youtube.com/watch?v=NjbRJfKbTK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cara

libruhls should die

imgur.com/a/7U5I8

WEW

>>>jew

with science it's possible

I used vibrators on my dick, I don't think it's too different.

>Uploaded 4 months ago
what the fuck

me on the right

Finally playing fallout 4
bit meh 2bh

nice

Desperately wish I had been in an office overlooking Manhattan in the North Tower of the World Trade Center complex with my bollocks stuffed through an opening in the window situated at the exact point of impact of the nose cone of American Airlines Flight 11 at 8:46 am on September 11 2001.

Not all men get to die happy I guess.

*comes in with 8 full Tesco bags for life*
ahh im back lads ive got the grocer--wocer--wooaaaAAAHHHHHHRRRGGGGG!!!! *trips over a quran* WAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEYYAAAAAAHHHHGGG!!!! *topples from the weight of the bags* GERONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIMOWOWOWOAAAAHHHHHHHHHH *does 3 somersaults, groceries flying everywhere* HHHHHHHWOOOORRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGXXXXXXXZZZZZZZZBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBHNNCVKVV!!!!!!!!!!!! *lands on my feet* *notices a muffled "POP"* *looks down* HAHA UH OH *camera pans down to show ive just landed on your bollocks* aha did i do that?? *faces camera, winks and shrugs*

Are there any more pics of this 'ballbag' posting?

right laugh that lot

It wasn't funny the first time you posted it

I mean at least you have something going in your favor soon.
Into the fucking trash bin it goes. At least get yourself a European qt.

How many screen do you have in your room?

me:
>laptop screen
>2 tvs
>ipad
>iphone

forgot about this

all I want is a qt girl I can lick out for hours

I just remembered I once watched a whole 4 hour speedrun of Paper Mario all at once

My dad caught me trying to microwave my ballbag just now. I explained what I was doing and he walked away without a word. I walked past his room and I could hear him crying

Am running out of hospitals I can go to and still fool them my bollock injuries are accidental. Have been driving 100+ miles on the motorway with busted bollocks just to get them stitched up. I need to fucking stop, have started to just sear the wounds closed with a soldering iron but then I have to be on antibiotics constant

I love this slapstick gimmick

THICCER

i.imgur.com/fdPjKmt.webp

how many lonely virgins in your room?
one

>1 old school tv
>1 flat screen tv
>2 laptops
>1 desktop computer
>2 gameboys
>10 Tiger Games

Dad found my notebook full of schematics for bollock-busting contraptions
He's taken it from me and I don't know where he put it
I tried asking him about it politely but he just told me to go back to my room. His face seemed really red and puffy; I think he's been drinking too
Pretty pissed because I was planning on sticking my bollocks in my double dumbbell pendulum contraption tonight, but I'm not sure if I can build it from memory.
At least I still have that hammer I hid under the bed

Mum asked what that smell was when I went down to the kitchen, I think she knows my ballbag's gone necrotic

Something about eating a girl out just turns me on like there's no tomorrow. Anyone else?

>1 laptop
>1 door
am japanese btw

has science gone too far?

Booked a one-way ticket to Pamplona for this summer.
Going to participate in the Running of the Bulls wearing only this little number: i.imgur.com/PTRoTYB.jpg
Hopefully the ol' goolies will get gored six ways from Sunday.

Already trembling at the thought of my martyred marbles being crushed and smeared down a cobbled street.

After much sneaking around and greasing palms I have finally gotten my hands upon the last surviving traces of TGN-1412, famous for its use in the 2006 'elephant man trials'

After I have finished my ploughman's sandwich I will administer the first dose, straight into my ballbag

Interested to see what happens

>girl I fancy is currently in one of those swimming pool raves in budapest, no doubt gonna get smashed by some alpha male

Fantasising about maisie hooking me right in the vas deferens with the pointed toe of those heels, instantly rendering me sterile then skewering both my bollocks on the stiletto heel

Then her putting a pair of boots on and jumping off a step ladder onto what's left of my ballbag and squishing all my tubes

