Motorola

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tb3Pqn60g-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Google bought them

I thought Google sold Motorola ages ago and that they were only good white Google owned them

Yup, you're right.

But let's not kid ourselves here, the MXPE was absolute dogshit. Owned it for a few months, what a lackluster phone. Ended up purchasing a 6P

The Lenovo P2

youtu.be/Tb3Pqn60g-A

chinks

I have the Moto X on the left it's a good phone. I want the Moto Mod phone

They're back to making good phones? The Moto Z Play is pretty much the king of battery life while still being wholly usable with upper-mid specs. The Z2 Play is around the corner and as long as the battery size isn't reduced by much (leaked pics show it to be very thin) then it should be another great phone.

The Moto Mods are relatively innovative and certainly unique.

poorfag here. just upgraded from a 2015 e to a g4 play. its pretty comfy desu

Got a g4 for my mum, i find the phone huuuge for a screen this size.
I have an LG G3, which is also 5.5" and it's really smaller

the g4 has a bigger screen than the g4 play

I have a Moto X Pure and couldn't be happier. Great speakers, screen and almost no bloatware. The battery is the only thing I wish was better

Moto X Pure is a great phone, probably also my last phone from them.
Its supremely disappointing that Motorola has under Lenovo starting making disappointing iPhone clones.

Hopefully Google decides to start making more reasonably priced phones.
Is anybody else making good stock (or nearly stock) Android phones like the X Pure anymore that aren't slavishly copying the iPhone?

They dropped the Moto X
Moto Z was a meme
They became popular in India

Just switched from an iBotnet 7 to Moto Z Play and holy shit I love this thing. Best phone I've ever owned, well worth the price. Stuck a nice leather style mod on the back, got the free JBL speaker mod Motorola is giving away, shit is awesome.

This thing can go two full days easy on one charge even with heavy use. It's insane.

Realistically, if Google was halfway intelligent it would have stripped everything valuable out of Motorola before selling them off

Just be happy we don't have another dog shit phone company owned by Google, they can barely make their own phones.

they did, see who leads the Pixel project.
>Rick Osterloh, former president of Motorola, joined Google as its senior vice president of hardware in April 2016

I actually posted what you're replying to from a MXP, and I like it. It was a huge upgrade from my first gen Moto g

senior vice president of hardware.
what a stupid title
I can't believe a group of people looked at the final design for the pixel and decided it was good enough to put on the market