Why does everyone hate us so much

why does everyone hate us so much

i thought Sup Forums was an ameriboo site rather than a weeb one

and reddit is full of ameriboos. its safe to say objectively unironically its the most ameriboo site ever.

it's fun to hate on yanks here

>us
But you are not russian

It's because we're the very best at everything.
We make every other country look like they live in mud-huts.

i don't know how things really are. But such posts just make me hilarious in good way.

DEBUNKED

because some of the US posters on here are dumb as shit, and the ones who aren't don't post as much as the ones who are

I don't! I love USA! I'm a huge Ameriboo!

fuck off faggot

because "cultural appropriation" is a thing here

because most of amerikanski are dudebro gloryboy retards

You're uneducated and stupid, don't contribute with anything good here and have a shitty sense of humour, which is worsened by your ignorance.

>Debunked

Please.
America is, without a doubt, the only world super-power in every sense of the word.

Go shit in your adobe, Paco.

because the american dream is a world's cancer...
why the US doesn't make a proper inner politics? Because it's a way easier to unite US people by creating a common enemy and to fight it and to make money in the wars...
easy people... easy politics... simple reasons for being world's cancer

Protest against government in USA? Impossible. Police will shoot own people.

I know, US people are not the same as their government or their lobbys. Still the most US are pussies, hiding on their own continent. They never learned to live in peace with other cultures. They don't have to learn any other languages. Just lay on the couch, eat chip and watch the beatiful lies on TV, about being the best, like Obama told.

sry, it's just my opinion. US should be more friendly with the rest of the world and use their military power to help people, and not to shoot them.

it's just banter m8

brevity is the soul of shitposting

desu, look on US history. Who were the first americans? Prisoners and banditos from europe. the genetic basics are contaminated with criminal elements

America are the jocks in the highschool.
And we, the West, are your pathetic groupies, trying to get some bit of your breadcrumbs falling off your table. We cant help but suck up to you, but in reality, we hate you.

China and Russia are the Columbine Highschool Shooters, preparing for the day to get their revenge on you jocks. I hope both of them will see us being merely vassals and spare us, when we help them to find the table under which you were hiding when they start shooting up the campus.

US are fine people.
Sry, I am just angry about US politics, discriminating the rest of the world

>Living in Germany

Opinion discarded.
The USA already helps countless countries by having so much military muscle.

i like your post about murika. i probably saw a similar post of you once before.

Because were cultural imperialists.

I don't know, but it's funny.

>Who were the first americans? Prisoners and banditos from europe
"no"
Fuck you're stupid

Is this guy a Mudshit or just an assblasted shitposter?

>banditos and prisoners
No, even worse.

The Puritans.

But we don't. It's just that there's a lot of jackasses in your country with access to a megaphone.

I used to run down to The States a lot as a kid, and from what I've seen (Pennsylvania and the East Coast, anyway) the average American is a lot friendlier than they give themselves credit for.

Especially compared to, say, Toronto or fucking Winnipeg.

You obviously never ran into a nigger.

Death to America!!!

Daily reminder that if you're an ameriboo, you're a spineless scum.

Niggers aren't American

Let me show you a truly hated country

Then American culture doesn't exist.

touché

All niggers are black, but not all blacks are niggers

This.
For the most part the blacks up north are niggers, and the ones down south are super nice.

Kek

imagine a world without usa, we should be grateful god has gifted us such a magnificent country

i agree T. black guy

based miles bavis :o)