is to do nothing.
But that contradicts to what you just said.
If you're blissfully content with your life and it is your decision to do absolutely nothing with it, then it's fine.
I'll never forget what my elementary school teacher told me once. She said contentedness is bad and you should always try to improve yourself as well as everyone around you. It sounds like an awesome line, but it's bullshit. There's nothing more beautiful than being content IMO. Besides, being in the state of constant improvement seems tiresome and depressing to me

I want to die.

Saturno eat his son

>entropy.jpg
I see your message.
And I know that feel

Who ever told you there was a point?

Sweet boipuss

>procreate

But...why?Whats the point if having descendants?Isnt it even, id say, cruel, to bring more life in this world knowing that eventually it will all and.The human species, the earth and the whole universe...

Exactly