/desi/

desi /देसी/ /دیسی/ /দেশি/ /દેશી/ /ದೇಶಿ/ /ദേശി/ /දේශිය/ /ދެސި/ /ଦେଶୀ/ /ਦੇਸੀ/ /தேசி/ /దేశీయుడు/ /དེསི/: malé edition

quote: karmany evadhikaras te, ma phalesu kadacana ma karma-phala-hetur bhur ma te sango 'stv akarmani, yoga-sthah kuru karmani sangam tyaktva dhananjaya siddhy-asiddhyoh samo bhutva samatvam yoga ucyate (You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty, Be steadfast in yoga, O Arjuna. Perform your duty and abandon all attachment to success or failure. Such evenness of mind is called yoga.) t. krishna

tune: youtube.com/watch?v=GhFvsgNu-CM

let's go boys

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/news/genomes-link-aboriginal-australians-to-indians-1.12219
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/balt/

thanks for the bump friend

sanskrit and lithuanian are the same language or something

This place seems comfy, anyone ever been there?

Shame is that it's probably filled with trash, darkies and easily flooded

i don't think we've ever had a maldivian or bhutanese on /desi/

sat sri akal lads. I had a pakora at lunch

ssa

had fish and chips 2day

I'm sure never a non proxy buthanese but maybe a Maldivian

ive seen a maldives flag but not in desi to my recollection
but its probably a tourist

How does it feel not to be of superior South Indian stock?

roti > dosa. you know its true

>implying roti can compete with GOD TIER dosas

that will never taste as good as an aloo paratha

Daily reminder that Porkistan and China a shit

Do Maldivians speak about their Somali heritage at all?

I thought Maldivians were just Indians

hi

Why are Maldivians so eager to join up with the Islamic State?

Seems connected to stoicism tbqwy

southie genocide when lads?

>You have a right to perform your prescribed duty, but you are not entitled to the fruits of action. Never consider yourself to be the cause of the results of your activities, and never be attached to not doing your duty,
Spooky

Ibn Battuta spoke about the Somali Kong and his people inter marrying with the natives.

Fun fact: Maldives was the stopping point for my Malay ancestors to Madagascar :3

Been shitposting a lot posing as a paki, gets me tons of (you)s

Whats your best b8 /desi/?

What would it be like to live on an island like that?

when northerners can learn to poo in loo and not be poor, so never

Heavily reliant on tourism money and a constant fear of global warming.

Hate my life

why

they are not somali wtf, they were malays and indians and little sub saharan bantu

Sup Bhailog
Said no to a girl yesterday because "I have to focus on my studies", even when I think like her.

Am I complete austist/retard?

Autist* dammit

maybe because maldivians are malay and bhutanese are tibetan

yes

Learn to use a loo then we'll think about genocide

No according to Ibn Battuta

Nope. Gf is time sink that gets you nothing. It'll atleast take you a month to get laid and that's if your chick is open minded. Let's be honest here sex is your primary objective

Dont waste your time on a relationship. It never works out especially in our country. Get /fit/ and fuck chicks at music festivals in goa

large parts of indian philosophy are directly parallel to stoicism 2bh.
they are just a subset of sinhalese, stop with your made up stories

fuck ibn battuta

>maldivians are malays
"no"

Maldivian is a descendent of Maharashtri Prakrit and is closely related to Marathi, Konkani and Sinhalese languages, but not mutually intelligible with them

That passport thread was pretty good m8

Based Kathmandu bro

posting islamic shit in /brit/

Always wondered what it means to live in on an island smaller than my district.

>Whats your best b8 /desi/?

actually being a paki :o)

just a yung pajeet lookin for his pajiti

im a young rich pajeet watch me ball out

i know a maldivian at uni, doesn't drink or do drugs. literally only here because he's some sort of super genius and the state funds his whole degree.

So it's actually quite interesting because now I'm really curious. I mentioned before hand Malay using Maldives as a pitstop before migrating to Madagascar but why has no one ever thought to see Maldives as a place with which the earliest signs of human activity came from?

