* blocks your path *

* blocks your path *

h-hi there

Imagine you get so into anime, you become gynophilic

What the fuck does this tranny do all day?
He's already been proven to not know the first thing about software development, he has ghost developers doing all the work on his games, what does he do all day?

spend his parents money

Run for congress. Seriously.

Would smash

With a hammer

*Teleports behind her*

>her

I hope he wins. I fucking hate the democratic party.

>anime
I'm not even surprised

waste of human meat

Soak it with gasoline and toss a match

I don't believe this person is even real, I always thought they were just some clever troll to appear as a trans sjw.

Source? I trust you, it's been a long day and I could use a laugh

>her

> her
stop

Is that guy even real? He and his followers are the manifestation of distilled SJW horror stories.

>macbook
>tweetdeck
>apple watch
Reeeeeeeeeeeee

You stop. She is clearly presenting as a woman, so address her as one.

if he's trying to present as a woman he's not doing a very good job of it

I know a tranny who has the same desiccated facial structure as Brianna wu, it's like the logical conclusion of all white trannies who transition in their 20s, they come looking like 40 year old coffee enema vegans

By present as a woman, I mean the hair and clothing. The person is obviously meaning to signal that they want to be addressed as a woman. I don't see a reason why that should be refused, unless it's out of some personal vendetta against the person.

You can say, "he doesn't have a vagina therefore I will not address him as a woman". But do you check if women on the street have vaginas before addressing them as women? No, you address them as women simply because they look "womanly". So their genitals, or chromosomes, or whatever has nothing to do with the way you address them. It's just whether they look right.

What about all the unfortunate trans women who cannot pass as women easily?
Your narrow minded bigotry is really offensive.

>>be man, tired feeling un-special
>>transition to women, no one treats me special still
>>begin demanding for equal rights and special treatment for women as the primary IT work force is male centric
kek

You let him correct you and then you use the pronouns he tells you to use until you can finish whatever necessary contact you have with them and move along, because it's easier to get through whatever mandatory interaction you have with xer than arguing, and then you pray your children never end up like that because damn that was uncomfortable.

kys

You do kind of feel sorry for these people, like imagine if they became trans at the height of the social justice fad, and now that it's dying they won't get any of the attention and special treatment they thought they would.

Imagine living the rest of your life knowing you made a permanent life decision because of some millennial fad.

>that deranged maniac smile

I hope it takes a tolerance trip to Saudi Arabia and gets stoned to death with asteroids.

Hello, Mr. John Flynt.

>you address them as women simply because they look "womanly".
Guess what.

>social justice fad.
yeah cause people fighting for equal rights is a recent thing and not something that has been going on for longer than either of us has been alive.

>Imagine living the rest of your life knowing you made a permanent life decision because of some millennial fad.

Shoulda gone with a tattoo

>her

Proceed to write dome code using masculine genders

Very misogynistic wallpaper there

>equal rights
>empowering parents to allow their children to make the decision to mutilate their genitals before puberty even hits
cool story bro, so enlightened

>strawman
Do you even logic, my dude?

You can't fight for equal rights if you already have them. No seriously. They have all the rights they want. They just want to LARP as Civil Rights era activists and pretend they don't have any, even though there are plenty of 3rd world countries (mainly in the MENA, Central/South Asia and South/Central America) where these people literally have no rights and are treated like complete shit yet don't bother to do anything there in said countries because that would be racist.

mutilating male genitals is an american tradition

So you believe that the LGBT community has the same rights as everyone else?

Dumbest shit I've ever read. Nobody is arguing that kids should be allowed to get sex reassignment surgery. They're arguing that kids should be allowed puberty blockers, the effects of which are reversible, so that they can have time to consider what they want to do without their bodies continuing to develop as male/female (male as in stronger jaw, bigger hands, etc). If anything you all should be supportive of that, because it'd reduce the number of visibly trans people because they're usually only visibly trans because they started estrogen after testosterone had already altered their body irreversibly.