Lads I remember the Japanese Embassy or something like that annually holding a comic competition in the UK. I can no longer find it, can you help me out?

ballbusting is not funny or witty whatsoever

fuck off

had a gf once who used to let me go down on her all evening. she was shaking all over like an electric chair by the end of it.
I came several times during the night myself just by eating her out

never met a girl like her since, a lot of them are like "it's not my thing" or "put it inside me now"

*You enter your £1 to play*
*my ballbag comes down*

anyone remember this gimmick

What are you drinking tonight lads? pic related

gonna go subway for bant

COME ON REAL MADRID!!!

do girls irl all have bald fannies

h-how did you doxx me?

*submerges ballbag in a bath of hydrochloric acid and bursts a vein in my eyeballs trying not to screech with pain*

missus just got kidnapped in northern central africa lads

>tfw Chad steals ur gf

>imgur.com/a/7U5I8
What's 'wtf' about it?

fuck off

feels like it happened barely a month ago

I'm a champ at these. Never lose.

make a tinder profile with this as your title
see what happens

I don't have the flegs botnet installed.

Who still posts here (Cornwall, Belfast, etc)

FONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=HA1mbZ_MMh8

youtube.com/watch?v=NjbRJfKbTK4
At first glance it appears that the heaviest, final finger only lands on a rubber mat. However, if you look closely before the impact you will see my exposed, pathetic gonads poking out of the matting. The feeling of a 300kg weight slamming into my exposed ballsack, instantly being turned into mush at the hands of the strongest, most virile man on earth was exquisite

Who /radical/ here?

>go to /p/
>see amazing photos
>get amazingly jealous
>leave /p/

Radical centrist tbu

Varoufucker doesn't care about Britain. Brexit would be bad for Greece so he doesn't want us to leave

listening to sardonic melodies

what did he mean by this?

NO GO ATLETICO

I ALWAYS (literally always) wonder this when I meet a girl

post link

Completely lol when I see Raheem Sterling playing. My gf went to school with him and tutored him every night. Apparently he's thick as shit and never learned anything she taught him.

>wanfran

/brit/ meet up 2016?

>Why yes I am a radical remainer
>It's like being a normal remainer but I also wear a fedora

who /radicalcentrist/ here?

most of them have a thin layer of razor-sharp hair, it looks and feels threatening. I ate out a girl once and when I finished my face was clean shaven

Do you guys ACTUALLY believe the political opinions you espouse? Like, do you GENUINELY believe all of that shit? I thought it was always just banter, a joke that you guys were always contrarian and adhering to the most objectively wrong views.

DID

THE

MAN

KICK

THE

BALL

???

>My gf went to school with him and tutored him every night

Yea, I really don't know how to word it. It's almost like you'e kind of making out or something but it's just so much more sensual and erotic. Fuck, I'm pretty desperate at this point I might just try to find some grill from tinder that would just let me eat her out

god I get so jealous on /p/

wish I was able to be like them

literally every spanish fan is good looking.

wish i was spanish

LEterally me senpai XD

>Copland Community School is a multi-cultural secondary school for boys and girls. 92% of students are of minority ethnic origin
lmao @ ur paki gf

>tfw 0 creativity
im literally incapable of writing a story or something as simple as ballbag posting

I laugh at him because he runs like a t-rex and is a manlet.

Milk, I'm also eating a Yorkie.

what quality of the pictures or quality of the location?

FUCK YOU REAL MADRID

this, men and women are gorgeous

need an atletico gf to console

Somewhat. Is there anything specific you're referring to? This isn't Sup Forums, so you might just be a butthurt shitskin

Basque/catalan independence when???

>Our system thinks your post is spam
reee, fuck off gook moot

Sounds like she got Blacked desu

Which views are objectively wrong m8?

gf just sent me this.

well done Real Madrid

just cinished a bottle of prosecco and some gin and some campari
now drinking white wine

lab-con policy idea: tax the bankers bonuses at 100% and use the revenue to give a huge tax cut to financial services