TFW you dont have a massive botnet earning you $30 000/week

>TFW you dont have a massive botnet earning you $30 000/week
>TFW you are not a steroid/drug/dumps/skimmer/counterfeit vendor making $200 000 a month

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/forbes-400/self-made/
thehackernews.com/2015/02/fbi-wanted-russian-hacker.html
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/russian-man-gets-longest-ever-us-hacking-sentence-27-years-in-prison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

or you could just inherit all your wealth and connections like normal rich people

How do you cope with not being rich bros?

Yeah that's not as common as normies think it is

>tfw when my wife inherited 2 mill £ and now it belongs to me legally
Kek.

I cope with it by wagecucking and crying every day before I go to sleep.

I NEED to get rich

99% of people with money are born into rich families

By counting my blessings from thermodynamic equilibrium.

Except they aren't. Most are self-made.

LOL

By having an above average dick, being over 6', and not being a noodle dick manlet jew

see kids, what happens is a few guys get super lucky, and then it goes to their head and they believe that anybody that isn't rich and successful like them is an idiot / lazy

forbes.com/forbes-400/self-made/

>and they believe that anybody that isn't rich and successful like them is an idiot / lazy

No one said that. What was said is that most are self-made.

>tfw OP wants 27 years behind bars

>not controling your botnet from Russia
thehackernews.com/2015/02/fbi-wanted-russian-hacker.html

How is this shit even fair? Why do only Russians get to be rich?

>self made
lololol, you actually believe that shit?

By working 3 months in a year and making in this 3 months what the average wagecuck makes in 1 year.

Killing people is a less offense than hacking a bunch of insecure companies.

nah, they are self made. incredibly motivated, intelligent people. but they also got lucky. there are many intelligent people out there that will never make it. the luck of the draw. they will be painfully middle class. nothing wrong with that. they're not lazy. they're not stupid.

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/russian-man-gets-longest-ever-us-hacking-sentence-27-years-in-prison/

Most of them are born into families that already had millions you dumb goy.

Holy fuck what the hell?

Why do some botnet and bank fraud guys get a couple years while some get 15+ years? What the fuck?

I bet you think that Bill Gates is a self-made.

because the justice system isn't based on logic, it's based on humans

They all deserve to burn I was just confused as to why some get so little punishment

By being 6'2, having an above average dick, being good looking and not being American

if they were born rich and has connections, they get a lesser sentence

>brit
>thinks he wouldn't get fucked over by the court

I wish they would finally catch that Sergey that has been constantly doing click fraud with his botnet on my properties since 2015

But it will never happen because he is 99% Russian.

What is most impressive is his ability to keep thousands of IP addresses for each ASN he controls for years without losing them

Or be a Jew.

Most rich families only stay that way for at best two generations. The Romans had a saying. From sandals to shoes to sandals.

The ultra rich are usually Jewish and they are driven by wealth collection and nepotism. Just look at the media and Hollywood, it is the way they spread their wealth only to those on the inside.