Then give a better example of the rights they're fighting for, for me to shut down.

You don't?

What do reporters and media personalities do all day? They talk and perform for money. Put marketing into the equation with contracts and it pays money.

best thing about being a girl is that life is just easier

Depends where your talking about.
Here in the USA, yeah. In a place like Saudi Arabia, where their religion dictates to throw gays off of buildings and stone their dead body not so much. Here, that's illegal and the person would be charged with murder for killing anybody, regardless of sexual orientation. Over there, it's "inish'Allah".

Or IRC.

*you're

>the effects of which are reversible
Preventing puberty and blocking
Testosterone cuts literal decades from your life you stupid tranny cocksucker

>effects of puberty blockers are reversible
As a doctor I want to punch your fucking face, faggot.

The effects are reversible, meaning that stopping the puberty blockers will result in you developing as you normally would have, though maybe to a lesser degree.

1, you're on Sup Forums. 2, you're on Sup Forums. 3, you used the word faggot. And 4, you are threatening violence. So either you're a terrible doctor who I'd love nothing more than to see in handcuffs, or you're a lying piece of shit.

Faggot

based doctor

Based.

What being on Sup Forums or even Sup Forums matters you idiot? You are defending literally genocide at a long term, why shouldn't I threat you with violence?

Oh, and another thing. Refusing puberty blockers to a genuinely transgender child is condemning them to develop as their biology would dictate, which in turn means when they do inevitably transition, they will likely have no chances of passing, and will face massively increased levels of discrimination compared to what they would face if they had been able to transition earlier and pass. This increases the likelihood of their suicide, which "cuts literal decades from your life", you fucking idiot.

I don't believe a self-respecting, well-educated doctor would frequent Sup Forums or Sup Forums, or sling the word faggot at people, or threaten violence.

I'm not defending genocide. I'm defending the right of people to determine their self-expression. If a child truly feels that their body is not right as far as their gender goes, then I refuse to condemn them to a likely death by their own hand by removing virtually all chances of them ever passing and feeling comfortable with themselves.

So let me see if I can understand, you can only be on Sup Forums if you are a complete failure and you can only be on Sup Forums if you work in tech. Interesting, but you forgot not everyone is you.

What are you on about?

In case you weren't aware, Sup Forums is the home of failures and social rejects. Nobody who leads a successful life, integrating well into society and forming a thriving network of relationships, frequents Sup Forums. That is self-evident by the fact that Sup Forums opinions are so far removed from the commonly-held opinions of society that society generally holds Sup Forums in great disdain and views it as a haven of pedophiles and angsty teenagers.

So yeah, I don't believe a real doctor comes to Sup Forums, let alone Sup Forums in particular. Let alone one who slings the word faggot around, let alone one who threatens violence at people.

>If a child truly feels that their body is not right as far as their gender goes,
That's the kicker. Children are notoriously stupid. They do things they come to regret later on in life all the time, especially during puberty. Honestly, it's safer for the child to wait until they're all grown up to make that decision so that they don't fuck their life up from the get-go and at least are a bit more clear about what they want. Then, yeah, their adults and they can make any poor decision they want because surely they have a reason or whatever for it that is more rational than what a fucking preteen could make

You're a good person user, but you shouldn't waste your time.

>condemning them to develop as their biology would dictate
In other words, developing as it should. There are no women born in men's bodies or vice versa, only mentally ill people with severe body image issues. Allowing them to "transition" is just reinforcing their delusions instead of getting them the mental help they deserve. THAT is the reason so many trannies off themselves. Not because of discrimination or "oppression", but because mentally ill people are at a higher suicide risk in general.

So you are defending their right of self expression by making they basically deficient? Well good job, but thanks there are people who understand what happens to the body when you do such things and they would never allow it to be legalized. Also, a child can't decide shit by itself, their mind are immature and in constant change, what if they stop identifying itself as the opposite gender?