Like the Vazimba might not be some pygmy central african race (that couldn't have even gotten to Madagascar because the currents), the Vazimba might have Vedda or like proto-Vedda/Australoids who went off course and landed on the island....

Where are the Sri Lankan history nerds at?

It's true though

the sri lankan tamil niggas are repping Scarborough bruhhhhhh we runnn that place senpai ahhh

....were do I talk to Gujaratis, Sri Lankans and Maldivians about history without the "We are Aryan/white/the truest race" blahblah b.s.?

Naraynaaaaaaaaaaa~!

saved

this is how my cities used to end up in simcity

No. India is a fairly conservative society and convincing a girl to have sex, specially if she is under 18, is impossible. There is no point of being in such a relationship where you can't fuck her despite technically being her boyfriend.

They keep stealing our culture

bump lmao

Why are Pakistanis so hostile on /desi/ threads?

please respond

Please join the skype group

Based ausbro

based kathmandu bro

is it true nepalis despise india?

Reddit

desi still alive

man fuck off they are just sinhalese seafrarers who reached those islands they aren't like some ancient race.

yes, especially in the winter season. Chowkidari becomes difficult in the cold kek

A little late to the thread. Anyway, friendly reminder that dalits are not invited.

Except we know Veddas inhabited Sri Lanka for tens of thousands of years and Jarawa/Onge/Sentielese existed on other islands.

Some indigenous Indian group could have settled Madagascar.
Where on reddit?

But these fuckers are welcomed at top universities and govt positions with open arms and little/ no calibre to speak of. Saale chutiye bhangi

>Where on reddit?

>>>r/ABCDesis

>Except we know Veddas inhabited Sri Lanka for tens of thousands of years and Jarawa/Onge/Sentielese existed on other islands.

yes but they were not seafrarers they were populations that got stuck when the land flooded
Maldives were not settled until sinhalese proper started boating around

>indigenous indian group could have settled madagascar
doubtful as i just said they were not seafrarer peoples.

You, I like you.

You talkin' to me?

Yes bubbi.

Who the fuck you callin' Babbi?

One day a real rain will come and wash the chamaars off the streets

sa re ga ma pa dha ni sa
sa re sa re ga ma ga ma ga pa dha niiiiiiiiii

*pumps up harmonium*

Are you an engineering student?

The Coastal migration model says otherwise.

We also know 4k years ago Indians migrated to Australia and genetically altered the entire continent.

WE

AYO SO YOU BE SAYIN

nature.com/news/genomes-link-aboriginal-australians-to-indians-1.12219

You people are related to Australian Aboriginals.

HOL UP HOL DAT SHIT UP MY NIGGA

Still thinking of looking at an Indic language to learn.

Hindi has more resources
Punjabi and Urdu have more speakers

Suggestions?
(One day, Sanskrit)

hindi has the most usefulness (can speak to urdu speakers too and most people in india have it as a second language)
hindi has the same script as sanskrit

True but they all speak archaic Punjabi around here, which caused me to pause for a moment.

I know the local mandir does Hindi (and possibly Sanskrit) classes, and a few gurdwaras do grandfather Punjabi and Gurmukhi.

Do Punjabi

Theres a guy called Stephen on Youtube that has good videos on how to start learning

Feels good to be from Hyderabad, for right now

why do desi boys have so many problems?

same reason men all over the world have problems

Genetic extremes, more propensity for success, more for failure.

Bell curve for men is stretched out at ends

Only 8 lessons prabhu

nice thread

Whats up bhadwos?

>Only 8 lessons prabhu

Yeah I know but watch his video where he gives like 10+ excellent book recommendations and online resources, if you have all that you have more than you will ever need.

Why are Biharis so smart?

>curry thread
>leafs, brits and Americans everywhere

Das rite honky boy.

We finna shariah the fuck out of you. Better get ready lock up your blonde wives, sisters and daughters