You are forced to live the rest of your life in one of these

you are forced to live the rest of your life in one of these
which do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

cairco.org/reference/exponential-growth-doubling-time-rule-70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_tourism_in_India
fsi.fundforpeace.org/
aqicn.org/city/india/mumbai/us-consulate/
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-men-and-women-flogged-for-attending-mixed-graduation-party-in-qazvin-a7052096.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How is this even close. I'd rather live in India than America too. Getting out of here in a few years.

Choose to suicide

bye fag, enjoy your street curry

Pakistan so I can jump over the border to iran

India, we didn't do too bad of a job with it, and there still exists some alright areas that used to be mainly British.

India

Because Pakistan is China's friend.

This.
All Japanese gracefully choose to suicide.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Stop acting like a child.

India obviously, pakistan is literally just a more muslim, poor and unstable india

India, somewhere in the South.

Pakistan,i don't think ill ever be able to shit in the streets comfortably,and they're muslim so that's a plus.

>they're muslim so that's a plus
>so that's a plus
Kk

Is this Japanese solution to everything?

I can only say, I absolutely don't choose fuckistan. But india is shithole too.

Iran is a worse place to live than both those countries.

Pakistan

I hate Pakis and and everything but after my visit from New Delhi, Pakistan is 1000 times better. Couldn't believe it myself desu.

>breathing Mumbai air for one day equivalent to smoking 100 cigarettes

Good luck

I'm paki and I'd prefer India

>you are forced to live the rest of your life in one of these
>entire life
No thank you, I hope suicide is an option.

Mumbai is right by the ocean so it's not bad. The air pollution gets blow inland. Delhi is a lot worse.

Don't you know Harakiri? American love it?
Sushi, Samurai, Geisha, Ninja, Harakiri~.HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

India

Pakistan, no question

MAKE NEPAL HINDU AGAIN

tfw u will never go to Gangtok, Sikkim :-(

india so i can feel at home
at least they have toilets

Wew, you weren't joking. Imagine driving on this road.

Honestly, if you have less than 100k, India is the best place to live in the world right now. Given its economic growth, your investments will on average double in value in just a few years. That combined with the cost of living, the cheap labor and food, and there's no place in the world that can offer a better quality of life.

I think you're bigging it up a little too much there mate, it's alright.. but Christ..

Sikkimese people look like a cross between Chinese and Indians, it is a very interesting place. It has also been ranked several times as the cleanest state in India. It has a pretty small population and it is quite difficult to travel to

India is a fucking horrible dump but the alternative is a fucking horrible dump run by muslims. Hindus probably don't give a shit about some whitey who doesn't belong in their caste system but muslims would behead me as soon as I tried to enjoy life.

>India is a fucking horrible dump
Some parts are actually quite nice, mostly the really rich parts where the British were before we left.

India's GDP is growing at over 7% and will for the forseeable future. Moreover, it's one of the few countries immune from the Chinese economic slowdown.
cairco.org/reference/exponential-growth-doubling-time-rule-70
And then there's the fact that India offers some of the highest value medical care in the world:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_tourism_in_India
and you'll see why there's no point in slogging out a mediocre existence in a "first-world" country.

They are basically the same shithole of a country except one is ruled by mudslimes.
I would pick India.

Nice parts are in South India and North East India. British controlled the entire area so that's not really even an argument.

>muslims would behead me as soon as I tried to enjoy life.

You have a very distorted perception of Pakistan, they are very welcoming of foreigners. I guarantee you 100% people will act almost overly friendly to you if you were to visit.

If pakistanis are so friendly how come their country is the way it is?

No thanks but Id rather stay here with timed load shedding than next door.

*pooperpower2020

GDP of the city of Mumbai - $250 billion
GDP of the entire country of Pakistan - $270 billion

Mexican living in Brazil?

What the christ, Pakistan has 36 times the population and 2,5 times the land area of Finland and they have the same GDP as us? That figure has to be wrong.

Is it common to use commas instead of decimal points there?

The country is literally on the verge of falling apart. Could be the next Syria tbqh. They're 13th on the Failed States Index, worse than Zimbabwe and North Korea.
fsi.fundforpeace.org/

service economies always make loads more money, pakistan is mostly agrarian/mining with some manufacturing

Whether decimals are marked by a comma or a period varies by country.

I think they've crossed that unstable phase

I'd rather step in shit than get beheaded for breaking sharia law, so India

>If pakistanis are so friendly how come their country is the way it is?

What part of the country? Islamabad for example is more developed than any city in China. Lahore is a bustling cultural center of South Asia. Theres some dangerous/bad bits sure, but its not a completely terrible place

>What the christ, Pakistan has 36 times the population and 2,5 times the land area of Finland and they have the same GDP as us? That figure has to be wrong.

>not understanding third world poverty

if thats shocking 2 you look at the DRC

Bullshit

Why do Eurofaggots always think they're authorities on everything while being incredibly stupid?

Pakistan

t. Pajeet

>butthurt vote

India is superpower material niggers we gon rape murican Russian and Chinese asses in bout 20 years all these degenerate imperial shitholes will be purged from earth

superpower by 2030 better believe it fagets

Mumbai is right by the ocean and still that bad.

Delhi is the worst place on earth for airpoution.

I know the meme is China and all, but India is worse.

>there's no place in the world that can offer a better quality of life.

This is pure Indian streetshit

>India is immune

Lmao no

>best healthcare

Lmao no

This is bait

This is inaccurate

We have IIDF ITT

Erm, Mumbai air quality is not bad at all. It's similar to most large cities in the world. You're right about Delhi though.

aqicn.org/city/india/mumbai/us-consulate/

Samefag paki

I'd kill myself desu senpai

You'd be doing India a favor. Nothing of value would be lost.

It is far worse than average and one good day != all days

>samefag

I'm replying to all the bait ITT

Indian shills are pathetic

I would choose Bangladesh over them kek:

India because they are friendlier towards Russians.

You're joking right? You won't get lashed in public for attending a party with women or beheaded for criticizing the state in India or Pakistan.
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iranian-men-and-women-flogged-for-attending-mixed-graduation-party-in-qazvin-a7052096.html

Found the butthurt indian american, go away nobody likes you

I would choose India. At least there's jobs there. Pakistan just looks like it's going to blow up in a few years.

Why Iran? Also, Iran could become really unstable in the future.

India.

I'm white and I lived in Delhi for a couple years. The city itself has a lot of problems but I love it regardless. If I had a job and were paid enough, I'd probably relocate right now. I have a ton of friends all across India, so OP's question doesn't pose much of a choice for me.

Pakistan doesn't seem to have the same semi-liberal urban culture as India. There are also more problems with corruption, although that isn't saying much.