That's just like, your opinion dude.

And its shit.

This reminds me of that autistic boy with the lesbian Foster parents who was "totally a trans girl" despite being 5 years old, and when CPS took him away, he suddenly started dressing normally, like a normal boy, all the transgender shit was vitrolic mind poison inflicted by the parents.

Sup Forums was meant to be a hobby website, a thing it is since these days, being fulfilled with failures like you is just a side effect.

>brianna wu likes danganronpa

god damnit

Seek help nigga.

the whole "transgender" concept is retarded desu

that's like a white person claiming to be a "transracial" black person

makes no sense

That's not anime, retard.

hahahahah see michael jackson, totally a transwhite

it makes sense because being a women make life so much easier

Nah, he just bleached his skin because he had vitiligo and was embarrassed about appearing in public with it. So he bleached his skin, which made it even worse tbqh. He still thought he was black.

I think the worst part of transgender culture is how it's turned the public to the idea that all crossdressers are gay and transgender and not simply dressing like that for fun or sexual arousal.

That still doesn't explain all the plastic surgery and the nose jobs and the lip jobs and all the attempts to look like a white woman.

It was a joke

>her

*judges you in primes*

When I was a child I wanted to grow up to be a shark (I know it sounds like I'm pulling this out my ass, but this is legit, I thought it was both possible to become a shark later in life and I though sharks were awesome). Surprisingly, I didn't grow up to be shark-kin. Does it offend you that I wasn't able to express myself as what I thought I wanted to be?

How do people like you even function?

It's because transsexuals are actually a minuscule portion of the population. So they created the word transgender as an umbrella term to lump other unrelated groups together, and make it seem like there are more of them than there actually are. Quite frankly I've never liked the term transgender for that reason alone. It's just not very descriptive.

When I was in university, I was talking to some gay guys about it and they all fucking hated the trannies who would come into the LGBT-club room, which used to be the gay closet (their joke, not mine), and just SJW the shit out of every conversation.

Hypocritical tranny faggot
It: I love my parents for helping me succeed
Also It: My parents kicked me out for being trans/bi abloo abloo abloo
^literally a statement this parasitic scum made as part of its political campaign

I don't have the image, but I saw it on Sup Forums
btw pol thread lol

>slings the word faggot around
Man... you haven't been out in the real world at any point, have you? There are real conservative people out there, and most people don't give a fuck about swearing. Any place that isn't tech or media oriented is either going out of business, or has people running the show who care about getting shit done (not in a wannabe, "startup founder" way either) who drink and swear and fuck and sometimes do inappropriate things and that doesn't even relate to how they vote.

Have you ever had a serious conversation with a guy who's been a trauma surgeon for years? That guy probably has a lot of bad stories that weigh on his conscience about people he thinks he might have been able to save but couldn't, which fucks him up no matter how much professional distance he's trying to keep. I'm near 100% certain that guy probably out-drinks the guy he was in college and has a fuckton of real-tier PTSD. I don't for a second think that guy would give two fucks about calling a faggot a faggot.

Wh-what

F a g g o t
A

G

G

O

T

i thought that was cosmo wright for a second there

>macbook
>tweetdeck
>apple watch

1337 nerd everyone thinks.

at least they know to keep the dock on the left side of the screen, unlike all you fuckin' faggots

>cosmo wright
trigged

LEGALIZE CRYSTAL FUCKING LANE-SPLITTING.

Look at the monitors. There is a login for what looks like some game service on the left one and a single twitter window on the right hand one.

Aka, sits on its fat disgusting ass, plays games and shitposts on twitter.

>"He's"
Fucking cis scum

Left is unreal engine launcher.

Faggot

REMINDER THAT TRANNIES ARE LITERALLY OTHERKIN v2

Faggot

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

What the fuck is a tweetdeck?