Are there people who actually travel to a country just to fornicate with that country's women?

Are there people who actually travel to a country just to fornicate with that country's women?
do they spend time and money on chasing pussy instead of any other better activity?
americucks also fap over latina whores, (zoophilia),however I am very polite when I travel abroad for holidays.

I don't get it either desu senpai. There's plenty of good whores to fuck here, no reason to go across the world for some hookers.

Ah, then you are smarter than a good bunch of our fellow humans.
for me travelling is cultural stuff, trips ,fun activities, tasting cousine.
>MFW i came across normalfag tourists
I dislike tourism packs, better to explore by myself

>I dislike tourism packs, better to explore by myself
I agree 100%, I've only been outside of the U.S. twice but both times I didn't do any tourist trap shit, I just explored and checked stuff out on my own.

I wonder i will be able to visit Paris before it turns into a full blown caliphate ;_;
i want to see the Versailles palace

When will you get the opportunity to visit? I figure Europe has probably 10 more years at least before it goes full Shariah Law.

>do they spend time and money on chasing pussy instead of any other better activity?
enjoy your broken ass

go eat a choripan Facundo, your pathetic third-worlder who will never shake an anglo-saxon hand in his life

in about 2 year i think.
France was great until the revolution.
>10 years to go until euro sharia
>ISIS wont be killed because the west is of pussy
>world will be ruled by moslems, Putin, chinese gommies and Trump, who wont allow anyone in
Im not even 25 years old. the future seems...bleack

so I'm a villero for liking women? You are obviously sexually frustrated. You should really try to fuck a woman. You will feel much better, less mad and maybe even stop posting pics of villeros on imageboads and using the word "choripan" as an insult.

I am going to save up money and then travel to South Korea and have sex with people there

You are a villero because you are a villero.
What a feminist,praising lascivious "women" and even defending it.
you probably favour child-sex tourism in Thailand

You over exaggerate how bad things really are over here, the concept of a Sharia or majority Muslim Europe wouldn't happen for atleast another 30 years if at all. Besides most European countries are deporting now.

Well, if you have to "suffer"(save up) that means you dont have the money now.
the suffering of your economic status kind of redeems you

This. And most yuro countries honestly don't let our muzzie friends do whatever they want and treat them like normal citizens

then why are moslems still doing riots and planning attacks?
did France not-let moslems do what wanted(shoot those jewish cartoonists)??

I think it's more something that people enjoy thinking about.

So when they're on Sup Forums or /trv/ they'll post all about how hot a country's women are, ask whether they'll be able to fuck women in that country, etc. and let their imagination run wild like a kind of day dream activity, but then when they actually get there they'll realise that they should make the most of their time there and do fun activities and see amazing things that they would not be able to back home or anywhere else in the world, rather than spend every evening going clubbing and every day doing "day game" (cringe).

I'm pretty sure most guys when they go travelling would opportunisitically explore any opportunity to fuck an attractive-enough local woman, like if they happen to make positive eyecontact with a girl they'll likely try and talk to her, but they arent going to spend a lot of their time going after women.

They'll primarily go to do activities and see things and go to general parties in the evening while being on the look out for any girl they might eb able to seduce and fug.

You missed my point m8, only a few european countries let their ""guilt"" cloud their judjement, and muslims are coincidentally rioting in these countries

>ask whether they'll be able to fuck women in that country, etc.
of course they would, Rape takes minimal psyhical force.
>seduce
Pre-marital sex is Inmoral. agreeding to it is like convicing a man to let him get murderd by you.
I dont get those people

>ou are obviously sexually frustrated.
Frustration means anger.
sexuality doesnt exist, only lust you nigger
>try to
fornication is like rape. If i wanted to, I would just do it
oh, ok
>also pls go to vatican and attack francis

The migrant riots were in areas where they first entered Europe such as Greece, but they have mostly died down now.

Isis carry out attacks mainly only in France in Europe, I have no clue why. But a few terrorist attacks aren't going to make Europe a Muslim caliphate. If anything it would give anti-Muslim sentiment, hence the rise of nationalism in Europe (which could be a good or bad thing).

Don't take the memes so seriously.