It's pretty obvious that Nvidia makes the superior product. Why do people deny this...

It's pretty obvious that Nvidia makes the superior product. Why do people deny this? I admit to this freely as an AMD fag.

Mhhh.. great thread user, keep it up!!
p.s. kys you'reself

Literally perishable goods.

Holy fuck that's perfect.

test

not test

amada is cuuuuuuuuuuute

recent complains about driver problems on nvidias side says otherwise

it's not about who has the perfect product, but who has the perfect mindset

If there's one thing that Nvidia does right, then that's hardware. Every new generation has had a significant improvement over the previous generation.

Software side they seem to be going downhill judging by user reports (leddit and nvidia forums).

Where they are really fucked up, and is the number 1 complaint for everyone, is their Jew tactics.

>Software side they seem to be going downhill judging by user reports (leddit and nvidia forums).
What's happening?
I was thinking about switching to jewvidia.

By what metric?

yes

>I admit to this freely as an AMD fag.

Mhm.

AMD customer here.

nVidia products are superior however:

-I will not go back to team green until their drivers don't arbitrarily restrict use. I don't give a flying fuck why. They chose to detect a VM environment and disable driver. Fuck them.
-AMD is "good enough" for my use cases. I'm happy the RX4xx series came along when it did.
-AMD was leading $/performance imho but I think since the 1060 nVidia has pretty effectively evened this out, R7/RX4xx questions not withstanding.

>They chose to detect a VM environment and disable driver. Fuck them.
where can i read more about this?

>paying extra to sync up your monitor and gpu when theres a free alternative

If you support nvidia youre a cuck who is easily parted with their money

The funniest thing was when they disabled PhysX(which ran better on AMD cards) if it detected an AMD card in the system at all.

You used to be able to have a cheap second Nvidia GPU in the system since it used to work as long as an Nvidia card was detected at all.
But since it ran better on AMD cards, Nvidia disabled it entirely in the driver after people bought lots of used $25 Nvidia cards to use with their AMD GPUs.

How is jewvidia "superior"?

Not true for the mid range though

Here is the fact of the matter
Nvidia will be the gpu that is dominant reguardless if its better or not, usually in my price range of mid range, amd has the better hardware.

Amd also, when they make a major change, make an absolutely monstrous gpu, each fucking time they did it, with the 4000 sweet spot, the 5000, and the 7000 series, vega looks to be the next major change (possibly same kind of core, but heavily revamped) nvidia, when they make an improvement, sit on their dicks till they have no option but to make something new.

And I am saying this as someone who had a 280x, rma'ed the gpu, and got a 1060 6gb back, still considering getting vega, but if I can use the nvidia gpu as a physx co processor or as a cuda gpu, that would seal the deal, would get vega and have nvidia be the bitch gpu just so I get to use the fun things it has to offer and get to use what I consider and may actually be the better gpu for the heavy lifting.

wanted to make a fully high end system, but this gpu I got back kind of throws a wrench into the plan.

as a first time builder i just had a very bad experience with a gtx1080 not being detected by a system that was working perfectly fine. bluescreening when i tried to install the latest drivers, then black screening even after clearing the cmos.

tested my system with a radeon r7 250 from another computer and it was detected perfectly, the monitor it was connected to turned on while downloading drivers, and let my output video from my igpu and gpu to separate monitors without an issue.

i had to disable my igpu for the gtx1080 to slightly work before it froze and blackscreened.

How normal is this with Nvidia? id love to avoid problems.

I don't think that's normal, but Nvidia definitely has more software and driver issues now days.

>red phanteks 12dx

I always had more luck with AMD cards, I got fucked out of almost 400 euros just for buying a GTX 670 and that thing is obselete HARD.

I'm running a RX 470 now which I bought a week ago for 175, It runs perfect, lots of stuff on ultra 60 fps.

nvidia is evil run by jews kikes who cares if the product is better they steal more money from you they are very evil kikes
amd on the other hand may be shit, but you get what you pay for, that's why i'm #TeamRed

For highend Nvidia pretty good, if you got the dosh for it

mines black lel

also
>not having a phanteks case and phanteks case fans to go with your phanteks cpu cooler
skrub

I'll keep buying AMD because at least amd GPUs have usable free drivers on GNU/Linux.

Better highend products yes, because AMD doesn't compete. 400 series are decent but to slow for me.
Wheres the problem, Intel is not Nvidia.

She is wearing green. wtf why is she not representing AMD properly with Red... I can see it in her green eyes. she is NVIDIA on the inside.

So I was just scrubbing through my NVidia control panel and i was wondering.. Does the Vsync option in Global settings (when it is set to on) bottleneck FPS with a GTX1080ti? i have one now. This is the GSYNC aware Vsync in the NV contorl panel. and it says it will keep the GPU from working at its full potential or something.

No, with Gsync you get capped 60 FPS and why would you want more than possible? Always cap FPS to reduce heat, noise, power draw and increase the GPUs lifespan. If you want to be safe capping 72 FPS can help if 60 run into problems.

>goyworks
>gimpworks
>the way it's meant to be obseleted

because the AMD CPU division is green